"A powerful and well structured company."
- A lot of training is provided and it covers many areas and disciplines.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Managers are seen as being helpful and happy to make themselves available.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
- There doesn’t seem to be much focus on environmental concerns.
What insiders say about...
"The application process is fairly long but fair and there is always a point of contact..."
"My office is a young and international environment. However, as all graduates can..."
"The Dublin office is great, though I am aware of other locations that aren't as central...."
"I work from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm and have never had any issues with working hours."
"The base salary is very close to the industry average, but the potential bonus is..."
"The training and development provided. This training takes place in Dublin with all..."
"I was mainly asked situational questions so I'd recommend using the STAR method to..."
"I haven't got much knowledge on the green initiatives taken by DCC as my exposure..."
"My manager is always available to help with anything I am unsure of and offer feedback..."
"The employer supports diversity. HR is aiming to bring more women into the board..."
"I haven't been in a situation to talk or consider promotions yet, but I get the impression..."
"I have ongoing projects to work on, which allows me to see how the work that I'm..."
"As an international group with businesses across four divisions, the programme offers..."
"There can be a lack of transparency around some procedures."
"One of the businesses stores and delivers over 75% of Amazon products in the UK."
"Dynamic, quick and challenging."
"The company's growth, opportunities and benefits including salary, opportunities..."
"At the beginning of the programme we had a three-day residential induction that gave..."
"I would ask the management team to be future-thinking and investigate acquisitions..."