"An inclusive meritocracy with a good reputation."
- Many graduates feel they have a good work/life balance and flexible hours.
- The salary is very competitive within the industry.
- There is no limit to the number of days that can be taken as holiday.
- The culture is very friendly with many people being happy to help graduates.
- Some feel there could be more formal training provided.
- The size can mean that things such as getting help with IT can be slow.
- While the hours are flexible, they can also be very long.
- Training is broad but not as focused as some would like.
What insiders say about...
"Learn about the firm's core values, they are fundamental to the success of this company...."
"The culture is definitely forward-thinking, which is key for me. I never feel like..."
"The office is in the city centre so it's very accessible. The dress code is very..."
"I start very early and am in the office by 7.30 am. But I very rarely finish later..."
"It's much more than I expected for a graduate position, which made the offer very..."
"We can use the corporate Deliveroo account any time after 7.45 pm and get free lunches..."
"I was asked what questions I would ask in a meeting with the management of British..."
"The company is making the offices very eco-friendly, with everything being recyclable...."
"Managers ensure that they have weekly catch-ups with you to cover any issues or queries..."
"It's diverse in terms of gender and academic background."
"There's lots of internal movement. You are never stuck in a role."
"I am in a client-facing role and am involved in the conversation my team has with..."
"There's an open culture where everyone is willing to help out as well as a nice working..."
"Working for a large company means we have a lot of large meetings (dialling in other..."
"BlackRock matches donations to charities made by employees up to a certain amount...."
"Innovative, caring and exciting."
"It's an innovative company with a very diverse group of employees."
"We have a very well organised graduate programme."
"I'd like to see a better/cheaper canteen."