TARGETjobs black logo



"The pension is excellent and the opportunity to buy shares in a salary sacrifice is also a good perk."
Graduate, Crick
"The pension matching scheme is the best offer. We also get numerous discounts with various businesses."
Graduate, Rugby
"DHL has a very, very good benefits website that basically includes most shops in the country. The pension is also one of the best I have seen so far."
Graduate, London
"DHL offers a wide range of perks including cinema tickets, plane tickets, holiday discounts, retail discounts and airport parking etc."
Graduate, Birmingham
"We get a very good pension. If we pay in 4% the company puts in 8%. We also get up to 40% off of cinema tickets and 10% off at many retail stores and restaurants."
Graduate, Daventry
"We can claim 45p a mile for business mileage and the company car scheme has some great choices. We also get a Costco membership, great pension options, access to a wide range of training and a lot of retail discounts."
Graduate, Daventry
"I get a good pension contribution from my employer. We also get access to a number of advantages including discounts at several high street shops and stores. In addition, expenses can be claimed for business miles and hotels when necessary."
Graduate, Manchester


"The pension scheme is very good. I pay 4% of my salary and the company adds another 8% for a total of 12%. There aren't many perks apart from the pension. If you work on projects you receive a hire car and a fuel cost refund."
Graduate, Northampton
"The advantages scheme gives you discounts on the gym, cinema, theatre, airport parking, designer products, healthcare etc. You can also get a corporate credit card and company car depending on your job. There are great pension scheme rates."
Supply Chain, Graduate, Staffordshire
"They double any contribution made to your pension fund and there are a wide range of discounts."
Graduate, Daventry
"Global discounts on many high street brands with DHL advantages."
Graduate, London
"I can send parcels or items via the DHL Express area of the business at a discount. My gym membership is cheaper because of the company I work for in MK and local parking in the city is free due to the car parking permit that is paid for by the company."
Graduate, Milton Keynes


"The pension scheme is extremely good and I also appreciate the opportunity to work from other offices and therefore experience new areas of the business."
Graduate, London
"The pension scheme is very good here and all expenses are covered if you are visiting other sites/doing project work."
Graduate, Glasgow
"We get a generous holiday allowance and discounts of high street shops, days out, etc. The pension scheme is good and private medical cover, bonuses, company cars, etc are available in many roles (although not while on the graduate programme)."
Graduate, Rugby
"Excellent pension scheme, many DHL advantages such as discounts on high street shops, holidays, airport parking, customer discounts e.g. I work in the Bathstore warehouse and get 35% off."
Graduate, Daventry
"The graduate events are the best perks! These usually include events at nice venues, great meals and drinks. We also get a high street discount and a great private pension."
Graduate, Birmingham
Our 'Inside Buzz' reviews are the comments and views of recent graduate recruits, giving you a view of what it may be like to work for an organisation. Copyright of all TARGETjobs Inside Buzz material lies solely with GTI Media.