"A leading company in its field with a strong vision."
- Graduates work with friendly and down-to-earth people in environments where there isn’t a strictly enforced hierarchy.
- There are a large number of development and training opportunities on offer.
- There are many opportunities for advancement in the company, both at home and abroad.
- DHL is flexible when it comes to hours and employees are trusted to work independently.
- Graduates may be required to relocate for their role, which may not suit everyone.
- As with many large organisations, things can take a long time to be processed.
- Some facilities and offices could benefit from being updated.
- Some training programmes could benefit from a little more structure and transparency.
What insiders say about...
"The interview process is a challenging and in-depth one, which is difficult to prepare..."
"We have our own on-site HR rep who organises events and internal news. I have had..."
"DHL will provide everything you need and more to do your work on a daily basis. However,..."
"I work rotating shifts so my hours are either 6.30 am to 3.30 pm or 2.30 pm to 11.30..."
"We can claim 45p a mile for business mileage and the company car scheme has some..."
"I was asked: Where do you see yourself in five years/What is your five year plan?..."
"We have whole sectors of our business focused on improving our own and our customers'..."
"It's a very open and friendly environment in which the door is always open."
"Everyone signs a diversity and respect at work policy. Any unwelcome comments are..."
"Due to the sheer size of the organisation, you need to remain flexible about where..."
"When the work is there, it's interesting, challenging and engaging. However, it goes..."
"I love having opportunities for development on a global scale and an ethical employer...."
"As I am presently living in London, the salary is a little uncompetitive and my standard..."
"DHL reaches even the most remote locations. This does mean that sometimes even a..."
"Wide-spread, successful, accommodating."
"The scope of opportunities, contrasting placements and company goals."
"I have attended an active leadership course, disciplinary and grievance training,..."
"More training for line managers of graduates in order to provide more awareness of..."