"Innovative, leading and large."
- Many graduates feel they have a good work/life balance and flexible hours.
- The salary is very competitive within the industry.
- There is no limit to the number of days that can be taken as holiday.
- The culture is very friendly with many people being happy to help graduates.
- Some feel there could be more formal training provided.
- Workloads can vary so it can be hard to predict how busy you will be.
- Some graduates may find learning all the details of the company difficult.
- The work environment may feel pressured for some.
What insiders say about...
"The process consisted of filling out an application form, doing a virtual (video)..."
"There's good teamwork and the social gatherings are fun (not all of them are about..."
"The office is nice and in a great location, although the coffee/water facilities..."
"The hours are very flexible and easy going. We do work long hours in comparison to..."
"We get great pay compared to the rest of the industry."
"We have a good pension and insurance policies as well as flexible time off and discounts..."
"There were technical questions about Java as well as other questions about teamwork...."
"Our office is run on 100% renewable power."
"I literally sit right next to my manager so I have great communication with him...."
"The company is diverse with respect to male and female employees."
"There are various promotion possibilities and a lot of transparency."
"The type of projects you work on can vary greatly but I felt that I was given big..."
"Having communication with different offices all of the time as well as great benefits..."
"There are a lot of acronyms, which can make it confusing at times early on."
"There is a coffee machine that keeps travelling between floors and no one knows which..."
"Innovative, caring and exciting."
"The calibre of people working here and the challenge of working in an industry that..."
"All the graduates globally get sent to New York for an orientation programme that..."
"More social events for new joiners."