"Full of opportunities."
- A lot of training is provided and it covers many areas and disciplines.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Managers are seen as being helpful and happy to make themselves available.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
- There doesn’t seem to be much focus on environmental concerns.
What insiders say about...
"The application process was very organised and of a high standard. My advice would..."
"The health and wellness programme in work provides for a lot of the positive attitude...."
"The office space I currently work in is open and expansive. The location is easily..."
"I work from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm but that can change when travelling to different sites..."
"It's an average salary compared to other graduate programmes. It's not exactly among..."
"This varies depending on the company you are in. My current placement has regular..."
"How will your attributes fit into the DCC culture and core values?"
"Don't waste paper and don't fly if you don't need to, Skype meetings are preferred...."
"My experience at DCC has been great. All three of my managers were directors of their..."
"Diversity makes up a massive part of the business."
"I've come across a lot of previous grads, from ones who finished the scheme last..."
"I am very satisfied. Every task has contributed to my further learning and I have..."
"The international opportunities we get early in our careers, the training sessions..."
"The experience can vary a lot between placements as there are very different cultures,..."
"Certas trades under 30 different sub-brands!"
"Professional, focused on financial performance, global and ambitious."
"The opportunity to become part of an organisation with high diversity and a broad..."
"We come together as graduates for formal training a few times a year. I have received..."
"Encourage more networking across companies."