"Smart, nice and driven."
- The company has a very flat hierarchy that enables people in all positions to work and socialise together.
- There is a clear promotion structure so career progression is achievable through hard work.
- Both formal training and on-the-job learning are well managed and help graduates to develop.
- Though there can be flexibility, the hours are regularly long.
- The office building is functional but not particularly fancy.
- Some would like their preferences to influence what work they do more.
What insiders say about...
"The first round consists of two 30-minute cases and the second round consists of..."
"The culture at Parthenon is jovial and funny - there are always people enjoying themselves..."
"Both our current (Sloane Street) and future (Charing Cross) locations are excellent...."
"Hours can be long at times, but everyone in the team is flexible and reasonable...."
"We are very well compensated with one of the highest graduate salaries out there...."
"There's a fun event at the end of every case ranging from a nice dinner to a trip..."
"The process consisted of two rounds of interviews - three case studies and a fit..."
"I did four case interviews in total - one of them involved estimating the number..."
"Green/eco thinking is not a strength. It would be good to have better recycling facilities,..."
"The office is small and the partners are very approachable."
"There is a dedicated diversity committee that works both independently and closely..."
"The first promotion point is to senior associate after two years. After this, there..."
"Parthenon has a developed internal charity/donations programme."
"I work on interesting problems; our relatively short project cycle means broad exposure..."
"Interesting and diverse projects. These are relatively short and therefore we get..."
"Hours can be very brutal sometimes, and the business seems to be increasingly diligence-heavy...."
"The office has won a beach volleyball competition in support of Action for Kids."
"A leading strategy consulting firm."
"I wanted to join a small company where I was given a lot of responsibility. I also..."
"The majority of training happens on the job. However, the three weeks training in..."
"Parthenon could do more in terms of social mobility, but it is difficult attracting..."
"Perhaps exposure to a broader array of cases across a variety of different industries...."