"Impressive, fun and exciting."
- The level and quality of work assigned is high and helps people to learn.
- While there’s still work to do, CBRE has a strong focus on diversity.
- The large size of the company means many people with expertise are on hand to offer advice and help.
- It’s a powerful and respected company that looks good on a CV.
- Hours and flexibility vary between departments.
- The salary is seen to be low compared to competitors and the cost of living.
- There could be more effort put into green initiatives.
- Some may feel lost early on as the size of the organisation is so large.
What insiders say about...
"Go for the wow factor. If you have done something you are really proud of or think..."
"The amount of events CBRE hosts and encourages you to get involved with is fantastic...."
"It's a good location with good facilities. The dress code is a good balance of smart..."
"I often do longer hours than other graduates due to my team workload and dynamic...."
"I understand that some of the other employers pay apprentices of the same year/age..."
"There are some impromptu discounts for CBRE employees on food and drinks in local..."
"What are the three largest expenses for a business? If you were given a good budget..."
"We're reducing the plastic use within our offices."
"My line manager is very easy to get on with and answers all questions I have."
"There are good company policies for everything relating to this."
"Career progression seems straightforward."
"My team is happy to get me involved in all levels of projects, from small valuations..."
"The experience of those around you, opportunities to get involved in a variety of..."
"It's so big that you can sometimes feel very small and get lost in all the systems...."
"We sponsor Twickenham and Lords."
"We had a day in the office and it was a very friendly environment. It felt like a..."
"In my first year I had several training sessions that were very good and beneficial...."
"We should be more environmentally friendly and aware."