"Flexible and friendly."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business are available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lot of travel required for some roles.
- Some processes can take time due to the size of the company.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
- Some feel that the work can be high pressure at times.
What insiders say about...
"The process is competitive and long but this is standard for interviews and my experience..."
"The structure of the hierarchy in FIL is very flat. None of the senior managers are..."
"Our office locations outside of London can be a nightmare to get to if you choose..."
"I typically work Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm with occasional hours at home..."
"I'm happy with remuneration and bonus."
"Fidelity offers a great pension scheme where it contributes the equivalent of 10%..."
"I was asked to prepare a business case and had to say what kind of role I could see..."
"We have a growing environmental team in Fidelity and there is a strong understanding..."
"I have a lot of exposure to senior management, which is unique and I really enjoy..."
"Fidelity is very committed to diversity and inclusion. This can be seen through the..."
"There is a very flat management structure and you can get good exposure if you are..."
"Day to day I manage client relationships and look after some of the key distributors..."
"I feel that Fidelity is willing to invest time and effort in me to ensure I develop..."
"I've not had as much contact and communication with the people running the Dublin..."
"We own ourselves as the company is privately owned."
"An industry-leading asset manager."
"The ability to get involved in a range of different activities within the role. The..."
"I had a few months of good-quality training before being given my own set of companies..."
"More social events."