"Very insightful and enjoyable."
- Interns get exposure to important and ongoing projects while working on tasks that will actively affect these projects.
- There is a good amount of autonomy given to interns but support is there if needed.
- The culture is friendly and interns are invited out to social events.
- Hours are not too strict so it’s possible to keep evening arrangements reliably.
- The size of the company can make some people feel overwhelmed.
- Some would like more company-wide social events for interns to interact with each other.
- Not all offices allow movement between departments.
- Several interns would have liked the internship to be longer.
What insiders say about...
"It was far better than any other process I've been involved in as it was original,..."
"It's a very people-oriented organisation. The well-being of CBRE's employees is a..."
"I was very much encouraged to take my one-hour lunch break and there was no pressure..."
"The company looked after me well by providing free hotels the night before I had..."
"Why do you want to work in property? Why do you want to work for us? The questions..."
"The more that you speak with people, make yourself known and produce high-quality..."
"There are lots of chances to see what other departments are doing as well as your..."
"Due to CBRE being so large, I often felt that there was an overwhelming amount of..."
"CBRE is instructed to manage the Albert Docks in Liverpool. It has been growing and..."
"Interesting, useful and enjoyable."
"It's the world's top property company and it has a great reputation."
"I picked up great skills, such as my ability to network with both employees of CBRE..."
"I would like to be given a small task to do and complete every other week on top..."
"I was paid for experience that I couldn't get elsewhere so, in that respect, I can't..."
"I thought this was the best part of the internship. The graduate in charge of me,..."