"Smart, nice and driven."
- The company has a very flat hierarchy that enables people in all positions to work and socialise together.
- There is a clear promotion structure so career progression is achievable through hard work.
- Both formal training and on-the-job learning are well managed and help graduates to develop.
- Though there can be flexibility, the hours are regularly long.
- The office building is functional but not particularly fancy.
- Some would like their preferences to influence what work they do more.
What insiders say about...
"Prepare well for case interviews as you would for companies such as McKinsey. It..."
"I trust and respect the senior people in the office who I think genuinely have their..."
"The London office is spacious and includes a kitchen, shower, bathrooms and a small..."
"Hours can be very long during the week, but on the bright side, we are pretty strict..."
"There's free or discounted entry to events in London, free dinners and taxis home..."
"Candidates submit a CV and cover letter and then undergo two rounds of interviews..."
"Market sizing as well as break even questions."
"We make sure to recycle anything that we can."
"Managers are really accessible. Even though I have an officially assigned mentor,..."
"The employer's commitment to diversity is very good. There's an effort to recruit..."
"The first promotion point is to senior associate after two years. After this, there..."
"We recently worked on a project for Stonewall to help with their youth initiatives...."
"I've performed lots of expert calls, executed PowerPoint slide-making, Excel analysis..."
"The two-case model allows for a steep learning curve and quick progression. The culture..."
"Long hours, demanding timelines."
"We have lunch together every Friday as an office. One of the partners was a Pharmacist...."
"Friendly atmosphere, approachable and transparent management team."
"Parthenon's culture and focus on education."
"Training is delivered by current team members and is practical. We also have an annual..."
"We have people from a variety of different socio-economic backgrounds."
"Make more of an effort to get the first years to speak up in meetings. It builds..."