"An empowering and insightful but unintimidating experience."
- Interns are assigned interesting work on projects that has a real impact on the company.
- The culture is welcoming and interns are included in social events.
- Remuneration is seen as being very good and fair for the work done.
- There is a degree of flexibility in the hours required so interns can maintain a good work/life balance.
- Workloads can vary greatly leading to both very busy and very quiet periods.
- Some interns will work away from the main office, which can feel isolating.
- Some of the training can be repetitive or unnecessary for certain roles.
- While most supervisors are very active and helpful, some can be less available.
What insiders say about...
"The application process is quite rigorous and long-winded. Really have a think about..."
"Everyone is interested in your life outside of work and cares very much that a work/life..."
"Equity internship hours are long, but my impression is that this is the case across..."
"The pension scheme is extremely generous. The roof terrace at Canon Street is incredible..."
"I got asked CV-specific questions and strengths-based questions."
"The majority of the projects I have run have gathered interest from other areas of..."
"The corporate atmosphere is great, very supportive and I don't feel pressurised...."
"My workloads have been inconsistent so there are times when I'm very busy and times..."
"It's an entirely separate entity from its American counter-part Fidelity Investments..."
"I learned more in a few weeks here than in a year at university."
"The role described on the company website and reviews such as this one gave me an..."
"We've had an Excel course and an introduction to fund management and capital markets...."
"While we got an in depth view into the work that our desk does, our work was limited..."
"The remuneration I've received is very competitive."
"My line manager was always in frequent contact, transparent with feedback and would..."