"Driven to succeed."
- Most graduates were very happy with the salary and bonuses for the graduate programme.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
What insiders say about...
"The application process was divided into several steps consisting of an online application,..."
"There's a driven but laid-back approach. You're given real responsibility and the..."
"My office is modern and spacious and located on a business campus that's a 20-minute..."
"I work from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm and have never had any issues with working hours."
"It's very competitive with similar graduate programmes."
"There's a relocation allowance and some businesses offer free tickets to sporting..."
"The questions were mostly qualitative. None were about a specific industry or business..."
"I haven't got much knowledge on the green initiatives taken by DCC as my exposure..."
"I've had excellent communication with my line manager. We have a weekly catch-up..."
"I have no complaints. There's a good mix of people from all backgrounds."
"There's a generally high retention rate of graduates and a number of former graduates..."
"I work cross-functionally with other departments to improve processes within national..."
"The wide range of work opportunities is great and the hands-on approach makes you..."
"There's no obvious support network and I'm the only graduate in my office. This has..."
"DCC is the largest company you have never heard of."
"Traditional, supportive and customer facing."
"The opportunity to work in different businesses and countries."
"There's training provided by DCC on top of the standard training at whichever company..."
"Some of the office locations are not very desirable."