"Interesting, challenging and inspiring."
- Interns are assigned interesting work on projects that has a real impact on the company.
- The culture is welcoming and interns are included in social events.
- Remuneration is seen as being very good and fair for the work done.
- There is a degree of flexibility in the hours required so interns can maintain a good work/life balance.
- Workloads can vary greatly leading to both very busy and very quiet periods.
- Some interns will work away from the main office, which can feel isolating.
- Some of the training can be repetitive or unnecessary for certain roles.
- While most supervisors are very active and helpful, some can be less available.
What insiders say about...
"I wouldn't stress too much about the interviews as they mostly consist of questions..."
"Interns are well integrated within the company, with social events organised by the..."
"I have standard working hours but with a flexible approach."
"We get two free lunches per week as part of the lunch-and-learn programme and the..."
"I got asked CV-specific questions and strengths-based questions."
"I am happy with my main assignment. I have a big enough workload that I'm required..."
"The corporate atmosphere is great, very supportive and I don't feel pressurised...."
"The workload can be variable so there are times when there's not a lot to do."
"The shuttle bus drivers in Oakhill are lovely and their positivity makes early mornings..."
"Rewarding, enjoyable and friendly."
"The fact that the company is privately owned caught my eye. The company seemed flexible,..."
"We have received general training and lectures about the field and the company. We..."
"While we got an in depth view into the work that our desk does, our work was limited..."
"The remuneration is very fair and suitable for an intern in London."
"People are very encouraging and readily give praise where it's due. I would never..."