"A techy, fun and friendly firm."
- Approachable colleagues help to give the firm a sociable and relaxed culture.
- The office and facilities, including coffee shop and restaurant, are very highly regarded.
- Trainees are given a wide variety of tasks and a lot of responsibility from an early stage.
- Salaries are thought to be slightly less competitive than they could be.
- While work/life balance is strong, long hours can be expected.
- Some trainees would like more varied and structured training.
What insiders say about...
"Make sure you are honest. The firm is good at recognising people that will be a good..."
"Staff are very supportive and keen on training and development. There is no 'face-time'..."
"The formal training is pretty good and is usually run by associates or partners."
"People are keen to give you background on, and ensure you understand, each case before..."
"We have a great location, but facilities and office space are a bit dated. The firm..."
"I have a toddler so can't get in until 9.30 am and there has never been a problem..."
"I think this could be more competitive."
"We have a great canteen and free barista-made coffee."
"After the application form you have a video interview, then if successful you are..."
"What is your opinion on quotas for women in the boardroom?"
"I think we need to raise more awareness of what the firm is doing in this area."
"The firm runs a great deal of programmes, but it is hard to see that filtering into..."
"I'm really satisfied. I've been given a variety of different tasks, most of which..."
"There are charity events to raise money, volunteering schemes which read in schools..."
"The working hours, culture and the fact that everyone is friendly and approachable...."
"The hours are not always as great as they are thought to be, in my opinion. In some..."
"I wanted to work for a forward-thinking, cutting edge and rapidly expanding firm..."
"Retention rates are excellent. The approach here is to take on less trainees in the..."
"We have table football in the office kitchens."
"Friendly, commercial, inclusive."
"The firm has held and attended events for ethnic minorities interested in a career..."
"More feedback being offered to trainees would be good."