"Driven, flexible and highly achieving."
- A lot of training is provided and it covers many areas and disciplines.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Managers are seen as being helpful and happy to make themselves available.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
- There doesn’t seem to be much focus on environmental concerns.
What insiders say about...
"Preparation is critical for the DCC process. The assessment centre and following..."
"There's a driven but laid-back approach. You're given real responsibility and the..."
"I am very happy with the location and office space. The dress code is business casual,..."
"I'd say they are more flexible than average, my hours are generally 9.00 am to 5.00..."
"The remuneration received is very satisfactory and there is potential to gain more..."
"This varies depending on the company you are in. My current placement has regular..."
"I was mainly asked situational questions so I'd recommend using the STAR method to..."
"Butagaz is the first LPG energy provider in France to open a carbon compensation..."
"My manager is always available to help with anything I am unsure of and offer feedback..."
"The management team is predominantly male and white and I am not aware of any LGBTQ+..."
"I've come across a lot of previous grads, from ones who finished the scheme last..."
"I'm very satisfied. From day one we were handed great responsibility. I monitor different..."
"The great support network and fast-paced career."
"Graduates are spread across different companies, meaning you can be the only grad..."
"We have the UK exclusive on Xbox distribution."
"Open, honest, helpful and ambitious."
"International opportunities and the availability of courses for upskilling."
"Throughout the programme I have attended training sessions covering a range of skills...."
"Increase the perks that come with the job."