"Full of opportunities."
- A lot of training is provided and it covers many areas and disciplines.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Managers are seen as being helpful and happy to make themselves available.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
- There doesn’t seem to be much focus on environmental concerns.
What insiders say about...
"Preparation is critical for the DCC process. The assessment centre and following..."
"The structure is very flat and you can have lots of exposure to senior level management..."
"My office is modern and spacious and located on a business campus that's a 20-minute..."
"Flexibility is important, though long hours are required to meet business needs...."
"The remuneration received is very satisfactory and there is potential to gain more..."
"Every placement is different. The business I am placed with has provided tickets..."
"The questions were competency based, focusing on when I had demonstrated particular..."
"It's as good here as at any other employer I have worked for."
"I have an excellent communication channel with management and they're always willing..."
"It's a multicultural working environment with various languages being spoken around..."
"Because this is a graduate programme and you have two one-year rotations, you don't..."
"I work cross-functionally with other departments to improve processes within national..."
"Getting real responsibility in an active business environment from the get-go."
"Graduates are spread across different companies, meaning you can be the only grad..."
"Anything 'Xbox' in the UK comes through Exertis."
"Driven, flexible and highly achieving."
"The opportunity to work in different businesses and countries."
"There are a lot of training opportunities. I studied professional French as an additional..."
"Standardise the working hours across the businesses. It seems unfair that some graduates..."