"Open, supportive and honest."
- Various levels of flexi time are available across the company so employees get a good work/life balance.
- A very competitive salary that’s either in line with the industry or above it.
- Employees feel that they can approach managers and other senior members of the team for advice.
- A lot of responsibility and high-level work is available to employees from an early stage.
- While the salary is good, progression is seen as slow.
- The offices are spread out and some of the locations are unpopular.
- The large intake can mean there is a lot of competition for roles.
- Due to the spread of work, some locations may not have many graduates.
What insiders say about...
"There's a written application, a video interview, tests and an assessment centre...."
"We have a supportive and collaborative working environment that's down-to-earth and..."
"The office I'm in is great. It really reflects the personality of the business. The..."
"My current placement is at the central office of the business where we operate flexible..."
"The pay is good. I could be paid more elsewhere but I wouldn't have the same support,..."
"We get moving expenses and relocation support as well as expenses for all training..."
"Why do you want to work for ABF? Why do you want to work in procurement? There were..."
"We have a dedicated corporate social responsibility business partner to improve our..."
"The relationships within the business are great across all levels. The directors..."
"When returning from maternity leave, it appears that the company allows a lot of..."
"We have more opportunities than usual to progress and be promoted due to the network..."
"I've been given good levels of responsibility and variety throughout the scheme and..."
"You get real responsibility within the business and excellent training programmes..."
"There are long hours because of the level of responsibility given."
"We introduced sliced bread to the UK!"
"Understanding and committed."
"The commitment to employees, even beyond the graduate scheme, and the variety of..."
"Core training is undertaken by all ABF graduate schemes and then this is followed..."
"All graduates should be part of a project when they start and this should run alongside..."