"Inclusive and collaborative."
- The level and quality of work assigned is high and helps people to learn.
- While there’s still work to do, CBRE has a strong focus on diversity.
- The large size of the company means many people with expertise are on hand to offer advice and help.
- It’s a powerful and respected company that looks good on a CV.
- Hours and flexibility vary between departments.
- The salary is seen to be low compared to competitors and the cost of living.
- There could be more effort put into green initiatives.
- Some may feel lost early on as the size of the organisation is so large.
What insiders say about...
"There's an online application, a telephone interview, a face-to-face interview and..."
"People are very sociable and make an effort to offer employees many benefits. There..."
"It's a good location with good facilities. The dress code is a good balance of smart..."
"My workload is not too stressful. My manager is extremely fair and flexible with..."
"It is not a great amount considering rent and the cost of living in London. However,..."
"Holiday days. We get a lot!"
"What are the three largest expenses for a business? If you were given a good budget..."
"We're reducing the plastic use within our offices."
"This is dependent on your line manager. Performance feedback is generally well structured..."
"We take part in PRIDE month and other celebrations of diversity are encouraged. More..."
"Most teams are transparent about time lines and what it takes to get promoted once..."
"I work on a variety of projects and the quality of work I get involved in varies..."
"The experience of those around you, opportunities to get involved in a variety of..."
"It's a huge organisation, this can make you feel like 'just a number'."
"We sponsor Twickenham and Lords."
"A talented and respectful team."
"It's a world-leading company in the real estate industry. The apprenticeship scheme..."
"Very few training events have been held so far. I am told this increases in the second..."
"I'd like to see less waste in the form of cups, lunch boxes and paper etc."