"Well rounded and educational."
- Interns are assigned interesting work on projects that has a real impact on the company.
- The culture is welcoming and interns are included in social events.
- Remuneration is seen as being very good and fair for the work done.
- There is a degree of flexibility in the hours required so interns can maintain a good work/life balance.
- Workloads can vary greatly leading to both very busy and very quiet periods.
- Some interns will work away from the main office, which can feel isolating.
- Some of the training can be repetitive or unnecessary for certain roles.
- While most supervisors are very active and helpful, some can be less available.
What insiders say about...
"I had an online assessment that consisted of psychometric tests followed by a phone..."
"The culture in the office is very relaxed and inclusive, especially in my team. You..."
"My hours are very reasonable for finance."
"We get free drinks at social events."
"Some specific questions about things on my application form came up, but most of..."
"I've been quite satisfied with the work I've been assigned as it has helped me to..."
"The culture at Fidelity is definitely its strongest selling point and the people..."
"I am based in the Oakhill office but most interns (approximately 30) are based in..."
"Fidelity has offices all over the world."
"Interesting, challenging and inspiring."
"The internship looked engaging and interesting."
"I had an induction week of training and learning about the company, with external..."
"While we got an in depth view into the work that our desk does, our work was limited..."
"The remuneration is very competitive and rewarding."
"Everyone across the floor has been willing to give up time to answer my questions...."