"Reliable, consistent and closer to the sharp end of the industry..."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business are available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lot of travel required for some roles.
- Some processes can take time due to the size of the company.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
- Some feel that the work can be high pressure at times.
What insiders say about...
"The process is competitive and long but this is standard for interviews and my experience..."
"I've not really seen teams socialise outside of work or eat lunch together either...."
"The office is excellent. It's extremely high tech and in a wonderful location."
"I have very flexible and good hours. This is obviously role dependent but the focus..."
"I am happy with the remuneration received but I am still in my first year and expect..."
"Discounts are available at gyms and high street retailers for example. The employer..."
"How would I handle conflict on a project, if someone isn't pulling their weight for..."
"The Dublin office may be slightly lacking in green initiatives and we have recycling..."
"My manager is very approachable and always makes time for me. They constantly put..."
"The company is historically a little traditional, but the organisation is making..."
"Being on the graduate programme, I have not been exposed to promotion discussions..."
"I have been able to work on some key strategic projects for my teams as part of my..."
"I feel that Fidelity is willing to invest time and effort in me to ensure I develop..."
"Silos still exist between departments, although they are starting to break down."
"The company's mascot is a frog as the London office has frogs on it."
"Reliable, consistent and closer to the sharp end of the industry than you'd expect...."
"The company's reputation in the industry, the interesting work areas and the culture...."
"There's good training but you have to be proactive and ask for it."
"Increased transparency around pay and opportunities as well as better employee benefits...."