"Fun and rewarding."
- There are a lot of social events and interns are made to feel very welcome at them.
- Remuneration is seen as competitive by interns.
- There is a good level of responsibility on offer as well as challenging work.
- The hours can be quite long at times.
- Some would prefer less training and travel.
- The formal mentoring system could involve more frequent feedback.
What insiders say about...
"My advice is to prepare for cases but be relaxed as interviewers are extremely nice...."
"There were lots of social activities over the summer and special efforts are made..."
"Work hours are quite unpredictable and can be long depending on your project, which..."
"We get free dinners, taxis and bar nights."
"There were two rounds of interviews: three cases and one interview with a Partner...."
"I was asked: why Parthenon? Why consulting? Market sizing and strategy cases."
"Parthenon is committed to hiring a diverse pool of talent. However, given the small..."
"I was responsible for market sizing, organising and conducting expert interviews..."
"Fantastic people, high quality of work."
"Parthenon is small, so the case pipeline is not as wide as in other firms."
"The culture of the company and the variety of work that they do."
"Everyone in the company is smart, nice and driven."
"A young exciting workplace with lots of opportunities to grow."
"It had an excellent reputation."
"Training was short. However, you learned a lot on the job."
"I believe Parthenon hires students who are bright, regardless of their background...."
"Specific feedback on our work for each project would be nice. There is a feedback..."
"I'm very satisfied it's more than other consulting firms were offering."
"Employees generally made good mentors. During my time there I found that everyone..."