"An industry-leading asset manager."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business are available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lot of travel required for some roles.
- Some processes can take time due to the size of the company.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
- Some feel that the work can be high pressure at times.
What insiders say about...
"The application process for Fidelity involves an initial online application, a series..."
"I've not really seen teams socialise outside of work or eat lunch together either...."
"The office is excellent. It's extremely high tech and in a wonderful location."
"The hours are flexible if needed. However, you are expected to be available between..."
"There's a competitive salary and performance-related pay is also included."
"We get free pizza every Thursday as well as a relocation allowance and a good pension..."
"Why are you interested in working for Fidelity? How and when have you demonstrated..."
"We're good with recycling bins and promotional activities. We always try to raise..."
"I have a lot of exposure to senior management, which is unique and I really enjoy..."
"Fidelity is very focused on diversity. Women are certainly under-represented in senior..."
"There are good opportunities but something of a lack of transparency."
"I work within an agile project team working on creating a new business for Fidelity...."
"There are a lot of opportunities to learn and develop in my career."
"Like most large organisations, there can be a reluctance to change and processes..."
"A frog is the unofficial mascot of Fidelity International."
"Fun, friendly and global. We're at the forefront of industry."
"I found the overall process really positive. When I first started reading about the..."
"I've had training on my presentation and communication skills as well as the investment..."
"More social events."