"A challenging experience in an incredible company."
- Interns are given a lot of guidance and training by mentors and team members.
- The projects that interns get to work on are both challenging and of importance to the company.
- The remuneration provided is very high for an internship.
- The integration is good and interns are regularly invited out with team members.
- Some tasks may require background knowledge that not all interns will have.
- Many feel the length of the internship is too short.
- Internships can vary greatly depending on the department.
- There can be a lot of training sessions at once early on that some may find overwhelming.
What insiders say about...
"I was able to find common interests with one of my interviewers, which helped me..."
"Everyone's very friendly and it felt lovely to be a part of the team. I went to various..."
"The hours are very variable in my team but my basic hours usually range between 8.30..."
"There are free dinners if you need to stay past 7.00 pm and you can take time off..."
"I had a range of technical, market-oriented and cultural fit questions over two hours...."
"I act as the project manager when bringing clients on board, implementing changes..."
"The company is amazing and I love that it's so young and has such modern values...."
"I think the experience varies too much between teams."
"There is a flexi-time policy where full-time employees do not have a limited number..."
"It's extremely dynamic. I had the chance to see and learn different things every..."
"You receive as much training as you ask for. When you ask people to give you introductions..."
"Feedback should be given directly as well as through our line managers."
"The remuneration in this company and industry is extremely high for an internship...."
"I had a buddy and a manager and both were very good at providing me with critical..."