"Innovative, purposeful and collaborative."
- Many graduates feel they have a good work/life balance and flexible hours.
- The salary is very competitive within the industry.
- There is no limit to the number of days that can be taken as holiday.
- The culture is very friendly with many people being happy to help graduates.
- Some feel there could be more formal training provided.
- The size can mean that things such as getting help with IT can be slow.
- While the hours are flexible, they can also be very long.
- Training is broad but not as focused as some would like.
What insiders say about...
"The process consisted of filling out an application form, doing a virtual (video)..."
"The culture is definitely forward-thinking, which is key for me. I never feel like..."
"The office location is good and the working space is also fine. The highlight would..."
"I work about ten hours per day (nine on a Friday). I think it is quite reasonable..."
"We receive the same salary as people working in banks."
"The pension is 10% and the company will match an extra 4%, which is amazing. This..."
"I had four interviews that mainly focused on my market awareness, technical skills..."
"The company is making the offices very eco-friendly, with everything being recyclable...."
"My manager is extremely easy to approach, gives lots of feedback and is a good mentor...."
"I think this has massively improved in recent years, particularly compared to the..."
"The performance assessment is fairly clear and the opportunities to grow are quite..."
"I am assigned pretty complex work, it's nice to be challenged."
"Being at a large company such as this provides many opportunities including ample..."
"The days can be long, but I think that is to be expected in this industry."
"The firm has offset all carbon emissions from business travel in the last two years...."
"Innovative, leading and large."
"The fact that it was the biggest asset management company in the world and sent its..."
"There's lots of high-level training about the business but little role-specific training...."
"Get better coffee on the floors."