"Great insight into consulting with a really welcoming organisation...."
- There are a lot of social events and interns are made to feel very welcome at them.
- Remuneration is seen as competitive by interns.
- There is a good level of responsibility on offer as well as challenging work.
- The hours can be quite long at times.
- Some would prefer less training and travel.
- The formal mentoring system could involve more frequent feedback.
What insiders say about...
"After the CV and cover letter screening, there were two rounds of interviews with..."
"I was really impressed with the work culture at EY-Parthenon. Within the office,..."
"On average, throughout my internship I have worked from 9:00am to 8:00pm."
"Perks included: centre court tickets to Wimbledon, a training trip to the US, and..."
"I went through two case interviews which I found to be pretty standard consulting..."
"Which of the firm's qualities do you feel is the most important and why? What achievement..."
"Since it is a very small company, the mix could change significantly even by very..."
"The expectations of us were very similar to what would be expected from first-year..."
"Fantastic people, high quality of work."
"Some long hours compared to other companies."
"The firm's strong reputation in the strategy consulting field as well as recommendations..."
"Everyone in the company is smart, nice and driven."
"Fast paced and a great team."
"It had an excellent reputation."
"Training was short. However, you learned a lot on the job."
"Parthenon does make an effort to attract diverse talent, but it also recruits very..."
"Cut training down to two or three days."
"Each intern has a buddy to ask more informal questions and a counsellor to oversee..."