"A steep learning curve, but fun and interesting."
- Interns are given a lot of guidance and training by mentors and team members.
- The projects that interns get to work on are both challenging and of importance to the company.
- The remuneration provided is very high for an internship.
- The integration is good and interns are regularly invited out with team members.
- Some tasks may require background knowledge that not all interns will have.
- Many feel the length of the internship is too short.
- Internships can vary greatly depending on the department.
- There can be a lot of training sessions at once early on that some may find overwhelming.
What insiders say about...
"I would advise people to get information about the firm, about the team they are..."
"The culture is very inclusive, dynamic and open. All people are available to answer..."
"For the majority of my internship, my working hours were from 8.30 am to 6.00 pm...."
"There are free dinners if you need to stay past 7.00 pm and you can take time off..."
"I was asked behavioural questions, macroeconomic questions about what is happening..."
"I am working on a development-based group project with the other interns in my team...."
"The team integrates you very quickly and includes you in its daily business. This..."
"The internship is good, but I would have liked for it to be longer so I had more..."
"There is a flexi-time policy where full-time employees do not have a limited number..."
"Exciting and full of new information and experiences."
"The internship started with three days of training in London where they gave us a..."
"Maybe have a technical session at the beginning as technology is very important for..."
"It is very high relative to a normal graduate salary."
"People are very accessible and take the time to respond to your questions. They also..."