"Driven, competitive and focused on growth."
- A lot of training is provided and it covers many areas and disciplines.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Managers are seen as being helpful and happy to make themselves available.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
- There doesn’t seem to be much focus on environmental concerns.
What insiders say about...
"I can't stress enough how important being prepared for the assessment centre is...."
"There's a great atmosphere at work. People not only work closely within their teams..."
"My dress code is smart casual and the office is modern, bright and clean. The location..."
"I work from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm and have never had any issues with working hours."
"It's an average salary compared to other graduate programmes. It's not exactly among..."
"We get relocation expenses and graduate training events that are paid for by the..."
"I had competency-based questions and hypothetical questions based on possible situations..."
"Recycling bins are available in the office."
"The managers are very friendly and approachable. However, they were often busy or..."
"It's a multicultural working environment with various languages being spoken around..."
"There is the possibility of being offered a permanent placement after the graduate..."
"I'm currently undertaking a product-specialist role for Dell EMC. I have regular..."
"I've been given autonomy to conduct my work and explore the business in a way that..."
"You don't get to pick the industry or business you work in, so sometimes you might..."
"DCC is the largest company you have never heard of."
"Driven, flexible and highly achieving."
"The opportunity to become part of an organisation with high diversity and a broad..."
"There are a lot of training opportunities. I studied professional French as an additional..."
"Increase the perks that come with the job."