"Innovative, caring and exciting."
- Many graduates feel they have a good work/life balance and flexible hours.
- The salary is very competitive within the industry.
- There is no limit to the number of days that can be taken as holiday.
- The culture is very friendly with many people being happy to help graduates.
- Some feel there could be more formal training provided.
- The size can mean that things such as getting help with IT can be slow.
- While the hours are flexible, they can also be very long.
- Training is broad but not as focused as some would like.
What insiders say about...
"The internship interviews place a strong emphasis on cultural fit, as well as the..."
"It is a very corporate culture and can feel quite competitive at times."
"The London office is really big and has a corporate feel to it. The facilities are..."
"My employer is very flexible on my working hours so long as I am delivering on time..."
"We are paid in line with the industry, which is much higher than in most other industries...."
"We get flexible time off so there's no set amount of days of leave. There are also..."
"Name a new type of technology that interests you and why."
"Our office is run on 100% renewable power."
"My experience of managers is very positive as they schedule regular catch ups and..."
"The company makes a strong push for inclusion and diversity with a number of employee..."
"The career progression looks very good and it seems that you are rewarded for hard..."
"I really enjoy my day-to-day work. I work on providing information to clients and..."
"The culture is fantastic. The firm truly values input and ideas from all employees,..."
"Despite the advantages of being at a large firm, it does also mean that processes,..."
"The graduates go on ski trips every year."
"An inclusive meritocracy with a good reputation."
"Visiting the office and meeting employees as well as the company's reputation."
"The grad training in New York was incredible and an amazing experience, but could..."
"Get better coffee on the floors."