"I would say the firm is fast-growing and internationally focused...."
- Colleagues of all levels are friendly and helpful.
- Maintaining a healthy work/life balance is encouraged and there is no culture of face-time.
- Trainees are given good levels of responsibility and exposure to a wide range of work.
- Many have found that managers make good and enthusiastic mentors.
- While working hours are still seen as being good, busy periods are becoming more common.
- Retention rates are good, but could be better.
- There aren’t as many opportunities for overseas secondments as some would like.
- Salaries are seen as being below those on offer at other firms.
What insiders say about...
"You should understand what makes Clyde & Co different to other law firms, and focus..."
"Generally this is a very friendly firm (naturally there are a few exceptions!). There..."
"There are numerous interesting lunch time sessions and talks from external counsel/organisations,..."
"In my experience there was nothing official provided."
"St Botolph's is a brand new office which is modern, close to Liverpool Street and..."
"The firm doesn't operate a formal flexi-time structure but generally, if you have..."
"The pay at both trainee level and associate level is behind our competitors. Additionally,..."
"There is a £1,000 interest free loan available on starting that can be used for..."
"We had to do an assessment centre comprised of two drafting exercises, a faux client..."
"My interview was mostly a conversation about how I had got to this stage and the..."
"Our carbon footprint needs to be improved. The firm has set up an environmental committee..."
"There's a lot of support provided for diverse groups. I have been involved with Pryde..."
"I am very satisfied as I am directly involved with cases and I'm often the first..."
"I worked briefly on a matter through a local CAB office and it was rewarding experience...."
"There's an excellent work/life balance and no face-time culture. Our canteen has..."
"Has grown very quickly and support/firm mentality has not changed at the same rate...."
"The reputation of the firm was attractive to me, and I had previously para-legalled..."
"I am concerned about qualification as the firm never releases the number of spaces..."
"Our Beaufort House building has bullet-proof windows."
"A heavyweight international firm."
"I think it advertises fairly widely and is very accessible."
"The workload can get heavy at times but I would be concerned if the work was not..."
"Introduce an expenses policy for dinner and taxis during late night working."