"It's a company that values and rewards employees for the work..."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
What insiders say about...
"I initially applied as an intern and was offered a grad role after completing my..."
"Everyone is really friendly and nice to work with. There are plenty of fun activities..."
"The office is nice, with very good facilities. The dress code is very relaxed."
"You need to be in by 10.00 am and leave before 8.00 pm, but apart from that you can..."
"I believe it's at market value."
"There are lots of free after-work drinks as well as some free dinners and other activities..."
"There was a range of questions covering aspects of computer science fundamentals,..."
"There are lots of recycling bins and also a cycle to work scheme."
"My manager and mentor are both very accessible and friendly."
"It's quite a male-dominated company and industry."
"From what I've heard, moving up is very largely performance based and has little..."
"I generally spend almost all of my day programming. I work in a team that helps the..."
"Job responsibility, ability to learn, colleagues, work/life balance, challenges,..."
"It is a steep learning curve and you are given a significant amount of responsibility..."
"Engaging yet relaxed."
"A number of my friends had interned here the previous year. I had had a number of..."
"Most of the training has been on the job although we have had a few sessions with..."