"Intellectually stimulating, challenging and exciting."
- Interns are given a lot of guidance and training by mentors and team members.
- The projects that interns get to work on are both challenging and of importance to the company.
- The remuneration provided is very high for an internship.
- The integration is good and interns are regularly invited out with team members.
- Interns cannot choose their own rotations.
- The size of the company can make it harder to stand out.
- Some would like training at the beginning to last longer.
- While hours have flexibility, some departments may ask for more than others.
What insiders say about...
"For software engineering, the recruitment process consisted of an online video interview..."
"The culture here is really good. I have felt very welcomed by everyone I have met..."
"I work from 9.00 am until 5.30 pm, 6.00 pm if I get stuck. Nobody tells me to stay..."
"There are free dinners if you need to stay past 7.00 pm and you can take time off..."
"The interview questions involved what my background was, what my strengths and weaknesses..."
"I am pretty satisfied with the work I did day to day as it was a lot of help to the..."
"You have the chance to have a real impact as well as work on projects and deliver..."
"Some HR-related events would be better if they were made optional."
"The founders of the company still work here."
"It's extremely dynamic. I had the chance to see and learn different things every..."
"How BlackRock differentiates itself in terms of innovation and technology as well..."
"There are many training sessions including Bloomberg and Excel training, as well..."
"Give a tour of the office when interns start. It can sometimes be confusing to know..."
"It is very high relative to a normal graduate salary."
"There's a very clear process of feedback and review with initial goal setting, a..."