"A heavily member-focused financial institution."
- There’s a friendly and supportive culture with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Hours have a lot of flexibility, which allows for a good work/life balance.
- Graduate progression and development is strongly focused on.
- There are many good and unique perks and benefits on offer.
- Some feel that the company could be quicker to adopt new technology.
- The salary is not competitive within the industry.
- Formal training is lacking in some areas.
- There could be more focus on communication between departments.
What insiders say about...
"I started with aptitude testing before an hour-long telephone interview and then..."
"The culture is great. Everybody is relaxed and usually enjoys flexibility of work..."
"The location is decent. There is an abundance of shops in close proximity as well..."
"We can work from home up to two days a week. We have flexible start and finish times..."
"As a graduate programme in the financial services sector, the pay isn't as high as..."
"It is a very sociable company. You can wear what you want in most cases and work..."
"I had competency-based questions that focused on areas such as teamwork, communication..."
"We've had bamboo cups introduced to reduce single use cups. We've also introduced..."
"Managers are really accessible, many sit with the rest of their team instead of separately...."
"There seems to be a fairly diverse variety in different roles I have seen. There..."
"It's down to you what you choose to get involved in and how to develop yourself,..."
"I manage a team of 12 to 14 mortgage underwriters. My role involves delivery though..."
"The focus on personal development as well as technical development regarding the..."
"Formal training and development is lacking on the scheme."
"We're the second largest building society in the UK."
"Growing, straightforward and transparent."
"Read about the values and community work the company does. The graduate scheme looked..."
"I've done some formal training relevant to my role. However, I would have liked to..."
"Remove internal mobility pay caps."