"Provided a valuable insight into a very highly-regarded organisation...."
- Employees at all levels of the company are welcoming and treat interns as part of the team.
- Interns are given good levels of responsibility that allow them to gain valuable experience.
- The hours are reasonable and there is a degree of flexibility.
- There could be a little more interaction organised between the interns.
- Some feel that the internship is too short for them to really get to know the company.
- The internship is not particularly structured, which some may find frustrating.
What insiders say about...
"I had a phone interview. My advice would be to research the company, and be aware..."
"Everyone is trusted to just get on with the work they are supposed to be doing and..."
"I tended to work from 9:30am to 6:00pm."
"I went out for drinks with the whole team and met some very interesting characters...."
"We were required to complete an online application and enclose a covering letter...."
"Why BNP? Why real estate? What motivates you within a team? Tell me about a situation..."
"The company are very welcoming of diversity and I have never had a one problem with..."
"Day-to-day I work on compiling together competing schedules, research future and..."
"I was given responsibility and left on my own to carry out tasks."
"The four weeks were perhaps too short, and I feel that another two weeks would have..."
"BNP Paribas Real Estate manage the property for the Google HQ in London."
"Enjoyable, informative and rewarding!"
"I was convinced to apply here as it is a growing firm, and I liked the link it has..."
"We had weekly lunchtime learning sessions where we were given an insight in to all..."
"Try to ensure that the teams taking on interns have enough work for them to do."
"I think getting paid for an internship is a bonus and that it is sufficient."
"Everyone throughout the company is very welcoming and approachable."