"A large global asset manager."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business are available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lot of travel required for some roles.
- Some processes can take time due to the size of the company.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
- Some feel that the work can be high pressure at times.
What insiders say about...
"Make sure that you do your research on the company and the industry. It's great to..."
"The culture within Fidelity is excellent. There are no official offices in our Dublin..."
"The offices are overall very nice and typically in good locations. The dress code..."
"I typically work Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm with occasional hours at home..."
"The bonus season can be a bit touch and go but the pay is fine and your salary will..."
"There's a good pension scheme and we always have a great Christmas party."
"Why are you interested in working for Fidelity? How and when have you demonstrated..."
"We are on a journey to improve this so I look forward to seeing where we are in a..."
"Senior managers often communicate new ideas and strategies and provide forums for..."
"The company is historically a little traditional, but the organisation is making..."
"I have good visibility of the next ten years of my career trajectory (provided my..."
"I have been able to work on some key strategic projects for my teams as part of my..."
"Being given a large amount of responsibility early on, as well as the good work/life..."
"I've not had as much contact and communication with the people running the Dublin..."
"The company's mascot is a frog as the London office has frogs on it."
"The culture at Fidelity means you can always ask questions and someone is there to..."
"I found the overall process really positive. When I first started reading about the..."
"The training is as good as can be. It's a complicated industry and the only way to..."
"Increased transparency around pay and opportunities as well as better employee benefits...."