"Informative, fun and different."
- Interns are assigned interesting work on projects that has a real impact on the company.
- The culture is welcoming and interns are included in social events.
- Remuneration is seen as being very good and fair for the work done.
- There is a degree of flexibility in the hours required so interns can maintain a good work/life balance.
- Workloads can vary greatly leading to both very busy and very quiet periods.
- Some interns will work away from the main office, which can feel isolating.
- Some of the training can be repetitive or unnecessary for certain roles.
- While most supervisors are very active and helpful, some can be less available.
What insiders say about...
"Do your research about the company and be sure you know why you want to work for..."
"The culture within the office is fantastic, with all members of staff seeming very..."
"I have standard working hours but with a flexible approach."
"The pension scheme is extremely generous. The roof terrace at Canon Street is incredible..."
"Some specific questions about things on my application form came up, but most of..."
"I had around three projects to begin with that were fairly minor. However, once I..."
"The internship has been structured so that I have one project throughout. This allows..."
"From a computer science student perspective, it was quite challenging for me to get..."
"There are usually one or two barbecues each month during the summer."
"An empowering and insightful but unintimidating experience."
"The fact that the company is privately owned caught my eye. The company seemed flexible,..."
"It was a lot of taking initiative to teach myself different things. There's no particular..."
"I would have supervisors organise weekly one-to-ones and stick to them."
"This is exceptionally well paid for an internship."
"Supervisors are easily accessible by you as an intern and there is always someone..."