About Cala Group Limited
Founded in 1875 and building premium homes for over forty years, today CALA continues to apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations.
Throughout Scotland, the Midlands, and the South East of England we build premium homes with sensitivity and consideration. We take great pride not just in our product, but also in the outstanding levels of service we give to our homebuyers.
Our Group comprises sister companies, CALA Homes and Legal & General Homes, which share the same exceptional Customer Service and Management teams.
Across the CALA Group, we are passionate about finding you your dream home, and delivering exceptional service along the way.
- Apply online with CV
- First stage interview with Early Talent Team
- Final stage Discovery day consisting of group exercise and an individual interview
Culture and values
CALA's values are: Passion, Respect, Quality & Delivery. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do and the passion our teams put into their daily work guarantees the high quality which CALA is known for. Respect is fundamental for us, whether it be employees, business partners, customers or communities and characterises the way we deliver, creating an inclusive work environment in which everyone can contribute their ideas.
Equality and diversity
We are convinced that a diverse CALA team makes us a stronger and better company, which is why it’s a key part of our strategy and we set ourselves annual targets in this area. Everyone at CALA is treated with dignity and respect and we want people to feel able to come to work in a place where they feel comfortable, as themselves.
As we know, a diverse workforce provides different ideas and perspectives and can improve our decision-making, our products and services. We are constantly striving to create an inclusive work environment, in which everyone can uniquely contribute and do their best work. So what steps are we taking?
- We have founded an internal employee network to include people from different regions, departments and backgrounds for making changes in this regard.
- We continue to evolve our approach around work flexibility and want to provide as many options as possible while taking personal and business needs into consideration.Inclusion is an integral part of our leadership training, and every CALA employee undertakes regular Bullying & Harassment, Diversity & Inclusion, and Unconscious Bias training.
- We promote mental and physical well-being, provide support and drive different initiatives in order to ensure a healthy and safe work environment at CALA.
Samaritans are our charity partner and we are also signed up to support Stonewall and take part in their annual UK Workplace Equality Index.