"Fair, diverse and engaging."
- Graduates work with friendly and down-to-earth people in environments where there isn’t a strictly enforced hierarchy.
- There are a large number of development and training opportunities on offer.
- There are many opportunities for advancement in the company, both at home and abroad.
- DHL is flexible when it comes to hours and employees are trusted to work independently.
- Graduates may be required to relocate for their role, which may not suit everyone.
- As with many large organisations, things can take a long time to be processed.
- Some facilities and offices could benefit from being updated.
- Some training programmes could benefit from a little more structure and transparency.
What insiders say about...
"Show your passion and enthusiasm for the business, as well as your ambitions for..."
"Colleagues are all very friendly and often socialise together. Senior management..."
"Dress code is formal business wear, with 'dress down Friday'. The office space is..."
"Very flexible but they do depend on the operation or function that you're based in...."
"While the pay I receive is reasonable I feel I could be earning more elsewhere and..."
"We can claim 45p a mile for business mileage and the company car scheme has some..."
"There are plenty of competency-based questions on the assessment day about working..."
"Some warehouses are carbon neutral. For example the one I'm going to work at in Normanton!..."
"There's little focus on feedback but there are reviews every quarter. How accessible..."
"I have not come across any diversity issues whilst on-site, the company employ people..."
"It's easy to get stuck in a certain position but, at the same time, if you seek out..."
"I work largely on my own with plenty of support on hand should I need it. From day..."
"Management opportunities are available straight from university. This helps to develop..."
"The supply chain in DHL is so varied that it can be difficult to decide which part..."
"The DHL Supply Chain (UK & Ireland) workforce totals over 40,000 people, working..."
"Innovative, compassionate and diverse."
"I knew that DHL was the largest contract logistics supplier to the world and that..."
"There are really good opportunities for training and I have been lucky enough to..."
"More training for line managers of graduates in order to provide more awareness of..."