"Boutique culture, with projects befitting a bigger consultancy...."
- A wide variety in the portfolio of cases means quick learning progression.
- There is a very generous benefits package.
- A very flat hierarchy. People in all positions work and socialise together.
- The remuneration is very competitive within the industry.
- Though flexible, the hours are regularly long.
- There can often be little time for preparation on new cases.
- Associates must be able to learn very quickly.
- The workload can be unpredictable at times.
What insiders say about...
"The application process for consulting firms in general is much shorter than most..."
"The office hierarchy feels very flat. In a case team it is very clear what everyone's..."
"Both our current (Sloane Street) and future (Charing Cross) locations are excellent...."
"It varies a lot. Some weeks are pretty tough, others are lighter. In general though,..."
"We are compensated marginally better than industry average."
"We get 25 days paid holiday per year plus the last week of December off."
"Given the small size of the office, recruitment is extremely competitive. Interviews..."
"I did four case studies: a market sizing on supply teaching, market sizing on luxury..."
"Parthenon recycles paper and waste same as everyone else."
"Since we are a smaller company we are relatively transparent. I have daily contact..."
"There is a dedicated diversity committee that works both independently and closely..."
"The employers have high expectations, but with the expansion that is currently taking..."
"Parthenon has a developed internal charity/donations programme."
"I am a first year associate and as such am responsible for data collection and analysis...."
"Great office culture."
"Can be long hours at times."
"The office has won a beach volleyball competition in support of Action for Kids."
"Boutique culture, with projects befitting a bigger consultancy."
"Parthenon's culture and focus on education."
"Hard skills training is excellent, and every year all offices go to Boston for a..."
"Parthenon could do more in terms of social mobility, but it is difficult attracting..."
"Make more of an effort to get the first years to speak up in meetings. It builds..."