"Educational, enjoyable and fun."
- Interns are given a lot of guidance and training by mentors and team members.
- The projects that interns get to work on are both challenging and of importance to the company.
- The remuneration provided is very high for an internship.
- The integration is good and interns are regularly invited out with team members.
- Interns cannot choose their own rotations.
- The size of the company can make it harder to stand out.
- Some would like training at the beginning to last longer.
- While hours have flexibility, some departments may ask for more than others.
What insiders say about...
"Try to use keywords such as fiduciary, diversity and client-focused in context when..."
"The culture is very inclusive, dynamic and open. All people are available to answer..."
"There's flexible working. I tend to check what my team is doing as we need to work..."
"There are employee discounts for a number of products, holidays and cinema tickets...."
"I had general interview questions based around my experience and how good of a potential..."
"All of the work that's assigned to us has been well thought out and really helped..."
"Everyone in the company is very willing to help you and facilitate getting the most..."
"I'm unfortunately in a different office to my line manager."
"There are many employees here with really diverse experiences, backgrounds and insights...."
"A steep learning curve, but fun and interesting."
"It's the best company in the industry with a very highly regarded grad programme...."
"There are a lot of courses available both internally and externally and the amount..."
"Training sessions could be more spread out as it can be very overwhelming to have..."
"The remuneration in this company and industry is extremely high for an internship...."
"I had a buddy and a manager and both were very good at providing me with critical..."