"They encourage new ideas and for you to develop new skills."
- The salary is seen as being competitive and fair for the work carried out.
- Training is extensive and comprehensive and mentors in the office are helpful and available.
- Interesting and engaging work is offered to graduates from an early stage.
- There’s a friendly and cooperative environment with a flat hierarchy.
- There aren’t many international opportunities on offer.
- Diversity is seen as needing work at senior levels.
- Some may find the amount of independence they’re given intimidating.
- There could be more clarity around decision making in the company.
What insiders say about...
"A successful application leads to an interview and the final stage is an assessment..."
"I would say this varies a bit from department to department but the company strives..."
"We have fine offices in a good location in Edinburgh. Some facilities could be better...."
"The employer itself is pretty flexible with working hours and location if the role..."
"The company gives fantastic bonuses that are available to graduates."
"The company sponsors loads of events and institutions around town so there are lots..."
"There was a CV-based interview but no formal assessments involved. Personality, attitude..."
"There were lots of competency-based questions and others surrounding the firm in..."
"The company recently stopped providing paper cups for coffee and water and instead..."
"Managers are very accessible and within the first few weeks I had already spoken..."
"There's not a lot of senior diversity. I think progress in addressing this is a little..."
"At times it's difficult to know where you will end up and what a 'move up' will actually..."
"I've had very good work opportunities. Day to day I may be meeting with different..."
"The work environment is very relaxed and I very rarely have to work late. There are..."
"A lack of feedback can make it a challenging role when starting out."
"The projects throughout the training programme. On the investment research graduate..."
"Caring, resourceful and innovative."
"It was a unique opportunity to gain a professional qualification while also being..."
"There's a huge variety of training, from financial accounts to dealing with stress..."
"I would have a more relaxed dress code as a large chunk of employees do not have..."