"Driven to succeed."
- A lot of training is provided and it covers many areas and disciplines.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Managers are seen as being helpful and happy to make themselves available.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
- There doesn’t seem to be much focus on environmental concerns.
What insiders say about...
"The process consists of an online form, online tests and a telephone interview. The..."
"My office is a young and international environment. However, as all graduates can..."
"This varies by location. My first placement was in one large office with its own..."
"My hours are currently 9.00 am to 5.30 pm, but this varies between placements as..."
"The base salary is very close to the industry average, but the potential bonus is..."
"This varies depending on the company you are in. My current placement has regular..."
"The questions were competency based, focusing on when I had demonstrated particular..."
"As a company in the oil industry, this is taken seriously. We comply with all biofuel..."
"My manager is extremely accessible. We stay in regular contact over text, phone,..."
"There is a commitment to diversity. My cohort consisted of individuals from around..."
"I've come across a lot of previous grads, from ones who finished the scheme last..."
"I'm very satisfied. From day one we were handed great responsibility. I monitor different..."
"The wide range of work opportunities is great and the hands-on approach makes you..."
"I've not had much communication with fellow graduates."
"The group used to be involved in the food sector."
"Supportive with a pleasant atmosphere."
"The opportunity to become part of an organisation with high diversity and a broad..."
"There are a lot of training opportunities. I studied professional French as an additional..."
"Some of the office locations are not very desirable."