"Full of opportunities."
- A lot of training is provided and it covers many areas and disciplines.
- The work undertaken by graduates is challenging and of real importance to the company.
- There are opportunities to work in international offices.
- Managers are seen as being helpful and happy to make themselves available.
- Some offices will only have one graduate, which some may find isolating.
- There could be more control given to graduates regarding the industry of their placements.
- Experiences and working hours can vary greatly between placements.
- There doesn’t seem to be much focus on environmental concerns.
What insiders say about...
"There are a couple of stages to get through before the final assessment centre. These..."
"The culture can vary greatly across the local offices and will depend on personal..."
"The office space I currently work in is open and expansive. The location is easily..."
"Our working hours are relatively flexible. The work day begins between 9.00 am and..."
"It's a competitive graduate wage with good bonus opportunities."
"There's additional qualification support (eg professional certificates and foreign..."
"There were a lot of situational and hypothetical questions."
"Recycling bins are available in the office."
"My manager is always available to help with anything I am unsure of and offer feedback..."
"From my experience, it seems that the group is committed to diversity. There are..."
"The other graduates who have completed the course are all doing very well. My company..."
"Overall I'm very satisfied. My job role is very diversified so I don't have a lot..."
"As an international group with businesses across four divisions, the programme offers..."
"There's no obvious support network and I'm the only graduate in my office. This has..."
"We are the second largest Irish company in terms of turnover (£15.2bn last year)...."
"A motivating and ambitious team player."
"The opportunity to work in different businesses and countries."
"At the beginning of the programme we had a three-day residential induction that gave..."
"Make sure there's more than one graduate in each office. I think there could be more..."