"A great internship in an amazing and world-leading company."
- Interns are given a lot of guidance and training by mentors and team members.
- The projects that interns get to work on are both challenging and of importance to the company.
- The remuneration provided is very high for an internship.
- The integration is good and interns are regularly invited out with team members.
- Interns cannot choose their own rotations.
- The size of the company can make it harder to stand out.
- Some would like training at the beginning to last longer.
- While hours have flexibility, some departments may ask for more than others.
What insiders say about...
"Try to use keywords such as fiduciary, diversity and client-focused in context when..."
"Absolutely all of the interns get along and the intern events are well organised...."
"The hours are very variable in my team but my basic hours usually range between 8.30..."
"We have a ping-pong table on our floor and a bunch of board games available to employees...."
"There were lots of behavioural questions but also technical questions during the..."
"I've been given daily tasks to relay information to the team and I feel like a useful..."
"You have the chance to have a real impact as well as work on projects and deliver..."
"We're unable to choose our rotations and there's a bit of a lack of formal training...."
"Everyone improves their table tennis skills while working here, thanks to the office..."
"Fun and informative."
"The reputation and the fact that I needed experience in the software development..."
"I had free access to courses, where I learned a lot. Also, my buddy was always pushing..."
"Training sessions could be more spread out as it can be very overwhelming to have..."
"It's really high in terms of internships."
"I get feedback regularly and whenever I ask for it, which is great! Even though everyone..."