"Fair, appreciative, determined."
- Various levels of flexi time are available across the company so employees get a good work/life balance.
- A very competitive salary that’s either in line with the industry or above it.
- Employees feel that they can approach managers and other senior members of the team for advice.
- A lot of responsibility and high-level work is available to employees from an early stage.
- While the salary is good, progression is seen as slow.
- The offices are spread out and some of the locations are unpopular.
- The large intake can mean there is a lot of competition for roles.
- Due to the spread of work, some locations may not have many graduates.
What insiders say about...
"Be yourself. Think about why you are applying for your scheme specifically and the..."
"There's a high focus on individual achievement and taking ownership of your achievements..."
"In Brighton, both brands are housed under one roof so, as the teams are lean, the..."
"I work flexi hours meaning I don't have to always be in 9.00 am to 5.00 pm every..."
"It's good in a general way but progression and opportunities beyond the scheme are..."
"We have a great pension scheme where the business matches the contributions that..."
"Why do you want to work for ABF? Why do you want to work in procurement? There were..."
"We're working towards new packaging initiatives and reducing the office's carbon..."
"We have accessible managers at all levels and they do make good mentors. Praise and..."
"Diversity and inclusion workshops are held with everyone in the business. We also..."
"The progression within the business is very good and, with all the companies in the..."
"We are given real jobs as graduates but also get as much support as we require. Our..."
"Variety of work, involvement in projects at the highest level of business, exposure..."
"There can be lots of travelling and the work can be high pressure."
"ABF has operations in over 48 countries around the world."
"Flexible, friendly and caring."
"Huge developmental opportunities. Wide range of businesses to move around during..."
"I have received a lot of formal training from the company, both management training..."
"All graduates should be part of a project when they start and this should run alongside..."