"People-focused and forward-thinking."
- Many graduates feel they have a good work/life balance and flexible hours.
- The salary is very competitive within the industry.
- There is no limit to the number of days that can be taken as holiday.
- The culture is very friendly with many people being happy to help graduates.
- Some feel there could be more formal training provided.
- The size can mean that things such as getting help with IT can be slow.
- While the hours are flexible, they can also be very long.
- Training is broad but not as focused as some would like.
What insiders say about...
"My advice would be to really understand the BlackRock principles and how they differentiate..."
"Everyone is really friendly, both among the analyst class and within teams. Senior..."
"Our offices are all over the world and you can work from any one of them. The dress..."
"I start very early and am in the office by 7.30 am. But I very rarely finish later..."
"It's extremely generous given the number of hours we are expected to work."
"If we are staying in the office late then we can order food on the company account...."
"The questions were quite tailored to my CV."
"I feel like the use of paper could be reduced."
"My manager is extremely easy to approach, gives lots of feedback and is a good mentor...."
"There are many internal networks such as the ones for Women, LGBT, Disabilities and..."
"The opportunities are there, you just need to work hard for them."
"My day-to-day role depends completely on the project at hand. There are some daily..."
"The culture is fantastic. The firm truly values input and ideas from all employees,..."
"Larger corporations can be more difficult to navigate as it takes more time."
"We have offices everywhere and you can usually work abroad in a foreign office whenever..."
"Innovative, purposeful and collaborative."
"An employee came to my school and talked to us about new environmental, social and..."
"I have been put forward for a professional qualification and the training I am given..."
"I'd like to see a better/cheaper canteen."