"Motivating, challenging and fun."
- Interns are given a lot of guidance and training by mentors and team members.
- The projects that interns get to work on are both challenging and of importance to the company.
- The remuneration provided is very high for an internship.
- The integration is good and interns are regularly invited out with team members.
- Interns cannot choose their own rotations.
- The size of the company can make it harder to stand out.
- Some would like training at the beginning to last longer.
- While hours have flexibility, some departments may ask for more than others.
What insiders say about...
"I had to submit a virtual cover letter that had very straightforward questions about..."
"You can truly feel the values at BlackRock from the very first day. It is a very..."
"Tough but fair and certainly nothing ridiculous. I still had time to enjoy evenings..."
"We attend lots of networking events, at which there are free drinks and food. We..."
"I was asked about my previous work experience and to explain research and a presentation..."
"I have been assigned a variety of work but would have liked to experience work in..."
"Everyone in the company is very willing to help you and facilitate getting the most..."
"We're unable to choose our rotations and there's a bit of a lack of formal training...."
"The coffee in the Budapest office is way better than in the London office."
"A great internship in an amazing and world-leading company."
"The reputation and the fact that I needed experience in the software development..."
"There are many training sessions including Bloomberg and Excel training, as well..."
"More training at the start of the internship with the other interns, perhaps a whole..."
"It is very good for an intern."
"This internship has been the best one I have personally had in terms of how interns..."