"Innovative, caring and exciting."
- Many graduates feel they have a good work/life balance and flexible hours.
- The salary is very competitive within the industry.
- There is no limit to the number of days that can be taken as holiday.
- The culture is very friendly with many people being happy to help graduates.
- Some feel there could be more formal training provided.
- The size can mean that things such as getting help with IT can be slow.
- While the hours are flexible, they can also be very long.
- Training is broad but not as focused as some would like.
What insiders say about...
"Be extremely prepared for the video cover letter and be prepared to think on your..."
"There are many associations that you can join and people are usually very up for..."
"The office is in the city centre so it's very accessible. The dress code is very..."
"The standard hours in my department are 7.00 am to 6.00 pm or 8.00 am to 7.00 pm...."
"We are paid in line with the industry, which is much higher than in most other industries...."
"We have flexible time off now so there is not a set number of days you can take as..."
"Name a new type of technology that interests you and why."
"I feel like the use of paper could be reduced."
"I literally sit right next to my manager so I have great communication with him...."
"The company makes a strong push for inclusion and diversity with a number of employee..."
"The opportunities are there, you just need to work hard for them."
"As a new joiner, you are immediately given work that has a real and tangible impact..."
"There's an open culture where everyone is willing to help out as well as a nice working..."
"The days can be long, but I think that is to be expected in this industry."
"The firm has offset all carbon emissions from business travel in the last two years...."
"People-focused and forward-thinking."
"The reputation for being the best in the industry and the company culture."
"All the graduates globally get sent to New York for an orientation programme that..."
"Focus more on generating a positive environmental impact."