"The biggest and most highly regarded employer in the industry...."
- The level and quality of work assigned is high and helps people to learn.
- While there’s still work to do, CBRE has a strong focus on diversity.
- The large size of the company means many people with expertise are on hand to offer advice and help.
- It’s a powerful and respected company that looks good on a CV.
- Hours and flexibility vary between departments.
- The salary is seen to be low compared to competitors and the cost of living.
- There could be more effort put into green initiatives.
- Some may feel lost early on as the size of the organisation is so large.
What insiders say about...
"Application process is fairly straightforward and the company provides good support..."
"There's a hardworking culture but also a focus on enjoyment."
"It's a good location with good facilities. The dress code is a good balance of smart..."
"It varies from team to team but my team is relatively flexible and encourages working..."
"I understand that some of the other employers pay apprentices of the same year/age..."
"There's a pension scheme, we get a free moving day, there are company/department..."
"What are the three largest expenses for a business? If you were given a good budget..."
"We could do a lot more to implement green initiatives."
"Line managers make good mentors and provide friendly and helpful advice (although..."
"There's a definite move towards diversity but a lot of work still needs to be done...."
"Most teams are transparent about time lines and what it takes to get promoted once..."
"As a graduate, you take on a supportive role within your team so you really feel..."
"The experience of those around you, opportunities to get involved in a variety of..."
"The time it takes to get some things processed through the company. The pay in the..."
"The knives and forks in the canteen are made from plant waste and are biodegradable...."
"A talented and respectful team."
"It's a world-leading company in the real estate industry. The apprenticeship scheme..."
"In my first year I had several training sessions that were very good and beneficial...."
"Free fruit is provided on every floor each week."