"An industry-leading asset manager."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business are available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lot of travel required for some roles.
- Some processes can take time due to the size of the company.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
- Some feel that the work can be high pressure at times.
What insiders say about...
"The process is competitive and long but this is standard for interviews and my experience..."
"People are friendly and approachable and we have a good work/life balance. Fidelity..."
"The offices are overall very nice and typically in good locations. The dress code..."
"My hours are flexible. Fidelity is great for facilitating me when I need to start..."
"I'm happy with remuneration and bonus."
"There's a slight lack of benefits and free perks but there are always work events..."
"I was asked about time management and how I would balance multiple workloads and..."
"The Dublin office may be slightly lacking in green initiatives and we have recycling..."
"My manager is very approachable and always makes time for me. They constantly put..."
"Fidelity is very committed to diversity and inclusion. This can be seen through the..."
"Being on the graduate programme, I have not been exposed to promotion discussions..."
"The good quality of work gives you real responsibility and an opportunity to learn..."
"We have decent pay and a good work/life balance. There's a high level of autonomy..."
"The job can be high pressure at times."
"A frog is the unofficial mascot of Fidelity International."
"Dedicated, employee-focused and friendly."
"It's one of the most prestigious firms in the industry in London."
"I received a full month of inductions training prior to starting the role. This involved..."
"I think we should be made more aware of the career ladder and prospects that we have..."