"Great place to start a career - will leave you with some great..."
- The company has a very flat hierarchy that enables people in all positions to work and socialise together.
- There is a clear promotion structure so career progression is achievable through hard work.
- Both formal training and on-the-job learning are well managed and help graduates to develop.
- Though there can be flexibility, the hours are regularly long.
- The office building is functional but not particularly fancy.
- Some would like their preferences to influence what work they do more.
What insiders say about...
"My advice is to read case study books and do plenty of market sizing exercises. Interviews..."
"I trust and respect the senior people in the office who I think genuinely have their..."
"The space is satisfactory and functional. It's nothing that flashy but everyone is..."
"Hours can be long at times, but everyone in the team is flexible and reasonable...."
"We are compensated marginally better than industry average."
"There are lots of fun activities, particularly in the summertime."
"Given the small size of the office, recruitment is extremely competitive. Interviews..."
"Questions included interpreting data, identifying drivers of growth, prioritising..."
"Parthenon makes an effort to recycle both paper and waste from the kitchen."
"The standard of managers here is very high at all levels from what I can see. Managers..."
"It is challenging to ensure office diversity for a 25-person office, but there is..."
"Opportunities for promotion are frequent and promotions are completely based on ability...."
"We recently worked on a project for Stonewall to help with their youth initiatives...."
"The work is interesting and varied. It ranges from market models to expert interviews..."
"Strong culture, highly intellectual working environment, intelligent and engaging..."
"Long hours, little visibility as to when you will have free evenings during the week...."
"The office has won a beach volleyball competition in support of Action for Kids."
"Specialised strategy consultancy with a collaborative culture."
"Everyone I'd met at recruiting events had been friendly and seemed to genuinely enjoy..."
"Hard skills training is excellent, and every year all offices go to Boston for a..."
"We have people from a variety of different socio-economic backgrounds."
"Make more of an effort to get the first years to speak up in meetings. It builds..."