"A heavily member-focused financial institution."
- There’s a friendly and supportive culture with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Hours have a lot of flexibility, which allows for a good work/life balance.
- Graduate progression and development is strongly focused on.
- There are many good and unique perks and benefits on offer.
- Some feel that the company could be quicker to adopt new technology.
- The salary is not competitive within the industry.
- Formal training is lacking in some areas.
- There could be more focus on communication between departments.
What insiders say about...
"The application process is fairly standard. To best prepare for the interview, really..."
"CBS has a great culture with very friendly and supportive staff. The organisation..."
"The location is decent. There is an abundance of shops in close proximity as well..."
"We can work from home up to two days a week. We have flexible start and finish times..."
"It's definitely too low, it should be 10% higher."
"We get up to five days paid a year to support one-off life events additional to any..."
"Please tell us about a time when you have received excellent customer service. What..."
"Electric car charging points are being introduced and the removal of paper cups in..."
"Managers are really accessible, many sit with the rest of their team instead of separately...."
"I believe we have just won an award for diversity at the company. Personally, I think..."
"I can't say I've been regularly looking for promotion possibilities and they aren't..."
"I manage a team of 12 to 14 mortgage underwriters. My role involves delivery though..."
"We work in an encouraging learning environment with great exposure across the business...."
"It can be hard to implement change here."
"We're the second largest building society in the UK."
"Values-driven and people-focused."
"I'd heard that it was a great company to work for. I'd had experience with it as..."
"There are lots of full training days about other areas of the business, which you..."
"It could be quicker to react to the market and implement change."