"A really exciting place to work with approachable, down-to-earth..."
- There is a welcoming and friendly working environment.
- Trainees are given a lot of personal responsibility while still being supported.
- Trainees have access to a wide variety of high-quality training programmes.
- A great support network of mentors and feedback is in place to help trainees develop their skills.
- The IT systems could benefit from an update.
- At busy times, work hours can be long and unpredictable.
- Some feel that the HR department could be more open.
- There could be more options when it comes to secondments.
What insiders say about...
"The application process consists of an interview with HR, a short written case study..."
"It is a very sociable firm with a good working culture. People are genuinely very..."
"Regular training and talks during law school. Two weeks of training before starting..."
"I am part of a mentoring programme at work, which has been great because it allows..."
"The offices are at the end of their working life as we are moving to a new building..."
"Required to stay late when necessary. Otherwise, leave at a fairly reasonable time...."
"The salary is great and we're paid well. Trainees are now eligible for bonuses too...."
"I'm currently living in a fantastic apartment in Dubai rent free."
"Since I joined, the intake has reduced and the interview process has become more..."
"If you had a million pounds to invest in a company, what company would you invest..."
"More could be done to reduce paper production."
"In my opinion there is a good mix of people at the firm, both in terms of background,..."
"Naturally your trainee role varies in each department but I have found a direct correlation..."
"There's a wide variety of legal and non legal pro bono opportunities."
"Exciting time with the merger, smaller intake of trainees."
"Pressure from clients can build, and I have found the amount of work difficult at..."
"The reputation both as a great international law firm and also as a friendly and..."
"The retention rates are consistently high and therefore I am hopeful I will be kept..."
"Rumour has it that The Ritz hotel signed a tongue-in-cheek IP licence agreement so..."
"A really exciting place to work with approachable, down-to-earth people."
"The firm is currently working with Rare, an organisation specifically set up to help..."
"Fairly stressful. Senior fee earners have a habit of forwarding emails and asking..."
"Less 'face-time', guarantee of seats."