"Ambitious, growing, focused."
- Career progression opportunities are numerous and clear once qualified.
- There’s a very relaxed culture that makes for a pleasant working environment.
- Great sense of ambition within the company that filters through to all staff.
- There’s excellent training with a very high pass rate for becoming chartered.
- Some of the IT systems feel in need of updating.
- The size of the company can be overwhelming to some.
- There are lengthy compliance policies due to banking laws.
- Some feel that the company could organise more social events.
What insiders say about...
"Make sure to project confidence but not arrogance. Doing some background reading..."
"The Birmingham office is friendly and welcoming. We have recently moved to agile..."
"We have offices across the country/globe with two in London. The London offices are..."
"The working hours are 9.00 am – 5.30 pm, which is fairly typical in this profession...."
"The BNPPRE graduate scheme salary is not one of the best in Birmingham, but it is..."
"Perks include interest free season ticket loans/discounted gym membership/pension/RAC..."
"I had previous work experience in London and therefore was lucky the interview process..."
"I was mostly asked technical and competency-based questions."
"I'm very unsatisfied with the level of recycling in my office."
"I work with a senior director every day and they give me constant feedback. All members..."
"The company is very pro diversity and regularly sends around emails and puts on events..."
"There's not much room for movement as a graduate but the process for promotion once..."
"Charity events are very common and well supported by the firm."
"I have my own cases that I deal with on a day-to-day basis. I therefore have a certain..."
"The BNPPRE team in Birmingham are supportive and understanding of a graduate's position..."
"Graduates not having mobiles."
"The bank was created in its current form in a merger between Banque Nationale de..."
"Corporate with a personal touch."
"The presence of the company in the 'top 10' within the property industry."
"The company provides a number of internal training programmes throughout the year..."
"BNPPRE helps with the Property Needs You initiative."
"In an ideal world it would be to ensure graduates are rotated based on the time they..."