"Growing, straightforward and transparent."
- There’s a friendly and supportive culture with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Hours have a lot of flexibility, which allows for a good work/life balance.
- Graduate progression and development is strongly focused on.
- There are many good and unique perks and benefits on offer.
- Some feel that the company could be quicker to adopt new technology.
- The salary is not competitive within the industry.
- Formal training is lacking in some areas.
- There could be more focus on communication between departments.
What insiders say about...
"I started with aptitude testing before an hour-long telephone interview and then..."
"There's generally very good teamwork and good relationships with colleagues. The..."
"We have open-plan working with the dress code depending on what area of the business..."
"Hours are generally flexible and some departments provide the option to work from..."
"The salary is sufficient and can increase throughout the scheme. However, it is generally..."
"We have sports and social benefits as well as cheap tickets to events. The pension..."
"The questions they ask relate to the job you're applying for. The society wants to..."
"We have a keen focus on recycling. Bamboo cups are good and I'm aware of the cycle..."
"Line managers and managers in general are usually really open to listening to the..."
"There seems to be a fairly diverse variety in different roles I have seen. There..."
"You are guaranteed a job when you complete the scheme, which is encouraging. However,..."
"It's interesting and varied. I'm left to deal with my work on my own initiative but..."
"We have flexible working hours and have the option to work from home."
"Professional qualifications are limited as there is a tight hold on the budget. Systems..."
"We're the second largest building society in the UK."
"A heavily member-focused financial institution."
"I'd heard that it was a great company to work for. I'd had experience with it as..."
"I haven't had any formal training. I do receive good quality training from my colleagues,..."
"I would recommend that those in charge of the graduate scheme take more time and..."