"Genuine, welcoming, helpful and friendly."
- There’s a friendly and supportive culture with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Hours have a lot of flexibility, which allows for a good work/life balance.
- Graduate progression and development is strongly focused on.
- There are many good and unique perks and benefits on offer.
- Some feel that the company could be quicker to adopt new technology.
- The salary is not competitive within the industry.
- Formal training is lacking in some areas.
- There could be more focus on communication between departments.
What insiders say about...
"The best way to prepare for the interview is to thoroughly research the organisation..."
"There is a huge emphasis on work/life balance here. There is always plenty of community..."
"The location is decent. There is an abundance of shops in close proximity as well..."
"Hours are generally flexible and some departments provide the option to work from..."
"The yearly success share is great and the pay is good and reflective of our location...."
"It is a very sociable company. You can wear what you want in most cases and work..."
"Please tell us about a time when you have received excellent customer service. What..."
"Electric car charging points are being introduced and the removal of paper cups in..."
"Line managers and managers in general are usually really open to listening to the..."
"Women make up more of the IT workforce than men. Throughout the society, I have met..."
"You are guaranteed a job when you complete the scheme, which is encouraging. However,..."
"I manage a team of 12 to 14 mortgage underwriters. My role involves delivery though..."
"There is genuine care for you as a person, rather than at other jobs that are very..."
"It can be hard to implement change here."
"We're the second largest building society in the UK."
"Values-driven and people-focused."
"Read about the values and community work the company does. The graduate scheme looked..."
"There's no structured training, it's usually up to the graduate to look for it. Most..."
"I would recommend that those in charge of the graduate scheme take more time and..."