"Excellent, performing and demanding."
- Many graduates feel they have a good work/life balance and flexible hours.
- The salary is very competitive within the industry.
- There is no limit to the number of days that can be taken as holiday.
- The culture is very friendly with many people being happy to help graduates.
- Some feel there could be more formal training provided.
- Workloads can vary so it can be hard to predict how busy you will be.
- Some graduates may find learning all the details of the company difficult.
- The work environment may feel pressured for some.
What insiders say about...
"It's quite a long process. You should prepare some questions, read the news and know..."
"It's a great culture as there are lots of social events and the people are very nice...."
"The location is very convenient as it is in the City of London. The dress code is..."
"My employer is very flexible on my working hours so long as I am delivering on time..."
"It is pretty standard for the career stage I'm at so I can't complain. I think there..."
"We can use the corporate Deliveroo account any time after 7.45 pm and get free lunches..."
"The questions were quite tailored to my CV."
"I don't know much about this but there seems to be an effort to recycle."
"This is generally very good and there's quite a flat structure."
"The company is diverse with respect to male and female employees."
"The career progression looks very good and it seems that you are rewarded for hard..."
"My day-to-day role depends completely on the project at hand. There are some daily..."
"We have numerous networking opportunities, a culture of helping one another and the..."
"The workload can vary a lot. Sometimes a load of projects can come in at once, while..."
"There were over 400 people on the graduate programme this year globally."
"International, supportive and challenging."
"It's often considered the best in the world for asset management."
"There are a lot of training and learning opportunities available."
"Get better coffee on the floors."