"Supportive with a pleasant atmosphere."
- A lot of training is provided and it covers many areas and disciplines.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Managers are seen as being helpful and happy to make themselves available.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
- There doesn’t seem to be much focus on environmental concerns.
What insiders say about...
"There is an online application form followed by some online tests. If you are successful..."
"The culture can vary greatly across the local offices and will depend on personal..."
"This varies depending on where you are placed. My office is open plan and located..."
"My hours are currently 9.00 am to 5.30 pm, but this varies between placements as..."
"The salary is competitive with other graduate programmes."
"Every placement is different. The business I am placed with has provided tickets..."
"The questions were competency based, focusing on when I had demonstrated particular..."
"Recycling bins are available in the office."
"DCC managers are very senior so the time they have can be limited. However, they..."
"I have no complaints. There's a good mix of people from all backgrounds."
"There seem to be good career prospects, but you have to perform above average for..."
"I'm very satisfied. From day one we were handed great responsibility. I monitor different..."
"The wide range of work opportunities is great and the hands-on approach makes you..."
"You don't get to pick the industry or business you work in, so sometimes you might..."
"DCC has businesses across four divisions and 18 countries."
"Dynamic, quick and challenging."
"The opportunity to work in different businesses and countries."
"The training has been very good. All graduates are taken to Dublin for regular training..."
"Increase the perks that come with the job."