"International, expanding, friendly and collegiate approach to..."
- Colleagues of all levels are friendly and helpful.
- Maintaining a healthy work/life balance is encouraged and there is no culture of face-time.
- Trainees are given good levels of responsibility and exposure to a wide range of work.
- Many have found that managers make good and enthusiastic mentors.
- While working hours are still seen as being good, busy periods are becoming more common.
- Retention rates are good, but could be better.
- There aren’t as many opportunities for overseas secondments as some would like.
- Salaries are seen as being below those on offer at other firms.
What insiders say about...
"I would recommend that candidates show a real interest and commitment to Clyde &..."
"The working environment is great; people work hard, but at the same time are friendly..."
"We have training on so many different aspects; from drafting research memos to time..."
"This can vary from person to person but feedback, praise and recognition are generally..."
"The Guildford office is bright and airy and is right in the centre of town so it’s..."
"Hours at Clyde’s are generally a lot better than most City firms, although the..."
"In my opinion Clyde & Co could improve when it comes to pay raises and bonuses."
"Departmental socials are a good way to get to know the firm. The firm benefits scheme..."
"I went through an assessment day (HR interview, verbal reasoning test, letter of..."
"Where would you place an office and why? What keeps partners up at night?"
"We have extensive recycling facilities throughout the building and a bike riding..."
"I think the London office does more in this regard than Manchester, although there..."
"I have had lots of direct contact with partners. I have sat with two different partners..."
"Pro bono contributes to annual billable targets (albeit no target for trainees)...."
"The atmosphere is definitely the best thing about the firm. Everyone is friendly..."
"Pay could be slightly more."
"I met graduate recruitment and some of the trainees at an open day and they all seemed..."
"I am very confident that I will be retained as a new qualifier but also that there..."
"We were London Legal League Division Two Champions 2012-2013."
"A friendly, challenging and rewarding firm with a strong insurance focus."
"I believe Clyde & Co does have relationships with organisations seeking to address..."
"The work is challenging and interesting but the hours are relatively relaxed."
"Stop sending trainees to Guildford unless they want to go (particularly in their..."