"Caring and with a good work/life balance."
- There’s a friendly and supportive culture with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Hours have a lot of flexibility, which allows for a good work/life balance.
- Graduate progression and development is strongly focused on.
- There are many good and unique perks and benefits on offer.
- Some feel that the company could be quicker to adopt new technology.
- The salary is not competitive within the industry.
- Formal training is lacking in some areas.
- There could be more focus on communication between departments.
What insiders say about...
"The application process is fairly standard. To best prepare for the interview, really..."
"There's generally very good teamwork and good relationships with colleagues. The..."
"The dress code is relaxed so wear pretty much whatever makes you comfortable. The..."
"Flexibility is one of the main driving factors. My team probably has less flexibility..."
"I have completed the leadership graduate programme and have secured a management..."
"You can get discounted offers and tickets to many social events by being part of..."
"The questions they ask relate to the job you're applying for. The society wants to..."
"We've had bamboo cups introduced to reduce single use cups. We've also introduced..."
"The managers in my area make for very good mentors. They seem to address internal..."
"I believe we have just won an award for diversity at the company. Personally, I think..."
"It's down to you what you choose to get involved in and how to develop yourself,..."
"It varies from placement to placement as I've only worked in operational areas. I've..."
"My boss and programme lead are focused on my development. They will actively look..."
"We're not an industry leader in technology adoption, not yet at least."
"We're the second largest building society in the UK."
"A heavily member-focused financial institution."
"I was taken into IT with limited IT knowledge, this acceptance allowed me to train..."
"There's no structured training, it's usually up to the graduate to look for it. Most..."
"It could be quicker to react to the market and implement change."