"A welcoming team with established development plans."
- A lot of training is provided and it covers many areas and disciplines.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Managers are seen as being helpful and happy to make themselves available.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
- There doesn’t seem to be much focus on environmental concerns.
What insiders say about...
"There is an online application form followed by some online tests. If you are successful..."
"The health and wellness programme in work provides for a lot of the positive attitude...."
"Some are better than others. A lot of offices will be in small cities because of..."
"Our working hours are relatively flexible. The work day begins between 9.00 am and..."
"It's a competitive graduate wage with good bonus opportunities."
"The relocation expenses are £1000 pounds internationally and £500 domestically...."
"There were a lot of situational and hypothetical questions."
"Butagaz is the first LPG energy provider in France to open a carbon compensation..."
"My line manager is easily reached, communications are open and feedback is strong...."
"The management team is predominantly male and white and I am not aware of any LGBTQ+..."
"Because this is a graduate programme and you have two one-year rotations, you don't..."
"My work has real business applications and I'm not just assigned it for the sake..."
"As an international group with businesses across four divisions, the programme offers..."
"You don't get to pick the industry or business you work in, so sometimes you might..."
"Anything 'Xbox' in the UK comes through Exertis."
"Professional, structured and opportunity-seeking."
"The opportunities for training and breadth of international experiences you get to..."
"The training and induction week was exceptional. It was a very well run and brilliant..."
"Encourage more networking across companies."