"Enriching with a steep learning curve."
- Interns get exposure to important and ongoing projects while working on tasks that will actively affect these projects.
- There is a good amount of autonomy given to interns but support is there if needed.
- The culture is friendly and interns are invited out to social events.
- Hours are not too strict so it’s possible to keep evening arrangements reliably.
- The size of the company can make some people feel overwhelmed.
- Some would like more company-wide social events for interns to interact with each other.
- Not all offices allow movement between departments.
- Several interns would have liked the internship to be longer.
What insiders say about...
"Make sure that your video submission is as creative as possible. The HR team have..."
"During my time I felt encouraged to join in with social activities such as a charity..."
"I was very much encouraged to take my one-hour lunch break and there was no pressure..."
"Leaving at 4.00 pm on Fridays. I also got free travel to certain site visits, some..."
"We were asked why CBRE should include us within their internship programme, what..."
"On a day-to-day basis I was assigned tasks by my team and, once I'd completed them,..."
"There are lots of chances to see what other departments are doing as well as your..."
"The length of this internship meant that I was unable to be involved in long-term..."
"CBRE actively and vocally supports the Pride movement and takes part in Pride marches...."
"Brilliant, eye-opening, educational, sociable and encouraging."
"CBRE is a leading industry company with a great internship programme and application..."
"I've had some really interesting training that I have taken some really useful skills..."
"I would have liked to experience work in another team. A six-week internship with..."
"It was a pleasant surprise that I would be paid for the internship at all. I feel..."
"The internal communication across the team is clear and rapid. I felt comfortable..."