"It's extremely dynamic. I had the chance to see and learn different..."
- Interns are given a lot of guidance and training by mentors and team members.
- The projects that interns get to work on are both challenging and of importance to the company.
- The remuneration provided is very high for an internship.
- The integration is good and interns are regularly invited out with team members.
- Interns cannot choose their own rotations.
- The size of the company can make it harder to stand out.
- Some would like training at the beginning to last longer.
- While hours have flexibility, some departments may ask for more than others.
What insiders say about...
"For the coding challenge, take your time and try to put effort into your code. Don't..."
"Interns are made to feel like a real part of the team. I was able to join a business..."
"Tough but fair and certainly nothing ridiculous. I still had time to enjoy evenings..."
"There are team lunches/breakfasts, intern events and drinks after work with your..."
"I was asked about my previous work experience and to explain research and a presentation..."
"Alongside working on my project, I have been given tasks to complete regularly. The..."
"It's a very welcoming environment with a lot of opportunities to learn about other..."
"While the work/life balance is not bad when compared to other areas, you are still..."
"The founders of the company still work here."
"A great learning experience."
"Friends talked about it and it seemed like a firm where people had a good work/life..."
"There are many training sessions including Bloomberg and Excel training, as well..."
"I would make sure that all interns are in the same office as their line managers..."
"The remuneration in this company and industry is extremely high for an internship...."
"I get feedback regularly and whenever I ask for it, which is great! Even though everyone..."