"Rewarding, enjoyable and meaningful."
- Interns are assigned interesting work on projects that has a real impact on the company.
- The culture is welcoming and interns are included in social events.
- Remuneration is seen as being very good and fair for the work done.
- There is a degree of flexibility in the hours required so interns can maintain a good work/life balance.
- Workloads can vary greatly leading to both very busy and very quiet periods.
- Some interns will work away from the main office, which can feel isolating.
- Some of the training can be repetitive or unnecessary for certain roles.
- While most supervisors are very active and helpful, some can be less available.
What insiders say about...
"As an investment intern, there was the online application and then an online situational..."
"Despite having around 7,000 employees, the company feels small and very personable...."
"I work 9.00 am to 5.00 pm with an hour's lunch break. There's no pressure to stay..."
"We get two free lunches per week as part of the lunch-and-learn programme and the..."
"My interview questions ranged from questions such as: describe a time when you've..."
"The majority of the projects I have run have gathered interest from other areas of..."
"Lunch and learns were very interesting and a great way to discover what other parts..."
"From a computer science student perspective, it was quite challenging for me to get..."
"The shuttle bus drivers in Oakhill are lovely and their positivity makes early mornings..."
"Rewarding, enjoyable and friendly."
"The fact that the company is privately owned caught my eye. The company seemed flexible,..."
"I had an induction week of training and learning about the company, with external..."
"The company could provide us a mentor who is only responsible for feedback and improvement,..."
"I've had very good remuneration. We're paid well for the work we do."
"The mentor I was given was not on my programme or based in my office, which was not..."