"Rewarding, enjoyable and friendly."
- Interns are assigned interesting work on projects that has a real impact on the company.
- The culture is welcoming and interns are included in social events.
- Remuneration is seen as being very good and fair for the work done.
- There is a degree of flexibility in the hours required so interns can maintain a good work/life balance.
- Workloads can vary greatly leading to both very busy and very quiet periods.
- Some interns will work away from the main office, which can feel isolating.
- Some of the training can be repetitive or unnecessary for certain roles.
- While most supervisors are very active and helpful, some can be less available.
What insiders say about...
"The interview process was very welcoming and personable. My tip would be to make..."
"There are lots of great events for interns to get involved with, organised by the..."
"My work hours can vary depending on tasks and projects I'm working on, as well as..."
"My manager brings food for everyone quite often and even organises social events..."
"Do you like to do things with tried and tested methods, or new ways? What de-energises..."
"I've been quite satisfied with the work I've been assigned as it has helped me to..."
"The culture at Fidelity is definitely its strongest selling point and the people..."
"It took a while to get up and running as there are extensive security scans and getting..."
"There are usually one or two barbecues each month during the summer."
"Insightful, interesting and welcoming."
"The company values, the approach and the emphasis on a learning experience for interns..."
"Every week, we have two lunch and learn sessions in which we get introduced to different..."
"More guidance/training throughout the process."
"The remuneration is very fair and suitable for an intern in London."
"People are very encouraging and readily give praise where it's due. I would never..."