"A great learning experience."
- Interns are given a lot of guidance and training by mentors and team members.
- The projects that interns get to work on are both challenging and of importance to the company.
- The remuneration provided is very high for an internship.
- The integration is good and interns are regularly invited out with team members.
- Interns cannot choose their own rotations.
- The size of the company can make it harder to stand out.
- Some would like training at the beginning to last longer.
- While hours have flexibility, some departments may ask for more than others.
What insiders say about...
"I was able to find common interests with one of my interviewers, which helped me..."
"Absolutely all of the interns get along and the intern events are well organised...."
"There's flexible working. I tend to check what my team is doing as we need to work..."
"There were lots of internship networking events to meet other people and learn more..."
"I was asked behavioural questions, macroeconomic questions about what is happening..."
"Alongside working on my project, I have been given tasks to complete regularly. The..."
"There are so many wonderful things about interning at BlackRock. I think the best..."
"While the work/life balance is not bad when compared to other areas, you are still..."
"The coffee in the Budapest office is way better than in the London office."
"Enriching, exciting and motivating."
"How BlackRock differentiates itself in terms of innovation and technology as well..."
"There are a lot of courses available both internally and externally and the amount..."
"Training sessions could be more spread out as it can be very overwhelming to have..."
"The salary is very competitive."
"I was really happy with my manager because I was able to work on my own but always..."