"Interesting, fun and informative."
- Employees at all levels of the company are welcoming and treat interns as part of the team.
- Interns are given good levels of responsibility that allow them to gain valuable experience.
- The hours are reasonable and there is a degree of flexibility.
- There could be a little more interaction organised between the interns.
- Some feel that the internship is too short for them to really get to know the company.
- The internship is not particularly structured, which some may find frustrating.
What insiders say about...
"My video interview tips are to be confident in yourself and your abilities, mention..."
"We work in small individual teams made up of a director and various levels of surveyors,..."
"I tended to work from 9:30am to 6:00pm."
"The office has a great view from the 17th floor."
"We had to send off our CV and covering letter, and if successful we then had a telephone..."
"The interview involved several 'tell me a time when you demonstrated....' type questions...."
"The company are very welcoming of diversity and I have never had a one problem with..."
"There is a lot of finding comparables for development sites and contacting other..."
"All of the people are lovely and want you to be involved in everything they're doing...."
"Asking other people for work sometimes felt like interrupting them if they didn't..."
"BNP Paribas Real Estate manage the property for the Google HQ in London."
"Informative, interesting, productive and fun."
"They are a well-known company with a good reputation!"
"I received training on my first day, which consisted of who to locate and the files..."
"I would have liked to be integrated in the team a little more. At times, teams did..."
"Remuneration was paid at £60 per day. If you needed to take a day off for any reason,..."
"My supervisor has been really great! I believe it is the intern's responsibility..."