"A fast paced and dynamic business."
- Various levels of flexi time are available across the company so employees get a good work/life balance.
- A very competitive salary that’s either in line with the industry or above it.
- Employees feel that they can approach managers and other senior members of the team for advice.
- A lot of responsibility and high-level work is available to employees from an early stage.
- While the salary is good, progression is seen as slow.
- The offices are spread out and some of the locations are unpopular.
- The large intake can mean there is a lot of competition for roles.
- Due to the spread of work, some locations may not have many graduates.
What insiders say about...
"Excellent application process. It's open and efficient and you're not left for long..."
"There's a high focus on individual achievement and taking ownership of your achievements..."
"The locations are often near factories or quite a bit outside of London. We do have..."
"Very flexible working hours as the focus is on output instead. Summer working hours..."
"It's a great starting wage."
"We get moving expenses and relocation support as well as expenses for all training..."
"There was a case study with a presentation following it, two team exercises, a situational..."
"We have a dedicated corporate social responsibility business partner to improve our..."
"We have accessible managers at all levels and they do make good mentors. Praise and..."
"Diversity and inclusion workshops are held with everyone in the business. We also..."
"The particular business that I have been placed in is quite small, which means that..."
"Challenging work with the opportunity to progress early in your career. Exposure..."
"You can never be bored as it's such a fast-moving industry that has you working on..."
"The quality of training and development."
"We introduced sliced bread to the UK!"
"Challenging, engaging, encouraging and personable."
"They have a fantastic portfolio of brands and it's a great chance to be a part of..."
"I have been on core functional training within supply chain, learning more about..."
"More interaction with other grads based on living and socialising. It can feel a..."