- Remuneration was seen as very generous by interns.
- Interns are made to feel very welcome by their fellow employees.
- There is a good level of responsibility on offer and a high standard of work.
- The hours can be quite long at times.
- There can be a fair amount of admin and bureaucracy.
- The formal mentoring system could have been clearer and more structured.
What insiders say about...
"Practice case studies."
"Excellent. Everyone was friendly and people took the culture very seriously. There..."
"On average, throughout my internship I have worked from 9:00am to 8:00pm."
"There were weekly events including activities."
"I went through two case interviews which I found to be pretty standard consulting..."
"I had to develop a market entry strategy for a foreign university opening a new campus..."
"Parthenon is committed to hiring a diverse pool of talent. However, given the small..."
"My main roles included: research, synthesizing information, and creating presentations...."
"The people are all amazing to work with and give you real responsibility very early..."
"Some long hours compared to other companies."
"Meeting the representative at the Oxford management consulting fair and reading about..."
"Smart, nice and driven."
"I chose Parthenon because of the great people I had met and the friendly culture...."
"Training was short. However, you learned a lot on the job."
"I believe Parthenon hires students who are bright, regardless of their background...."
"It would be nice if the scheme was ten weeks long instead of eight - I only worked..."
"Employees definitely make good mentors. The abundance of social events meant that..."