"Supportive, friendly and ambitious."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business are available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lot of travel required for some roles.
- Some processes can take time due to the size of the company.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
- Some feel that the work can be high pressure at times.
What insiders say about...
"Fidelity is willing to take anybody from any discipline so long as you show a willingness..."
"The culture within Fidelity is excellent. There are no official offices in our Dublin..."
"The location is very good as we're in the heart of the city next to St Paul's. The..."
"I work 9.00 am to 5.00 pm and rarely have to work later. My hours can be flexible..."
"I believe it is a very fair salary. Our late September start date has led to us needing..."
"The perks of the job include travel to both big financial centres (eg in New York)..."
"What makes company X an attractive investment? What are their competitive advantages?..."
"We have a growing environmental team in Fidelity and there is a strong understanding..."
"Senior managers often communicate new ideas and strategies and provide forums for..."
"I think Fidelity is definitely committed to increasing diversity and has a number..."
"This hasn't really been discussed with the grads so far (to my knowledge) but I think..."
"I work within an agile project team working on creating a new business for Fidelity...."
"We have decent pay and a good work/life balance. There's a high level of autonomy..."
"Silos still exist between departments, although they are starting to break down."
"Fidelity is a privately owned company, which is highly unusual in the industry. It..."
"Dedicated, employee-focused and friendly."
"Fidelity's global reach was a major reason I applied to the company, as was its growing..."
"I received a full month of inductions training prior to starting the role. This involved..."
"More social events."