"Friendly and inclusive."
- The office has a friendly atmosphere that encourages trainee development.
- As there is a small intake, trainees are able to take on high levels of responsibility early on.
- The trainee salary and associate bonus scheme are both seen as being very good for the industry.
- Trainees are confident of retention as the rates are consistently high.
- Some would like more transparency about what jobs are available on qualification.
- The high levels of responsibility offered could be seen as daunting by some.
- While there is flexibility and leniency, hours can still be long.
- There could be a wider range of seats to choose from.
What insiders say about...
"Following the application form there is an assessment day. The morning consists of..."
"The firm does not have an after-hours culture, so although hard work is definitely..."
"There are a range of internal seminars throughout the training contract; on topics..."
"I think I would have appreciated more input from the trainee partner during my training...."
"Location and facilities are excellent. The firm has a Friday dress down policy."
"Very flexible in terms of you organising your working day. But there are billable..."
"The firm's remuneration system is great. The trainee salary is very competitive and..."
"We have access to a box at the O2. The cake trolley on a Thursday is another highlight...."
"I was asked about current events. I had a question about a situation where I had..."
"Green initiatives at the firm include the use of recycling bins, electronic filing,..."
"The firm has been better at hiring in a number of women partners but male partners..."
"Trainees are given really high-quality work. I have had loads of direct client contact..."
"Even as a vac schemer I was involved in a pro bono project giving advice to a local..."
"Quite a laid back atmosphere. The majority of the people understand that you have..."
"There seems to be a lack of flexible working for women but perhaps this is more a..."
"I researched the partners and the types of issues that they had been writing about..."
"There is little transparency as to what new qualifier jobs will be available."
"The London launch party was the best party ever held. Ever."
"Smart, techy, innovative."
"Speak to trainees more and ask them about what they want to do and where they would..."