"An empowering and insightful but unintimidating experience."
- Interns are assigned interesting work on projects that has a real impact on the company.
- The culture is welcoming and interns are included in social events.
- Remuneration is seen as being very good and fair for the work done.
- There is a degree of flexibility in the hours required so interns can maintain a good work/life balance.
- Workloads can vary greatly leading to both very busy and very quiet periods.
- Some interns will work away from the main office, which can feel isolating.
- Some of the training can be repetitive or unnecessary for certain roles.
- While most supervisors are very active and helpful, some can be less available.
What insiders say about...
"The application process is quite rigorous and long-winded. Really have a think about..."
"Everyone in the company is very friendly and always ready to help. Social activities..."
"My work hours can vary depending on tasks and projects I'm working on, as well as..."
"The pension scheme is extremely generous. The roof terrace at Canon Street is incredible..."
"Questions were mostly based on my strengths and interests and the reason for selecting..."
"I am happy with my main assignment. I have a big enough workload that I'm required..."
"The atmosphere! Interns are treated as an asset to the company and everyone puts..."
"A negative aspect of working in a corporate company is not having full control over..."
"Fidelity has offices all over the world."
"Well rounded and educational."
"The rotational graduate scheme was a real pull factor, which I think is becoming..."
"Every week, we have two lunch and learn sessions in which we get introduced to different..."
"More guidance/training throughout the process."
"I've had very good remuneration. We're paid well for the work we do."
"People are very encouraging and readily give praise where it's due. I would never..."