"Supportive of career aspirations."
- Various levels of flexi time are available across the company so employees get a good work/life balance.
- A very competitive salary that’s either in line with the industry or above it.
- Employees feel that they can approach managers and other senior members of the team for advice.
- A lot of responsibility and high-level work is available to employees from an early stage.
- While the salary is good, progression is seen as slow.
- The offices are spread out and some of the locations are unpopular.
- The large intake can mean there is a lot of competition for roles.
- Due to the spread of work, some locations may not have many graduates.
What insiders say about...
"Get to know yourself and what you are looking for and just be honest on your CV...."
"We have a supportive and collaborative working environment that's down-to-earth and..."
"The locations are often near factories or quite a bit outside of London. We do have..."
"I have a great work/life balance. Generally, working overtime is frowned upon as..."
"It's a good starting salary but doesn't increase as steeply as it should with the..."
"There's a very good pension and health care scheme."
"Why do you want to work in FMCG? Why sales? Can you demonstrate how you have been..."
"We are making a more conscious effort to reduce our carbon footprint by introducing..."
"I meet with my senior manager regularly and present each placement I do to the supply..."
"When returning from maternity leave, it appears that the company allows a lot of..."
"The particular business that I have been placed in is quite small, which means that..."
"Mine is quite an administrative role. A lot of processes need to be completed both..."
"You get real responsibility within the business and excellent training programmes..."
"The quality of training and development."
"ABF has operations in over 48 countries around the world."
"Fast paced. An exciting and dynamic business."
"The international opportunities alongside the variety of brands the business owns...."
"Core training is undertaken by all ABF graduate schemes and then this is followed..."
"Reduce graduate intake to ensure progression opportunities."