About Explore Learning
We’re an award-winning maths and English tuition provider, supporting 4-14 year olds after school and at the weekends in a dynamic and engaging environment.
As the Sunday Times 2nd Best Company To Work For in the UK, we deliver a vast amount of brilliant training to ensure you develop and progress both personally and professionally.
95% of our people agree that working at Explore is good for their personal growth!
Just like our members at Explore we never stop learning. The direction that you take your professional journey on is completely up to you. Most of your training and development will happen in your centre with on the job coaching and mentoring from your colleagues. Other learning opportunities that you can get involved with include training days, coaching, mentoring and conferences.
Become an Assistant Director
Could you help inspire the next generation of fearless learners? We are looking for incredible people to lead and manage our children’s education centres. We have positions nationwide!
What you will be doing
There is no typical day at Explore Learning. There are 4 main areas that you’ll be getting stuck into, although you can expect to find yourself doing absolutely all sorts of things not included below too.
- Sales & Marketing: You’ll be an ambassador for your centre, taking every opportunity to sell your memberships to families.
- Education: You will impact children’s learning every day – nurturing the next generation of fearless learners.
- Leadership: You’ll lead by example, using every opportunity to inspire and engage your team to be the best they can be.
- Customer Service: People are at the heart of everything we do and you will build meaningful relationships with the families that attend your centre.
Once you have developed into a top performing Assistant Director, you have the opportunity to be promoted to a Centre Director. Further along in your career you may even work as part of our Head Office team; over 75% of our Head Office team started out as Assistant Directors or Tutors.
Apply today if...
- You are ambitious and driven
- You have a strong degree classification
- You have a passion for education and delivering exceptional service
Company benefits include: £4,400 bonus • Cycle-to-work scheme • Interest-free loan • Pension • Generous holiday allowance • Paid charity volunteer day