"Friendly and collaborative."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business are available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lot of travel required for some roles.
- Some processes can take time due to the size of the company.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
- Some feel that the work can be high pressure at times.
What insiders say about...
"Be able to demonstrate an interest in the role you're applying for. If that's investments..."
"The structure of the hierarchy in FIL is very flat. None of the senior managers are..."
"I am a massive fan of the office facilities, I find the desks fantastic as well as..."
"My hours are flexible. Fidelity is great for facilitating me when I need to start..."
"It's high relative to other graduate roles but I believe it's roughly in line with..."
"Fidelity offers a great pension scheme where it contributes the equivalent of 10%..."
"Why are you interested in technology?"
"The Dublin office may be slightly lacking in green initiatives and we have recycling..."
"Communication from management is good, but like any large organisation, we're reasonably..."
"The company is historically a little traditional, but the organisation is making..."
"Being on the graduate programme, I have not been exposed to promotion discussions..."
"Since the beginning of my career here I have been trusted to carry out important..."
"The best thing about working for Fidelity International is that you are given real..."
"It's not in London 24/7 so you may be required to work in different locations, which..."
"The company's mascot is a frog as the London office has frogs on it."
"A large global asset manager."
"The ability to get involved in a range of different activities within the role. The..."
"I received a full month of inductions training prior to starting the role. This involved..."
"The technology graduate scheme should have rotations with international options."