"A large global asset manager."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business are available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lot of travel required for some roles.
- Some processes can take time due to the size of the company.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
- Some feel that the work can be high pressure at times.
What insiders say about...
"Make sure that you do your research on the company and the industry. It's great to..."
"I think the culture at Fidelity is very friendly and employee focused. There is a..."
"We have a great location in London. My office space is very open and has a real buzz...."
"I typically work Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm with occasional hours at home..."
"I'm happy with remuneration and bonus."
"The pension contributions by Fidelity are great given that I don't have to contribute..."
"Why do you want to work for Fidelity? What do you have to offer this company? What..."
"The Dublin office may be slightly lacking in green initiatives and we have recycling..."
"Senior managers often communicate new ideas and strategies and provide forums for..."
"Fidelity for Everyone provides a great outlook on Fidelity's views on diversity to..."
"Some departments do not have a lot of change due to the general structure of the..."
"I have been able to work on some key strategic projects for my teams as part of my..."
"I would probably say the best thing about Fidelity is the culture. Everyone is very..."
"The company structure can be resistant to change and internal progression can be..."
"A frog is the unofficial mascot of Fidelity International."
"The culture at Fidelity means you can always ask questions and someone is there to..."
"I found the overall process really positive. When I first started reading about the..."
"I had a few months of good-quality training before being given my own set of companies..."
"More social events."