- There are a lot of social events and interns are made to feel very welcome at them.
- Remuneration is seen as competitive by interns.
- There is a good level of responsibility on offer as well as challenging work.
- The hours can be quite long at times.
- Some would prefer less training and travel.
- The formal mentoring system could involve more frequent feedback.
What insiders say about...
"I had two rounds of case study interviews; each round involved looking at two cases...."
"I was really impressed with the work culture at EY-Parthenon. Within the office,..."
"Working hours were long yet reasonable (between 50 – 60 hours a week). Weekends..."
"There are free dinners and taxis home if you stay after 9.00 pm. Lots of social events..."
"I went through two case interviews which I found to be pretty standard consulting..."
"I was asked about my motivations and some general market sizing questions."
"Since it is a very small company, the mix could change significantly even by very..."
"I was very much part of the workstream during the internship. I felt I was a real..."
"Getting to know, and work with, great people."
"Hours can be unpredictable during the week but this is the nature of consulting and..."
"The culture of the company and the variety of work that they do."
"Everyone in the company is smart, nice and driven."
"It had an excellent reputation."
"Training was short. However, you learned a lot on the job."
"I believe Parthenon hires students who are bright, regardless of their background...."
"Have administrative tasks streamlined and presented in a more organised way."
"Parthenon is extremely generous with pay and benefits."
"Employees definitely make good mentors. The abundance of social events meant that..."