"Traditional, supportive and customer facing."
- A lot of training is provided and it covers many areas and disciplines.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Managers are seen as being helpful and happy to make themselves available.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
- There doesn’t seem to be much focus on environmental concerns.
What insiders say about...
"The application process is a general online application followed by online tests,..."
"My office is a very sociable and fast-paced office environment with a constant buzz..."
"The offices are out of the city centre but near good transport links. They are spacious,..."
"The work hours are flexible and can always be discussed with your line manager."
"The remuneration levels are good but bear in mind that pension schemes are not included..."
"The training and development provided. This training takes place in Dublin with all..."
"The questions were competency based, focusing on when I had demonstrated particular..."
"In my current business there are recycling bins and battery bins, which I appreciate...."
"DCC managers are very senior so the time they have can be limited. However, they..."
"From my experience, it seems that the group is committed to diversity. There are..."
"There is the possibility of being offered a permanent placement after the graduate..."
"Overall I'm very satisfied. My job role is very diversified so I don't have a lot..."
"Getting real responsibility in an active business environment from the get-go."
"The experience can vary a lot between placements as there are very different cultures,..."
"The CEO attends the assessment centre to welcome new graduates into the company."
"Supportive with a pleasant atmosphere."
"The company's growth, opportunities and benefits including salary, opportunities..."
"There are a lot of training opportunities. I studied professional French as an additional..."
"Connect the similar divisions in some way and make sure that graduates get an overall..."