"Challenging but rewarding."
- Interns are given a lot of guidance and training by mentors and team members.
- The projects that interns get to work on are both challenging and of importance to the company.
- The remuneration provided is very high for an internship.
- The integration is good and interns are regularly invited out with team members.
- Interns cannot choose their own rotations.
- The size of the company can make it harder to stand out.
- Some would like training at the beginning to last longer.
- While hours have flexibility, some departments may ask for more than others.
What insiders say about...
"I would advise people to get information about the firm, about the team they are..."
"Everyone's very friendly and it felt lovely to be a part of the team. I went to various..."
"It really just depends on what team you are working in. It may be a support-heavy..."
"We can get free tennis court bookings."
"How do you explain something technical to someone who has no experience with technology?..."
"I am pretty satisfied with the work I did day to day as it was a lot of help to the..."
"The best thing about doing an internship at BlackRock is the chance to get exposure..."
"The internship is good, but I would have liked for it to be longer so I had more..."
"The founder of the company can still be seen walking around the office day to day...."
"Exciting and full of new information and experiences."
"The reputation and the fact that I needed experience in the software development..."
"The training was excellent. The whole of the first two weeks were dedicated to getting..."
"It would have been great to have had slightly more intern group sessions in the first..."
"It's very good and unexpected as it is not advertised."
"Everyone is very accessible and they always find time to chat to you, regardless..."