"Sociable, friendly, academic, supportive and hardworking."
- There’s a collegiate and supportive culture within the firm.
- Regular training seminars ensure that trainees are constantly developing as lawyers.
- High-quality work is offered to trainees from early in their contract.
- The firm has a strong focus on diversity and inclusion in many forms.
- Working hours can be tough and, at times, quite unpredictable.
- There isn’t a lot of formal training in some departments.
- The distribution of workloads can be imbalanced.
- Some trainees feel that the salary is slightly dropping behind competitors.
What insiders say about...
"Make sure you have good commercial awareness when you are applying. Ensure that you..."
"Very flat structure, partners are mostly very approachable and friendly. Trainees..."
"The sessions are varied and good on the whole. That said, they can often get cancelled..."
"Generally, I have found solicitors and partners here to be very approachable. Some..."
"The offices are brand new and very modern."
"The hours can be long (because it's corporate law, not because this is an American..."
"There are firms that pay more but our pay is generally at the top end of the market...."
"Subsidised canteen where trainees, associates and partners all eat."
"I had to attend two interviews (back to back), one with HR and one with two associates...."
"It is unusual as they did not ask me about my CV or past experiences, but instead..."
"Our office building supports a number of sustainability initiatives, including extensive..."
"There is a new programme this year with a series of working groups (LGBTQ+, social..."
"I feel as though I have much more client interaction than my peers in other firms...."
"There is a large emphasis placed on pro bono and all members of the firm are encouraged..."
"The people and the firm's culture."
"Perhaps some departments could have more staff so as to help with the busy and heavy..."
"The difficult international work (six months in and I still haven't worked with a..."
"Everyone wants to stay, which speaks well of the firm but can cause competition."
"Friday treats often take place on all of the floors in the London office."
"The hours can be demanding but the people are very friendly."
"Not a huge amount."
"Currently not so much as my supervisor is responsible for my time and matters, and..."
"Provide trainees with updates and frequent feedback on their seat."