"Smart, friendly, driven."
- The company has a very flat hierarchy that enables people in all positions to work and socialise together.
- There is a clear promotion structure so career progression is achievable through hard work.
- Both formal training and on-the-job learning are well managed and help graduates to develop.
- Though there can be flexibility, the hours are regularly long.
- The office building is functional but not particularly fancy.
- Some would like their preferences to influence what work they do more.
What insiders say about...
"Interviews are case study based and relate to cases that the firm has done in the..."
"Parthenon has a very flat and non-hierarchical organizational structure, where everyone..."
"The London office is spacious and includes a kitchen, shower, bathrooms and a small..."
"As long as you finish the work that you need to do, it doesn't really matter how..."
"We are very well compensated with one of the highest graduate salaries out there...."
"We get 25 days paid holiday per year plus the last week of December off."
"Given the small size of the office, recruitment is extremely competitive. Interviews..."
"Questions included interpreting data, identifying drivers of growth, prioritising..."
"Parthenon recycles paper and waste same as everyone else."
"Managers are great in the London office and get along well with all staff."
"We have a diverse office with people from various backgrounds."
"The first promotion point is to senior associate after two years. After this, there..."
"Parthenon has a developed internal charity/donations programme."
"The work is interesting and varied. It ranges from market models to expert interviews..."
"The two-case model allows for a steep learning curve and quick progression. The culture..."
"Long hours, little visibility as to when you will have free evenings during the week...."
"We have lunch together every Friday as an office. One of the partners was a Pharmacist...."
"Great place to start a career - will leave you with some great analytical and transferable..."
"Everyone I'd met at recruiting events had been friendly and seemed to genuinely enjoy..."
"There are skills sessions in your first couple of weeks at the firm across a range..."
"Parthenon could do more in terms of social mobility, but it is difficult attracting..."
"There needs to be more bench time."