"A fantastic place to start your career."
- Various levels of flexi time are available across the company so employees get a good work/life balance.
- A very competitive salary that’s either in line with the industry or above it.
- Employees feel that they can approach managers and other senior members of the team for advice.
- A lot of responsibility and high-level work is available to employees from an early stage.
- While the salary is good, progression is seen as slow.
- The offices are spread out and some of the locations are unpopular.
- The large intake can mean there is a lot of competition for roles.
- Due to the spread of work, some locations may not have many graduates.
What insiders say about...
"Practise for the online tests. Make sure you have a clear indication of what you..."
"The culture is really good. Senior management are amiable and keen to get to know..."
"The offices are really nice. They're a little out of the way but that is to be expected..."
"My working hours are quite long but, as I work away from home and enjoy the role..."
"Very competitive salary for a grad and lots of support elsewhere."
"We have a great pension scheme where the business matches the contributions that..."
"Most interview questions are competency-based so be prepared to give examples for..."
"We are making a more conscious effort to reduce our carbon footprint by introducing..."
"People are very accessible and we have a very flat structure. I can have a meeting..."
"There seems to be a mixture of male and female, although some functions are dominated..."
"There are many opportunities to move up in the business. You need to be self driven..."
"I've been given good levels of responsibility and variety throughout the scheme and..."
"The level of exposure and opportunities across the businesses."
"The businesses are not in great locations."
"We introduced sliced bread to the UK!"
"Progressive, dynamic, driven."
"The commitment to employees, even beyond the graduate scheme, and the variety of..."
"The ABF graduate scheme provides a training programme that covers everything from..."
"Even more exposure to other ABF businesses!"