"A mix of aspects from finance and tech companies."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
What insiders say about...
"The interview for interns/placements consisted of two rounds of technical interviews...."
"Flat hierarchy. No politics, at least from a dev's perspective, friendly management...."
"The office is nice, with very good facilities. The dress code is very relaxed."
"You are usually expected to arrive before your team's stand-up, which can happen..."
"We have the best summer ball going."
"Both technical and competency based questions."
"There are lots of recycling bins and also a cycle to work scheme."
"The higher-up managers are seen around the office quite regularly. They are friendly..."
"There is only a small number of women, but this is an issue within the whole software..."
"From what I've heard, moving up is very largely performance based and has little..."
"Day-to-day InfoSec Operations that you would expect with a security conscious organisation...."
"The people here are very knowledgeable and helpful."
"It is a steep learning curve and you are given a significant amount of responsibility..."
"Challenging, rewarding, interesting."
"The great technology, great culture and great compensation."
"There is a lot of learning while you work but everyone is always willing to give..."