"Fun, friendly and global. We're at the forefront of industry...."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business are available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lot of travel required for some roles.
- Some processes can take time due to the size of the company.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
- Some feel that the work can be high pressure at times.
What insiders say about...
"The application process for Fidelity involves an initial online application, a series..."
"I've not really seen teams socialise outside of work or eat lunch together either...."
"The offices are overall very nice and typically in good locations. The dress code..."
"My work hours are 9.00 am to 5.30 pm, although I tend to be in the office at around..."
"I believe it is a very fair salary. Our late September start date has led to us needing..."
"The perks of the job include travel to both big financial centres (eg in New York)..."
"How would I handle conflict on a project, if someone isn't pulling their weight for..."
"The Dublin office may be slightly lacking in green initiatives and we have recycling..."
"I have a great relationship with management, but this is really down to the culture..."
"The company is historically a little traditional, but the organisation is making..."
"Graduates have gone on to senior positions, which gives a positive image of the prospects...."
"I had immediate exposure to people of all levels of the business and I feel that..."
"There are opportunities to work abroad as well as a great culture and lovely people...."
"The company structure can be resistant to change and internal progression can be..."
"A frog is the unofficial mascot of Fidelity International."
"A large global asset manager."
"The description of the role, as well as some research into the organisation and its..."
"I've had training on my presentation and communication skills as well as the investment..."
"Increased transparency around pay and opportunities as well as better employee benefits...."