"Small, fun, fast-moving."
- The company has a very flat hierarchy that enables people in all positions to work and socialise together.
- There is a clear promotion structure so career progression is achievable through hard work.
- Both formal training and on-the-job learning are well managed and help graduates to develop.
- Though there can be flexibility, the hours are regularly long.
- The office building is functional but not particularly fancy.
- Some would like their preferences to influence what work they do more.
What insiders say about...
"The application process for consulting firms in general is much shorter than most..."
"The culture at Parthenon is jovial and funny - there are always people enjoying themselves..."
"Both our current (Sloane Street) and future (Charing Cross) locations are excellent...."
"My estimate on a work-week (gets better as you become more senior): Monday, Wednesday..."
"We are very well remunerated for our efforts."
"We get taxis home and dinners free after 9:00pm. There are also frequent firm drinks/dinners..."
"Candidates submit a CV and cover letter and then undergo two rounds of interviews..."
"Use data given to find when a fictional school will break even. Find the UK market..."
"Parthenon recycles paper and waste same as everyone else."
"Managers are great in the London office and get along well with all staff."
"The employer's commitment to diversity is very good. There's an effort to recruit..."
"The employers have high expectations, but with the expansion that is currently taking..."
"We recently worked on a project for Stonewall to help with their youth initiatives...."
"I am a first year associate and as such am responsible for data collection and analysis...."
"The supportive environment is really its greatest advantage - we're a small office..."
"Our small office size means that there's a lot of room for individually driven work..."
"We have lunch together every Friday as an office. One of the partners was a Pharmacist...."
"Smart, nice and driven."
"The small team feel but access to big and exciting clients."
"Hard skills training is excellent, and every year all offices go to Boston for a..."
"We have people from a variety of different socio-economic backgrounds."
"There needs to be more bench time."