"Exciting work with friendly and inclusive colleagues."
- The office has a friendly atmosphere that encourages trainee development.
- As there is a small intake, trainees are able to take on high levels of responsibility early on.
- The trainee salary and associate bonus scheme are both seen as being very good for the industry.
- Trainees are confident of retention as the rates are consistently high.
- Some would like more transparency about what jobs are available on qualification.
- The high levels of responsibility offered could be seen as daunting by some.
- While there is flexibility and leniency, hours can still be long.
- There could be a wider range of seats to choose from.
What insiders say about...
"Focus on the skills you have developed and how they will contribute to you being..."
"We all have a really good laugh together, from the partners to the trainees. Everyone..."
"The firm is part of a wider group of law firms who put on educational seminars for..."
"The partners and associates are very accessible. We also have a trainee buddy and..."
"The location is great, the offices are typical City firm offices that may not reflect..."
"If you have work to do or a tight deadline you are expected to work as long as it..."
"Our base salary is one of the best in the market and the benefits are good too."
"We get tickets to the box at the O2 if there are spaces left after anyone who wants..."
"How many cars are there in the UK?"
"I am not really sure what the firm does in this area."
"I think our firm is really at the forefront of diversity initiatives both in the..."
"You can be given high levels of responsibility if working in a small team. You also..."
"We assist students giving legal advice through QLegal (at Queen Mary University),..."
"I feel that I have a high amount of responsibility with direct partner supervision..."
"The lack of formal structure around the training contract."
"The firm's small trainee intake, and a chance to practice areas of law I was interested..."
"Retention is good but not everyone will get the department they want."
"The corporate/transactional floor currently has more women than men on it."
"Smart, techy, innovative."
"Be more flexible about working from home."