"Sociable and fun with a media focus."
- Approachable colleagues help to give the firm a sociable and relaxed culture.
- The office and facilities, including coffee shop and restaurant, are very highly regarded.
- Trainees are given a wide variety of tasks and a lot of responsibility from an early stage.
- Salaries are thought to be slightly less competitive than they could be.
- While work/life balance is strong, long hours can be expected.
- Some trainees would like more varied and structured training.
What insiders say about...
"Make sure you are honest. The firm is good at recognising people that will be a good..."
"Trainees can talk to partners with ease and it feels like there's not a great deal..."
"There are a large number of training sessions held in the initial weeks, focusing..."
"Partners and associates are very approachable and generally take the time to ensure..."
"Lovely! Brand new office with a barista, canteen and great views. We have a good..."
"The working hours are generally good as a trainee, although it varies by department..."
"The pay is low because of the approach the firm takes. It's not the place to go if..."
"Perks include free entry (as the firm sponsors them) to the Royal Academy and Design..."
"The process consists of a video interview, an assessment day (which is pretty tough..."
"They asked me whether HS2 should go ahead and whether we should become militarily..."
"The firm has introduced certain steps such as only serving drinks from the coffee..."
"There's good recruitment for minorities. We also take part in events committed to..."
"The quality of work is good. There are, of course, traditional trainee tasks but..."
"I've worked at the South Westminster Legal Advice Centre. It was great experience..."
"The environment. I have only been at my desk for two weeks but already feel part..."
"The new offices can be very cold."
"The technology, science and engineering focus."
"Retention rates are excellent. The firm recruits at trainee level with the expectation..."
"At least four fee earners in the London office have competed in sport at a national..."
"A bright, energetic firm with clients at the cutting edge of its fields."
"There are a large number of events held to assist/attract non-typical applicants...."
"An increase in pay would be welcome."