"Progressive and forward-thinking with a growth mindset."
- The salary is seen as being competitive and fair for the work carried out.
- Training is extensive and comprehensive and mentors in the office are helpful and available.
- Interesting and engaging work is offered to graduates from an early stage.
- There’s a friendly and cooperative environment with a flat hierarchy.
- There aren’t many international opportunities on offer.
- Diversity is seen as needing work at senior levels.
- Some may find the amount of independence they’re given intimidating.
- There could be more clarity around decision making in the company.
What insiders say about...
"It is a simple application process for the graduate scheme, just a cover letter and..."
"Generally very flat organisational structure: senior staff sit alongside junior staff..."
"The office is spacious and bright and the location is very central in Edinburgh...."
"I work 9.00 am to 5.00 pm mostly. There's no expectation of working late for the..."
"The pay is competitive for a graduate scheme and the bonus and pension scheme are..."
"We have a good-quality pension, subsidised private healthcare, free book-festival..."
"I had two interviews: a technical test and a lunch with my potential managers."
"The first interview focused on my CV and life choices, while the second interview..."
"Efforts are being made to reduce our carbon footprint, energy usage and waste generation...."
"Management sit with employees in an open plan office, and are easily accessible...."
"The current situation in terms of the numbers (eg low numbers of female partners..."
"I think transparency and communication around this could be better. However, I get..."
"My role involves a range of tasks including: reviewing companies, writing reports,..."
"The best thing is how open you can be about the type of work you want to do and the..."
"International opportunities are more limited than I'd like."
"There's free fruit and coffee available for all employees every day."
"An open-minded and supportive employer."
"I learned about Baillie Gifford during the university careers fair. The representatives..."
"I have been on SQL, VMware and Palo Alto courses. I have picked up vital skills for..."
"I understand the rationale as to why they don't exist, but I think diversity targets..."