"A motivating and ambitious team player."
- A lot of training is provided and it covers many areas and disciplines.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Managers are seen as being helpful and happy to make themselves available.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
- There doesn’t seem to be much focus on environmental concerns.
What insiders say about...
"There are a couple of stages to get through before the final assessment centre. These..."
"There's a driven but laid-back approach. You're given real responsibility and the..."
"Some are better than others. A lot of offices will be in small cities because of..."
"My hours are normally longer than stated in the contract, but are very reasonable..."
"I feel like it could be a little bit higher to be in line with what other organisations..."
"There are several residential training and development sessions across the programme,..."
"The questions are centred around the core values and attributes of the company."
"Butagaz is the first LPG energy provider in France to open a carbon compensation..."
"My line manager is easily reached, communications are open and feedback is strong...."
"The management team is predominantly male and white and I am not aware of any LGBTQ+..."
"The other graduates who have completed the course are all doing very well. My company..."
"I work cross-functionally with other departments to improve processes within national..."
"The multitude of advantages compared to other grad schemes, such as coaching, access..."
"Graduates are spread across different companies, meaning you can be the only grad..."
"Anything 'Xbox' in the UK comes through Exertis."
"A welcoming team with established development plans."
"The driven nature of the company, the level of support provided while in your role..."
"There's significant on-board learning as part of the graduate programme in stakeholder..."
"I would ask the management team to be future-thinking and investigate acquisitions..."