"The company has an international and entrepreneurial nature,..."
- Colleagues of all levels are friendly and helpful.
- Maintaining a healthy work/life balance is encouraged and there is no culture of face-time.
- Trainees are given good levels of responsibility and exposure to a wide range of work.
- Many have found that managers make good and enthusiastic mentors.
- While working hours are still seen as being good, busy periods are becoming more common.
- Retention rates are good, but could be better.
- There aren’t as many opportunities for overseas secondments as some would like.
- Salaries are seen as being below those on offer at other firms.
What insiders say about...
"Do not pretend to be interested in something if you actually are not - partners see..."
"The culture varies from department to department. I have had both extremely positive..."
"We get lots of training through the learning and development department."
"Partners are very willing to discuss next seats/career plan with you. We also get..."
"The 13th floor restaurant in our office has fantastic views across London."
"Work hours are extremely dependent on your department. Some departments work until..."
"Not quite in line with some of the top British firms which isn't great given the..."
"We have a seemingly unending diversity and inclusion budget."
"The interview process and assessments were challenging, but not overly onerous, especially..."
"The partner just took the opportunity to get to know me and assess whether I was..."
"Lots of paperless initiatives, recycling bins on every floor and in the canteen,..."
"The commitment is there but it is still quite a white, male dominated practice, especially..."
"I get a high level of responsibility compared to trainees at other firms and I am..."
"I sit on the art award committee. I also represent artists who take part in the art..."
"The work/life balance is healthy and an attractive element of the firm."
"The firm's size can mean that opportunities and experiences vary from department..."
"Coming from a geography degree, the energy and construction focuses (as well as the..."
"I'm personally pretty confident I'll be kept on by my preferred department but, on..."
"We have an office in Libya."
"A friendly and trusting large law firm."
"The firm recruits on the basis of merit only and other factors do not play a part..."
"Some tasks are stressful but usually because I feel out of my comfort zone or challenged...."
"Having a smaller intake of trainees."