"Very insightful, useful and busy."
- Interns get exposure to important and ongoing projects while working on tasks that will actively affect these projects.
- There is a good amount of autonomy given to interns but support is there if needed.
- The culture is friendly and interns are invited out to social events.
- Hours are not too strict so it’s possible to keep evening arrangements reliably.
- The size of the company can make some people feel overwhelmed.
- Some would like more company-wide social events for interns to interact with each other.
- Not all offices allow movement between departments.
- Several interns would have liked the internship to be longer.
What insiders say about...
"It was far better than any other process I've been involved in as it was original,..."
"Everyone was very helpful and friendly, even those in senior positions. I was included..."
"I was very much encouraged to take my one-hour lunch break and there was no pressure..."
"I went to the British Beer Festival, went to Cambridge on a team day out and was..."
"I was asked what role I wanted to do, which team I wanted to be a part of, which..."
"I was happy with the quality of work I was assigned. I got to complete two valuations..."
"There are lots of chances to see what other departments are doing as well as your..."
"As it's a big company, you might worry about getting lost in the system. For example,..."
"The company has over 2,500 employees across the UK."
"Diverse, inclusive and exciting."
"I did some work experience here the year before, which I enjoyed. I was attracted..."
"I picked up great skills, such as my ability to network with both employees of CBRE..."
"Potentially making it longer. It was great to have such a long time with the team..."
"It was a pleasant surprise that I would be paid for the internship at all. I feel..."
"I had access to supervisors and senior members of the team. They were great mentors..."