"Flexible and friendly."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business are available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lot of travel required for some roles.
- Some processes can take time due to the size of the company.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
- Some feel that the work can be high pressure at times.
What insiders say about...
"Fidelity is willing to take anybody from any discipline so long as you show a willingness..."
"My team is sociable outside of hours and with other grads. The hierarchy is visible..."
"Our office locations outside of London can be a nightmare to get to if you choose..."
"My work hours are 9.00 am to 5.30 pm, although I tend to be in the office at around..."
"It's high relative to other graduate roles but I believe it's roughly in line with..."
"The perks of the job include travel to both big financial centres (eg in New York)..."
"What's your greatest achievement?"
"We are on a journey to improve this so I look forward to seeing where we are in a..."
"Communication from management is good, but like any large organisation, we're reasonably..."
"I think Fidelity is really committed to creating more diversity in the workplace...."
"There are good opportunities but something of a lack of transparency."
"I am the project leader for the delivery of an application to one of the UK regulators..."
"We have decent pay and a good work/life balance. There's a high level of autonomy..."
"Our salary is lower than at some competitors."
"The company's mascot is a frog as the London office has frogs on it."
"Friendly and collaborative."
"It's one of the most prestigious firms in the industry in London."
"I have attended many training sessions over my first six months at Fidelity including..."
"Increased transparency around pay and opportunities as well as better employee benefits...."