"The culture at Fidelity means you can always ask questions and..."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business are available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lot of travel required for some roles.
- Some processes can take time due to the size of the company.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
- Some feel that the work can be high pressure at times.
What insiders say about...
"Do some research to understand which team you are getting into before applying."
"My team is sociable outside of hours and with other grads. The hierarchy is visible..."
"We have a great location in London. My office space is very open and has a real buzz...."
"I typically work Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm with occasional hours at home..."
"It is good, but lower than our main competitors."
"There's a good pension scheme and we always have a great Christmas party."
"How would I handle conflict on a project, if someone isn't pulling their weight for..."
"There is a strong emphasis placed on recycling food and plastics etc within the office...."
"I have a lot of exposure to senior management, which is unique and I really enjoy..."
"Fidelity is very focused on diversity. Women are certainly under-represented in senior..."
"There is a very flat management structure and you can get good exposure if you are..."
"I work within an agile project team working on creating a new business for Fidelity...."
"I feel that Fidelity is willing to invest time and effort in me to ensure I develop..."
"Change happens slowly due to the nature and size of the company."
"Fidelity is a privately owned company, which is highly unusual in the industry. It..."
"The culture at Fidelity means you can always ask questions and someone is there to..."
"I found the overall process really positive. When I first started reading about the..."
"Fidelity has never said no to a training course that I have requested. The graduate..."
"Increased transparency around pay and opportunities as well as better employee benefits...."