"Fast paced and a great team."
- There are a lot of social events and interns are made to feel very welcome at them.
- Remuneration is seen as competitive by interns.
- There is a good level of responsibility on offer as well as challenging work.
- The hours can be quite long at times.
- Some would prefer less training and travel.
- The formal mentoring system could involve more frequent feedback.
What insiders say about...
"Practice case studies."
"The small office has a very social and cohesive culture."
"On average, throughout my internship I have worked from 9:00am to 8:00pm."
"Day trip to Wimbledon, free dinners and taxis if working past 9.00 pm. Lots of summer..."
"The application process contained multiple case interviews as well as a fit interview..."
"I was asked the typical fit questions you may expect plus a few market sizing questions...."
"The group is a little homogeneous given recruitment is from a few target schools..."
"I was very much part of the workstream during the internship. I felt I was a real..."
"There is a great working culture. People are real friends here, not just colleagues...."
"Long hours and a lack of client interaction."
"It's highly focused on strategy."
"Everyone in the company is smart, nice and driven."
"Smart, nice and driven."
"The company's prestige within consulting convinced me that I would be surrounded..."
"Training in the first three days were good, but could have been extended to five..."
"I believe Parthenon hires students who are bright, regardless of their background...."
"It would be nice if the scheme was ten weeks long instead of eight - I only worked..."
"I understand it's very high compared to others in the industry."
"There were lots of opportunities for feedback, both positive and negative. We had..."