"Insightful and valuable."
- Interns are given a lot of guidance and training by mentors and team members.
- The projects that interns get to work on are both challenging and of importance to the company.
- The remuneration provided is very high for an internship.
- The integration is good and interns are regularly invited out with team members.
- Interns cannot choose their own rotations.
- The size of the company can make it harder to stand out.
- Some would like training at the beginning to last longer.
- While hours have flexibility, some departments may ask for more than others.
What insiders say about...
"I had to submit a virtual cover letter that had very straightforward questions about..."
"The culture is very inclusive, dynamic and open. All people are available to answer..."
"It really just depends on what team you are working in. It may be a support-heavy..."
"The social nights you go out on with your team are usually paid for by the company...."
"There were mostly behavioural questions but also questions about the markets."
"I'm very satisfied. I have been working on multiple projects that were useful to..."
"You have the chance to have a real impact as well as work on projects and deliver..."
"We're unable to choose our rotations and there's a bit of a lack of formal training...."
"There is a table tennis table in the office."
"A fantastic learning experience with amazing people."
"How BlackRock differentiates itself in terms of innovation and technology as well..."
"The training was excellent. The whole of the first two weeks were dedicated to getting..."
"More training at the start of the internship with the other interns, perhaps a whole..."
"The remuneration is very good for interns, and not just in terms of salary but also..."
"My manager has been fantastic. We had an end-of-day meeting every day for the first..."