"Reliable, consistent and closer to the sharp end of the industry..."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business are available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lot of travel required for some roles.
- Some processes can take time due to the size of the company.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
- Some feel that the work can be high pressure at times.
What insiders say about...
"One thing that definitely helped me in the application process was simply doing some..."
"The culture is great and the work/life balance is a big plus. There are tonnes of..."
"The office is excellent. It's extremely high tech and in a wonderful location."
"Given the industry we're in, the hours are fine. Some days I get out later than others..."
"I am very satisfied with the salary I receive for being on the graduate programme..."
"Discounts are available at gyms and high street retailers for example. The employer..."
"Some questions I was asked in the interviews included: why are you a suitable candidate..."
"We're good with recycling bins and promotional activities. We always try to raise..."
"My manager is very approachable and always makes time for me. They constantly put..."
"Fidelity is very committed to diversity and inclusion. This can be seen through the..."
"This hasn't really been discussed with the grads so far (to my knowledge) but I think..."
"I am given challenging work, kept busy and given responsibility to work on projects..."
"There are opportunities to work abroad as well as a great culture and lovely people...."
"Change happens slowly due to the nature and size of the company."
"A frog is the unofficial mascot of Fidelity International."
"Reliable, consistent and closer to the sharp end of the industry than you'd expect...."
"I felt like the job was going to be a perfect place to showcase my natural communication..."
"There's good training but you have to be proactive and ask for it."
"Increased transparency around pay and opportunities as well as better employee benefits...."