About Bristol Myers Squibb
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we believe in the power of science to address some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our focus on these unmet needs comes during a remarkable time, when unprecedented scientific breakthroughs are advancing the treatment of disease as never before in human history.
We work every day to transform patients’ lives through science. Each day, our employees around the world work together for patients – they are at the center of everything we do. They inspire us. They are the reason we come to work each day. We combine the agility of a biotech with the reach and resources of an established pharmaceutical company to create a global leading biopharma company powered by talented individuals who drive scientific innovation.
We are proud of the advancements we have made in oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease, and we are dedicated to helping patients prevail over serious diseases through our diverse and promising pipelines and new scientific platforms.
Our Graduate Scheme
Get ready to learn, grow and share ideas that can bring hope to patients battling serious diseases. Our graduate offering is a major step towards a career you’ll find fulfilling, both professionally and personally.
Our one-year and two-year programmes are designed to ensure you gain valuable industry and functional experience, work on challenging assignments, and network with our remarkable Bristol Myers Squibb employees, whilst learning about our company.
You possess a unique and fresh perspective with a passion for excellence. See just how far your talent will take you. Put your qualification to work at Bristol Myers Squibb.
By taking part of our graduate Scheme, you will:
- Be part of a professional team from day 1.
- An induction into the business and the specific business area you will support.
- Working on live projects, so you’ll have the opportunity to learn within your role from the moment you join us.
- Regular feedback and coaching from your manager.
- A mentor to invest in your development, offer career advice
- and guide your ambitions.
- Exposure to senior management and business leaders.
- Opportunities to be involved in business and social events alongside your day-to-day role, to build your network and knowledge for the future.
- Access to Linkedin Learning so you can sharpen your skills and obtain new one