About Farrar’s Building
Farrar’s Building is a leading set of Chambers with a long established reputation for offering specialist advocacy and advice in a range of core areas including:
- Personal Injury – We are a leading set, known for providing high quality specialist advocacy and advice in all aspects and at all levels of personal injury work, ranging from occupier’s and employer’s liability up to serious catastrophic, spinal and brain injury cases.
- Clinical Negligence and Professional Negligence
- Contract and Commercial Litigation
- Employment – We act at all stages of employment disputes at Tribunals and in the EAT, as well as employee competition cases in the High Court.
- Inquiries and disciplinary tribunals – Members are engaged in a variety of administrative and public law matters, including judicial review, local government, education, health, housing and pharmaceuticals.