"A talented and respectful team."
- The level and quality of work assigned is high and helps people to learn.
- While there’s still work to do, CBRE has a strong focus on diversity.
- The large size of the company means many people with expertise are on hand to offer advice and help.
- It’s a powerful and respected company that looks good on a CV.
- Hours and flexibility vary between departments.
- The salary is seen to be low compared to competitors and the cost of living.
- There could be more effort put into green initiatives.
- Some may feel lost early on as the size of the organisation is so large.
What insiders say about...
"For the graduate programme there is an application form, telephone interview, face-to-face..."
"It's very friendly and sociable, though this can differ from team to team. Most people..."
"SMC is the best office space within London in my opinion. It has just had refurbishments..."
"I work 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, which is pretty good (although I can often work over if..."
"I understand that some of the other employers pay apprentices of the same year/age..."
"There are social events and employer discounts."
"What are the three largest expenses for a business? If you were given a good budget..."
"We could do a lot more to implement green initiatives."
"I think the managers I've had have been supportive and have always provided feedback..."
"CBRE is making a clear and conscious effort to improve its diversity. The women's..."
"I feel the career prospects are transparent with regard to how to move up in the..."
"I've been given exposure to big projects from day one. My day-to-day role involves..."
"The global CBRE brand, working with colleagues who have a wealth of experience and..."
"It's a huge organisation, this can make you feel like 'just a number'."
"We sponsor Twickenham and Lords."
"The biggest and most highly regarded employer in the industry."
"It's the biggest and best thing you can put on your CV. There's a top assessment..."
"There are continued professional development sessions, assessment of professional..."
"I'd like to see less waste in the form of cups, lunch boxes and paper etc."