"Supportive, engaging and interesting."
- The salary is seen as being competitive and fair for the work carried out.
- Training is extensive and comprehensive and mentors in the office are helpful and available.
- Interesting and engaging work is offered to graduates from an early stage.
- There’s a friendly and cooperative environment with a flat hierarchy.
- There aren’t many international opportunities on offer.
- Diversity is seen as needing work at senior levels.
- Some may find the amount of independence they’re given intimidating.
- There could be more clarity around decision making in the company.
What insiders say about...
"Being confident and well rehearsed in presentation and interviews would be a good..."
"The majority of employees are friendly and approachable, from top to bottom. Managers..."
"We have a really central Edinburgh location. The dress code is professional with..."
"The working hours are very much 9.00 am to 5.00 pm and you are encouraged to stick..."
"The pay is very reasonable and is in line with other schemes, the bonuses are yearly..."
"We get invited to lots of things we sponsor (museums and book festivals etc) and..."
"I had two interviews: a technical test and a lunch with my potential managers."
"The interview questions varied from the basic explaining of why you want the role..."
"Efforts are being made to reduce our carbon footprint, energy usage and waste generation...."
"Managers are generally good and accessible. The biggest issue is occasional poor..."
"The current situation in terms of the numbers (eg low numbers of female partners..."
"It's a strict five-year training programme and then things are reasonably clear after..."
"My work is varied and intellectually stimulating. Every day is different. I spend..."
"Good level of responsibility from the outset. No 'graduate' tag. Good perks (free..."
"A lack of feedback can make it a challenging role when starting out."
"The projects throughout the training programme. On the investment research graduate..."
"Non-hierarchical and a good place to learn."
"The prospect of a highly enjoyable and rewarding career."
"A vast amount of training opportunities are available."
"More international opportunities for support staff."