"Friendly, bright and ambitious."
- Trainees are given a variety of high-profile work from a very early stage.
- There’s a lack of hierarchy and a welcoming culture so people of all levels feel approachable.
- Hours are seen as being less demanding and more flexible than at similar firms.
- Facilities in the offices are largely thought of as being very good.
- Some feel that technical systems could be updated.
- There could be more clarity surrounding seat applications.
- There could be an increase in the amount of formal training.
- Overall salary is seen by some as below market rate.
What insiders say about...
"The vacation scheme seems to be a huge focus now and is a great opportunity."
"Our open-plan office breaks down the hierarchy and not having assigned desks helps..."
"What I have experienced so far has proven helpful."
"Individuals are accessible and helpful throughout the firm's hierarchy. I interact..."
"The head office in Nottingham is a nice environment and it's great to have a good..."
"This depends on the team but I have generally felt that my work/life balance has..."
"The bonus is based on the firm's performance rather than individual targets. This..."
"They randomly give away freebies or treats with no announcement a few times each..."
"Competency questions, situational judgement questions and wider commercial/political..."
"We have gone paperless (in most departments) and there are recycling bins, but there's..."
"There has been a real push towards diversity recently and tackling the reasons behind..."
"I've been exposed to good-quality work with commercial clients daily."
"I have no idea if we do it at all. I gather that trainees are not exposed to it."
"It's generally a very friendly and supportive firm to work in with great clients,..."
"I've had some problems working around budgets."
"I attended a presentation at university on health and litigation that was given by..."
"This year is anyone's guess as the cohort has doubled in size. I would be surprised..."
"One of the parking spaces outside the Nottingham office was (or maybe still is) a..."
"Friendly, welcoming, driven."
"Allow trainee socials to take place in other offices and not just Nottingham."