- There are a lot of social events and interns are made to feel very welcome at them.
- Remuneration is seen as competitive by interns.
- There is a good level of responsibility on offer as well as challenging work.
- The hours can be quite long at times.
- Some would prefer less training and travel.
- The formal mentoring system could involve more frequent feedback.
What insiders say about...
"I submitted a CV and cover letter and then had two rounds of interviews. The first..."
"I was really impressed with the work culture at EY-Parthenon. Within the office,..."
"I worked 50 hours a week on average. Full-time employees work more since they work..."
"If you leave the office after 9.00 pm, you can order dinner to the office and take..."
"The application process contained multiple case interviews as well as a fit interview..."
"There was one market-sizing question, one 'data dump' where we had to synthesise..."
"Parthenon has several committees aimed to target issues related to diversity."
"My role in the company was to help out with the various ongoing projects the firm..."
"The opportunity to get to know everyone at the social events and get constant informal..."
"The hours can be quite long at times."
"It's highly focused on strategy."
"Everyone in the company is smart, nice and driven."
"The company's prestige within consulting convinced me that I would be surrounded..."
"We had a week of internal training to begin with. The training delivered by EY-Parthenon..."
"Parthenon does make an effort to attract diverse talent, but it also recruits very..."
"Make the roles of a mentor and counsellor slightly more clear at the start of the..."
"The remuneration received by interns is excellent!"
"There's plenty of both junior and senior mentoring help."