"Supportive, ambitious, fun."
- Career progression opportunities are numerous and clear once qualified.
- There’s a very relaxed culture that makes for a pleasant working environment.
- Great sense of ambition within the company that filters through to all staff.
- There’s excellent training with a very high pass rate for becoming chartered.
- Some of the IT systems feel in need of updating.
- The size of the company can be overwhelming to some.
- There are lengthy compliance policies due to banking laws.
- Some feel that the company could organise more social events.
What insiders say about...
"Be confident, outspoken and enthusiastic! Also, make sure you know the ins and outs..."
"We have very fun monthly company drinks event where a different department hosts..."
"The Birmingham office is in an ideal location in the business district of the city...."
"9.30 am to 5.30 pm. My employer is happy for me to work these hours as long as I..."
"Wages are generally competitive when compared to similar companies, although still..."
"We get lots of lifestyle perks including discounted cinema tickets, mobile phone..."
"The process consisted of an online application; a competency-based interview; and..."
"I was asked to advise on the pros and cons of two different lease options and then..."
"The office is paperless and a great amount of emphasis is put on providing the correct..."
"Managers within the Birmingham office are easily accessible as we have an open office...."
"Diversity is a key driver and part of every plan for the business. It's a highly..."
"I am currently on a two-year grad scheme so am working towards a qualification. Once..."
"Charity events are very common and well supported by the firm."
"I am happy. I feel the work pushes me at a graduate level and I am always learning..."
"We have a lot of graduates compared to other property companies which makes the prospect..."
"Not enough networking events to bring the Regional Graduates and the London Graduates..."
"There's a company-wide tennis tournament at the National Tennis Centre every year...."
"Helpful, forthcoming and inspirational."
"The type of role that was available at the time and the scale of the company."
"The company organises a lot at head office and gives you the chance to go to external..."
"BNPPRE helps with the Property Needs You initiative."
"More interaction with grads in other offices."