"People-focused and forward-thinking."
- Many graduates feel they have a good work/life balance and flexible hours.
- The salary is very competitive within the industry.
- There is no limit to the number of days that can be taken as holiday.
- The culture is very friendly with many people being happy to help graduates.
- Some feel there could be more formal training provided.
- The size can mean that things such as getting help with IT can be slow.
- While the hours are flexible, they can also be very long.
- Training is broad but not as focused as some would like.
What insiders say about...
"The process consisted of filling out an application form, doing a virtual (video)..."
"There are many associations that you can join and people are usually very up for..."
"The London office is really big and has a corporate feel to it. The facilities are..."
"The company is pretty flexible with letting you leave early for appointments or trains..."
"It is pretty standard for the career stage I'm at so I can't complain. I think there..."
"The pension is 10% and the company will match an extra 4%, which is amazing. This..."
"I had four interviews that mainly focused on my market awareness, technical skills..."
"Our office is run on 100% renewable power."
"I literally sit right next to my manager so I have great communication with him...."
"I think this has massively improved in recent years, particularly compared to the..."
"It seems like there is room to move around the firm and get promoted, but it may..."
"You are made an important part of the team from day one and are given work that makes..."
"The company culture. Everyone on my team has been extremely welcoming and friendly..."
"As the firm is so big, navigating through all the teams and knowing which team you..."
"You get to spend two weeks in New York as part of the graduate programme."
"An inclusive meritocracy with a good reputation."
"What I'd heard about the culture of the company and its reputation."
"There has been very little finance training, although the company will support and..."
"Focus more on generating a positive environmental impact."