"Fast paced, ever-changing, good people."
- Various levels of flexi time are available across the company so employees get a good work/life balance.
- A very competitive salary that’s either in line with the industry or above it.
- Employees feel that they can approach managers and other senior members of the team for advice.
- A lot of responsibility and high-level work is available to employees from an early stage.
- While the salary is good, progression is seen as slow.
- The offices are spread out and some of the locations are unpopular.
- The large intake can mean there is a lot of competition for roles.
- Due to the spread of work, some locations may not have many graduates.
What insiders say about...
"Be yourself. Think about why you are applying for your scheme specifically and the..."
"There is a friendly and encouraging culture across ABF. However, the after work culture..."
"Our office is not good and needs an upgrade, but this is planned. The dress code..."
"I have a good work/life balance and I'm never expected to work overtime. My manager..."
"For a food-based graduate scheme the pay is at the higher end. You could earn more..."
"They contribute to moving expenses, which is extremely helpful."
"How would your friends describe you in three words? How would you rank yourself out..."
"We're working towards new packaging initiatives and reducing the office's carbon..."
"It's a very flat structure and the doors are always open."
"There are very diverse employees across the business and the company makes a big..."
"We have more opportunities than usual to progress and be promoted due to the network..."
"I manage several capital investment projects across our UK and Polish sites, which..."
"Real responsibility and flexibility with working hours."
"As you experience two different roles over the two years, they might not both suit..."
"Most people know all of our brands but few people recognise the name of our parent..."
"Supportive of career aspirations."
"I wanted a scheme with lots of development opportunities. The practical, hands on,..."
"Training is a mixture of delivery and on the job. There's some formal training but..."
"More visibility on the geographical location of the different businesses you are..."