"Multinational, complex and varied."
- Various levels of flexi time are available across the company so employees get a good work/life balance.
- A very competitive salary that’s either in line with the industry or above it.
- Employees feel that they can approach managers and other senior members of the team for advice.
- A lot of responsibility and high-level work is available to employees from an early stage.
- While the salary is good, progression is seen as slow.
- The offices are spread out and some of the locations are unpopular.
- The large intake can mean there is a lot of competition for roles.
- Due to the spread of work, some locations may not have many graduates.
What insiders say about...
"Get to know yourself and what you are looking for and just be honest on your CV...."
"The culture is very welcoming. There is a very flat hierarchical structure meaning..."
"Our office is not good and needs an upgrade, but this is planned. The dress code..."
"My hours are very flexible. I have the opportunity to spend time over and above my..."
"It's an excellent salary plus a welcome bonus."
"There's a really strong network with other graduates to discuss anything including..."
"Why do you want to work for ABF? Why do you want to work in procurement? There were..."
"We are making a more conscious effort to reduce our carbon footprint by introducing..."
"Due to the fairly flat structure, managers are very approachable in person and by..."
"The business runs things like diversity and inclusion training and also maternity..."
"We have more opportunities than usual to progress and be promoted due to the network..."
"Challenging work with the opportunity to progress early in your career. Exposure..."
"There are excellent levels of support from your team and management. It's a small..."
"The businesses are not in great locations."
"Your cupboard will be stocked full of tasters."
"Fun, challenging, fast moving."
"The commitment to employees, even beyond the graduate scheme, and the variety of..."
"The graduate scheme provides us with both functional and non-functional training...."
"Perhaps an incentive for gym membership or a wellness allowance as so many people..."