"An inclusive meritocracy with a good reputation."
- Many graduates feel they have a good work/life balance and flexible hours.
- The salary is very competitive within the industry.
- There is no limit to the number of days that can be taken as holiday.
- The culture is very friendly with many people being happy to help graduates.
- Some feel there could be more formal training provided.
- The size can mean that things such as getting help with IT can be slow.
- While the hours are flexible, they can also be very long.
- Training is broad but not as focused as some would like.
What insiders say about...
"Make sure to brush up on your coding and understand different concepts of things..."
"There's a very flat culture with the flexibility to work in your own style with the..."
"Our location in the City is good and we have our own building, which is nice. The..."
"I get in at 7.30 am and leave around 6.00 pm. These hours are relatively flexible..."
"The remuneration is excellent for a graduate position. However, it is fairly average..."
"The pension is 10% and the company will match an extra 4%, which is amazing. This..."
"I was asked a lot about the interaction between macro and micro environment."
"There's a huge focus on this but we could do more."
"We all sit next to our managers and, from my experience, they are absolutely invaluable...."
"BlackRock seems very committed to diversity."
"It seems like there is room to move around the firm and get promoted, but it may..."
"I am assigned pretty complex work, it's nice to be challenged."
"It's a really inclusive and welcoming place to work, offering a massive range of..."
"Despite the advantages of being at a large firm, it does also mean that processes,..."
"You get to spend two weeks in New York as part of the graduate programme."
"International, supportive and challenging."
"It's often considered the best in the world for asset management."
"The grad training in New York was incredible and an amazing experience, but could..."
"Focus more on generating a positive environmental impact."