"Open, supportive and honest."
- Various levels of flexi time are available across the company so employees get a good work/life balance.
- A very competitive salary that’s either in line with the industry or above it.
- Employees feel that they can approach managers and other senior members of the team for advice.
- A lot of responsibility and high-level work is available to employees from an early stage.
- While the salary is good, progression is seen as slow.
- The offices are spread out and some of the locations are unpopular.
- The large intake can mean there is a lot of competition for roles.
- Due to the spread of work, some locations may not have many graduates.
What insiders say about...
"Get to know yourself and what you are looking for and just be honest on your CV...."
"The culture can change depending on which site or company you are at. If you are..."
"I work in factory offices so they vary greatly across sites. Dress code can be anything..."
"My hours are very flexible. I have the opportunity to spend time over and above my..."
"It's a great starting wage."
"Free fruit, pension, private medical, bonus structure, free dinners, cooking classes...."
"There was a case study with a presentation following it, two team exercises, a situational..."
"We have a team that works to reduce our impact on the environment through the packaging..."
"Management tend to be very accessible right to the top and are fairly honest and..."
"I have not seen any ethnic minorities in high management roles but we have a very..."
"Postgrad scheme progression is definitely possible. There's a culture of forging..."
"Challenging work with the opportunity to progress early in your career. Exposure..."
"ABF has a strong graduate community and the workplace training offered is great at..."
"There's a lot of talent in the same pool so career progression can put people in..."
"We supply over 72% of all semolina used for chicken nugget coating in Europe out..."
"Understanding and committed."
"The commitment to employees, even beyond the graduate scheme, and the variety of..."
"There are lots of training opportunities both at graduate level, sales level and..."
"More interaction with other grads based on living and socialising. It can feel a..."