"Fun, challenging, fast moving."
- Various levels of flexi time are available across the company so employees get a good work/life balance.
- A very competitive salary that’s either in line with the industry or above it.
- Employees feel that they can approach managers and other senior members of the team for advice.
- A lot of responsibility and high-level work is available to employees from an early stage.
- While the salary is good, progression is seen as slow.
- The offices are spread out and some of the locations are unpopular.
- The large intake can mean there is a lot of competition for roles.
- Due to the spread of work, some locations may not have many graduates.
What insiders say about...
"Use the STAR (Situation Task Action Result) approach for any question starting 'tell..."
"There's a high focus on individual achievement and taking ownership of your achievements..."
"In Brighton, both brands are housed under one roof so, as the teams are lean, the..."
"I am contracted for 35 hours a week but I tend to work more than that with travelling..."
"My pay package was initially average within the industry but this has been addressed..."
"Summer time hours, good discounts scheme, good pension."
"Most interview questions are competency-based so be prepared to give examples for..."
"We're working towards new packaging initiatives and reducing the office's carbon..."
"The graduate scheme is supported by the directors and you get excellent visibility..."
"Diversity and inclusion workshops are held with everyone in the business. We also..."
"Postgrad scheme progression is definitely possible. There's a culture of forging..."
"I am given a lot of responsibility and have been rewarded for my achievements with..."
"The level of exposure and opportunities across the businesses."
"The pressure from the level of responsibility can sometimes be high and I can feel..."
"We introduced sliced bread to the UK!"
"Fast paced, ever-changing, good people."
"Huge developmental opportunities. Wide range of businesses to move around during..."
"There's a wide range of training including presentation skills, project management..."
"All graduates should be part of a project when they start and this should run alongside..."