"Friendly and collaborative."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business are available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lot of travel required for some roles.
- Some processes can take time due to the size of the company.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
- Some feel that the work can be high pressure at times.
What insiders say about...
"There are online applications and assessments as well as a video interview, assessment..."
"I've not really seen teams socialise outside of work or eat lunch together either...."
"We have a great location in London. My office space is very open and has a real buzz...."
"This is dependent on your manager and team, but positive on the whole."
"It's high relative to other graduate roles but I believe it's roughly in line with..."
"There are a few great perks. For one, Fidelity offers an excellent pension scheme..."
"How would I handle conflict on a project, if someone isn't pulling their weight for..."
"We're good with recycling bins and promotional activities. We always try to raise..."
"I have a great relationship with management, but this is really down to the culture..."
"Fidelity is very committed to diversity and inclusion. This can be seen through the..."
"There are good opportunities but something of a lack of transparency."
"I am the project leader for the delivery of an application to one of the UK regulators..."
"There are excellent opportunities and we're given a lot of responsibility straight..."
"Change happens slowly due to the nature and size of the company."
"Fidelity is one of the largest FX traders in Europe."
"Reliable, consistent and closer to the sharp end of the industry than you'd expect...."
"The company's reputation in the industry, the interesting work areas and the culture...."
"There's good training but you have to be proactive and ask for it."
"Increased transparency around pay and opportunities as well as better employee benefits...."