"Genuine, welcoming, helpful and friendly."
- There’s a friendly and supportive culture with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Hours have a lot of flexibility, which allows for a good work/life balance.
- Graduate progression and development is strongly focused on.
- There are many good and unique perks and benefits on offer.
- Some feel that the company could be quicker to adopt new technology.
- The salary is not competitive within the industry.
- Formal training is lacking in some areas.
- There could be more focus on communication between departments.
What insiders say about...
"The best way to prepare for the interview is to thoroughly research the organisation..."
"It's a friendly operation with everyone working towards a common goal. Although there..."
"We have a number of new offices with a smart working approach and a relatively casual..."
"Work is very flexible when needed. Completing work is a priority but the society..."
"The yearly success share is great and the pay is good and reflective of our location...."
"You can get discounted offers and tickets to many social events by being part of..."
"Please tell us about a time when you have received excellent customer service. What..."
"We have a keen focus on recycling. Bamboo cups are good and I'm aware of the cycle..."
"I've gained a mentor from the graduate scheme that I have continued having sessions..."
"Women make up more of the IT workforce than men. Throughout the society, I have met..."
"There are lots of opportunities for progression. However, internal movement can feel..."
"Most of what I do assists with the bigger picture of things. Whether it's a one-off..."
"There is genuine care for you as a person, rather than at other jobs that are very..."
"It can be hard to implement change here."
"We're the second largest building society in the UK."
"Growing, straightforward and transparent."
"I'd heard that it was a great company to work for. I'd had experience with it as..."
"If you are going in to help out in an operational area during a busy time of the..."
"I would recommend that those in charge of the graduate scheme take more time and..."