"Dedicated, employee-focused and friendly."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business are available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lot of travel required for some roles.
- Some processes can take time due to the size of the company.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
- Some feel that the work can be high pressure at times.
What insiders say about...
"The process is competitive and long but this is standard for interviews and my experience..."
"I think the culture at Fidelity is very friendly and employee focused. There is a..."
"I love the office as it's open-plan and modern. There's a very vibrant and friendly..."
"My hours are flexible. Fidelity is great for facilitating me when I need to start..."
"It is good, but lower than our main competitors."
"Discounts are available at gyms and high street retailers for example. The employer..."
"I was asked to prepare a business case and had to say what kind of role I could see..."
"There is a strong emphasis placed on recycling food and plastics etc within the office...."
"Senior managers often communicate new ideas and strategies and provide forums for..."
"I sit on our diversity and inclusion committee. We run events to show our interest..."
"There are good opportunities but something of a lack of transparency."
"I work within an agile project team working on creating a new business for Fidelity...."
"We have friendly staff, a modern workplace and a great work/life balance."
"Like most large organisations, there can be a reluctance to change and processes..."
"We own ourselves as the company is privately owned."
"A large global asset manager."
"The description of the role, as well as some research into the organisation and its..."
"I received a full month of inductions training prior to starting the role. This involved..."
"I think we should be made more aware of the career ladder and prospects that we have..."