"A powerful and well structured company."
- A lot of training is provided and it covers many areas and disciplines.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Managers are seen as being helpful and happy to make themselves available.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
- There doesn’t seem to be much focus on environmental concerns.
What insiders say about...
"The application process was very organised and of a high standard. My advice would..."
"The culture can vary greatly across the local offices and will depend on personal..."
"The Dublin office is great, though I am aware of other locations that aren't as central...."
"I'd say they are more flexible than average, my hours are generally 9.00 am to 5.00..."
"It's a competitive graduate wage with good bonus opportunities."
"The training and development provided. This training takes place in Dublin with all..."
"I had competency-based questions and hypothetical questions based on possible situations..."
"DCC has major business in the energy industry with oil and bulk fuel being a major..."
"The managers are very friendly and approachable. However, they were often busy or..."
"It's a multicultural working environment with various languages being spoken around..."
"The programme is structured over two years and so promotions during the programme..."
"I'm very satisfied. From day one we were handed great responsibility. I monitor different..."
"To make a real impact while learning-by-doing and getting technical experience from..."
"There can be a lack of transparency around some procedures."
"We are the second largest Irish company in terms of turnover (£15.2bn last year)...."
"Dynamic, quick and challenging."
"The size of the company and the variety of divisions across the group as well as..."
"There's training provided by DCC on top of the standard training at whichever company..."
"Standardise the working hours across the businesses. It seems unfair that some graduates..."