"Values-driven and people-focused."
- There’s a friendly and supportive culture with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Hours have a lot of flexibility, which allows for a good work/life balance.
- Graduate progression and development is strongly focused on.
- There are many good and unique perks and benefits on offer.
- Some feel that the company could be quicker to adopt new technology.
- The salary is not competitive within the industry.
- Formal training is lacking in some areas.
- There could be more focus on communication between departments.
What insiders say about...
"I had to apply with a standard online application form and had to answer a question..."
"It's a friendly operation with everyone working towards a common goal. Although there..."
"We have a number of new offices with a smart working approach and a relatively casual..."
"Work is very flexible when needed. Completing work is a priority but the society..."
"As a graduate programme in the financial services sector, the pay isn't as high as..."
"There are great employee benefits such as flexible working, a good amount of holidays..."
"I was asked for examples of when I had demonstrated the CARES values. There were..."
"Electric car charging points are being introduced and the removal of paper cups in..."
"The managers in my area make for very good mentors. They seem to address internal..."
"There seems to be a fairly diverse variety in different roles I have seen. There..."
"It's down to you what you choose to get involved in and how to develop yourself,..."
"The quality of the work I'm assigned varies on where I am placed on rotation. How..."
"We work in an encouraging learning environment with great exposure across the business...."
"I am the only graduate based in my area, which leads to a lack of cohesion when I..."
"We're the second largest building society in the UK."
"A heavily member-focused financial institution."
"The focus on culture and developing you throughout your career, rather than expecting..."
"There's no structured training, it's usually up to the graduate to look for it. Most..."
"Improve consistency among schemes and departments and improve communication between..."