"Driven, engaging and fair."
- Most graduates were very happy with the salary and bonuses for the graduate programme.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
What insiders say about...
"There is an online application form followed by some online tests. If you are successful..."
"The culture is very professional. I have an excellent relationship with other graduates,..."
"We have a smart casual dress code, the office has great facilities and the building..."
"The hours are very accommodating. I've been allowed to start at 7.45 am and finish..."
"It is decent for a first job but still comparatively on the lower end of graduate..."
"There's a bonus of up to 15% available based on performance. There's also continued..."
"I had competency-based questions and hypothetical questions based on possible situations..."
"As a company in the oil industry, this is taken seriously. We comply with all biofuel..."
"There is exposure to management on a daily basis and the opportunity to learn from..."
"There is a commitment to diversity. My cohort consisted of individuals from around..."
"There's a generally high retention rate of graduates and a number of former graduates..."
"I work cross-functionally with other departments to improve processes within national..."
"The great support network and fast-paced career."
"The experience can vary a lot between placements as there are very different cultures,..."
"DCC is the largest company you have never heard of."
"Full of opportunities."
"Getting to work in two different industries across two different countries over two..."
"The training and induction week was exceptional. It was a very well run and brilliant..."
"Make sure there's more than one graduate in each office. I think there could be more..."