"Fun and rewarding."
- There are a lot of social events and interns are made to feel very welcome at them.
- Remuneration is seen as competitive by interns.
- There is a good level of responsibility on offer as well as challenging work.
- The hours can be quite long at times.
- Some would prefer less training and travel.
- The formal mentoring system could involve more frequent feedback.
What insiders say about...
"I submitted a CV and cover letter and then had two rounds of interviews. The first..."
"Interns are very much part of the Parthenon family. Although it was a hard group..."
"I worked 50 hours a week on average. Full-time employees work more since they work..."
"There were weekly events including activities."
"I went through two case interviews which I found to be pretty standard consulting..."
"I had an exercise where I was sizing the market for bicycle helmets and calculating..."
"Parthenon is committed to hiring a diverse pool of talent. However, given the small..."
"I was given the responsibilities of a full-time employee, but was also supported..."
"The best thing about my internship had to be the amazing environment and culture..."
"Parthenon is small, so the case pipeline is not as wide as in other firms."
"The firm's strong reputation in the strategy consulting field as well as recommendations..."
"Everyone in the company is smart, nice and driven."
"Smart, nice and driven."
"It had an excellent reputation."
"We had a week of internal training to begin with. The training delivered by EY-Parthenon..."
"I believe Parthenon hires students who are bright, regardless of their background...."
"Make the roles of a mentor and counsellor slightly more clear at the start of the..."
"Integration happened quickly."