"A motivating and friendly environment with a passion for what..."
- Various levels of flexi time are available across the company so employees get a good work/life balance.
- A very competitive salary that’s either in line with the industry or above it.
- Employees feel that they can approach managers and other senior members of the team for advice.
- A lot of responsibility and high-level work is available to employees from an early stage.
- While the salary is good, progression is seen as slow.
- The offices are spread out and some of the locations are unpopular.
- The large intake can mean there is a lot of competition for roles.
- Due to the spread of work, some locations may not have many graduates.
What insiders say about...
"Get to know ABF. What are our markets, our challenges and successes? Understand yourself...."
"There's a non-hierarchical structure that's down-to-earth and senior leaders respect..."
"Our dress code is smart casual, but you can wear what you want pretty much as long..."
"I work 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. There's no culture of staying late, although you are expected..."
"It's good in a general way but progression and opportunities beyond the scheme are..."
"We have a staff shop on site that stocks all of our products. There are good pension..."
"Why do you want to work in FMCG? Why sales? Can you demonstrate how you have been..."
"We have plenty of recycling bins around and there is a cycle to work scheme. I'm..."
"Due to the fairly flat structure, managers are very approachable in person and by..."
"Diversity and inclusion workshops are held with everyone in the business. We also..."
"There are many opportunities to move up in the business. You need to be self driven..."
"Every piece of work we're assigned is valuable to the business to some degree. You..."
"You get a real feeling that the company cares about your development and listens..."
"There are long hours because of the level of responsibility given."
"Most people know all of our brands but few people recognise the name of our parent..."
"Fair, appreciative, determined."
"Huge developmental opportunities. Wide range of businesses to move around during..."
"Training is a mixture of delivery and on the job. There's some formal training but..."
"More interaction with other grads based on living and socialising. It can feel a..."