"Great place to start a career - will leave you with some great..."
- The company has a very flat hierarchy that enables people in all positions to work and socialise together.
- There is a clear promotion structure so career progression is achievable through hard work.
- Both formal training and on-the-job learning are well managed and help graduates to develop.
- Though there can be flexibility, the hours are regularly long.
- The office building is functional but not particularly fancy.
- Some would like their preferences to influence what work they do more.
What insiders say about...
"It tends to be four case interviews over two rounds with one fit interview in the..."
"I trust and respect the senior people in the office who I think genuinely have their..."
"Our dress code is relaxed. The office in London is within EY's main office, which..."
"My estimate on a work-week (gets better as you become more senior): Monday, Wednesday..."
"One of the best 1st year graduate pay packages I know of."
"There are lots of fun activities, particularly in the summertime."
"Given the small size of the office, recruitment is extremely competitive. Interviews..."
"What's more important, being smart, nice or driven? This relates to the company's..."
"The EY foundation has lots of charitable and green initiatives."
"There is a strong emphasis on coaching and feedback (both downwards and upwards)...."
"We have a diverse office with people from various backgrounds."
"Opportunities for promotion are frequent and promotions are completely based on ability...."
"Parthenon has a developed internal charity/donations programme."
"I've performed lots of expert calls, executed PowerPoint slide-making, Excel analysis..."
"The two-case model allows for a steep learning curve and quick progression. The culture..."
"The hours can be punishing but I expected this. I sometimes miss having a social..."
"The office has won a beach volleyball competition in support of Action for Kids."
"Nice environment to work in surrounded by motivated individuals."
"It had an elite boutique or 'Top Tier 2' brand. It had strengths in education and..."
"Frequent trips to Boston for year group training (three times annually) - informative..."
"Parthenon could do more in terms of social mobility, but it is difficult attracting..."
"Perhaps exposure to a broader array of cases across a variety of different industries...."