"A fun and interesting place with challenging work."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
What insiders say about...
"As a developer, you will be given an online HackerRank test as an initial screening..."
"Employees are encouraged to express ideas and follow those ideas through. They are..."
"Casual dress code. Free soft drinks and fruit available."
"Very flexible when it comes to days off. However it is not possible to work from..."
"Remuneration is very good."
"There are lots of free after-work drinks as well as some free dinners and other activities..."
"Both technical and competency based questions."
"Recycling bins are provided."
"I've found management to be very hands-on and approachable."
"The best get in, regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation. Everyone is treated..."
"There is no fixed advancement track, but opportunities exist and workers are rewarded..."
"There are a lot of emerging technologies used here so you get to try new things and..."
"Job responsibility, ability to learn, colleagues, work/life balance, challenges,..."
"Some similar companies offer free meals. We don't."
"A mix of aspects from finance and tech companies."
"People are relaxed, experienced and happy to help."
"As an intern, I was provided with a short introduction to business and to the project..."