"Tech-centric and very friendly. An expert in what it does."
- Approachable colleagues help to give the firm a sociable and relaxed culture.
- The office and facilities, including coffee shop and restaurant, are very highly regarded.
- Trainees are given a wide variety of tasks and a lot of responsibility from an early stage.
- Salaries are thought to be slightly less competitive than they could be.
- While work/life balance is strong, long hours can be expected.
- Some trainees would like more varied and structured training.
What insiders say about...
"There's an online interview followed by competency tests and an assessment day at..."
"There's very little hierarchy and the vast majority of partners and seniors are very..."
"There is a formal training programme which continues once you qualify. There are..."
"Associates and partners are extremely accessible and, in my experience, good at providing..."
"The new office is brilliant and the subsidised canteen is generally fantastic. Dress-down..."
"Very flexible. They trust you to be professional and to do the work. It can also..."
"It's at the lower end of the market."
"One good perk is free admission to venues that the firm has sponsorship deals with...."
"The process consists of a video interview, an assessment day (which is pretty tough..."
"You will probably be asked to discuss something that's recently been in the news...."
"It could do better but I think the new building will have better facilities for this...."
"I believe there is an even male to female ratio throughout the firm. The firm has..."
"I'm really satisfied. I've been given a variety of different tasks, most of which..."
"We get lots of opportunities for this."
"Team environment, the people, work is appreciated, good quality of work."
"There can be a lot of competition for seats and qualification roles in commercial..."
"I studied chemistry so intellectual property was an aspect of law that I was interested..."
"The retention rates are generally high. However, while trainees are told how many..."
"We take the ampersand very seriously."
"Sociable and hard-working people."
"The firm has held and attended events for ethnic minorities interested in a career..."
"Better assigning of which departments need trainees as some trainees were very busy..."