"Pioneeringly inclusive, hard-working and fun-loving."
- Trainee pay is seen as being very competitive in the market and new qualifier pay is set to increase.
- Graduates can be given a high level of responsibility from an early stage.
- There’s a degree of flexibility in working hours that allows people to work from home in the evenings.
- Diversity is important to the firm and many events and groups are set up to support this.
- Internal communication could be improved to help things run more smoothly.
- Some feel that there could be more engagement with trainees.
- There could be more transparency around seat rotations.
- While the location is popular, the offices are seen as being somewhat dated.
What insiders say about...
"I had an application, online tests, video interview and then an assessment centre...."
"There is a hierarchy, of course, but even the partners (at least in my department)..."
"Every department has training during the first few weeks of a new seat. Some departments..."
"Some supervisors are better than others, which will be the case wherever you go...."
"The location is great but the facilities and office space are so-so and a bit dated...."
"It really depends on the department but the firm is generally flexible. However,..."
"The firm could do more to match its competitors at a new qualifier level."
"We have access to a box at Lord's."
"There was an online application and an assessment day consisting of a partner interview,..."
"The partner case study was a bit of a grilling on the facts in front of you. The..."
"The firm has removed all disposable cups and makes an active effort to reduce its..."
"With regard to diversity issues I think that the firm is very good at catering for..."
"For a first-seat trainee, it's not bad at all. Sometimes the work is horribly mundane,..."
"I have worked on a project called the Legal Atlas for Street Children, which was..."
"The work here is of great quality, and the people at the company are wonderful."
"Our work/life balance can be unpredictable."
"I had attended a graduate recruitment dinner at university, and the vacation scheme..."
"Retention rates have been broadly good in recent qualification rounds but could be..."
"We have a very flexible gym subsidy scheme."
"A great place to work with very friendly people."
"There are frequent social mobility events run by external organisations which focus..."
"Our technology training could be improved."