"Challenging but rewarding."
- Interns are given a lot of guidance and training by mentors and team members.
- The projects that interns get to work on are both challenging and of importance to the company.
- The remuneration provided is very high for an internship.
- The integration is good and interns are regularly invited out with team members.
- Interns cannot choose their own rotations.
- The size of the company can make it harder to stand out.
- Some would like training at the beginning to last longer.
- While hours have flexibility, some departments may ask for more than others.
What insiders say about...
"Be confident in your abilities, all experience is valuable."
"The culture is very inclusive, dynamic and open. All people are available to answer..."
"I come in in the morning around 8.00 am and usually leave in the evening between..."
"Free dinners are always a bonus. I also had the opportunity to go to Stratford and..."
"The question that mostly caught me off-guard was: if I come to your house today and..."
"I am pretty satisfied with the work I did day to day as it was a lot of help to the..."
"Everyone in the company is very willing to help you and facilitate getting the most..."
"While the work/life balance is not bad when compared to other areas, you are still..."
"There are many employees here with really diverse experiences, backgrounds and insights...."
"A great team with interesting tasks. A good learning experience."
"I met some employees at a Hackathon and they seemed like really great people."
"I had basic investment training, which was a good starting point. Training on the..."
"It would have been great to have had slightly more intern group sessions in the first..."
"The remuneration in this company and industry is extremely high for an internship...."
"All of the employees are very accessible and encourage interns to interact with them...."