"Fast paced, dynamic and empowering."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
What insiders say about...
"I initially applied as an intern and was offered a grad role after completing my..."
"Everyone is really friendly and nice to work with. There are plenty of fun activities..."
"Large desks with plenty of space, big monitors and a pair of headphones. Drinks and..."
"Start time between 9.00 am and 10.00 am, end time between 6.00 pm and 7.00 pm (including..."
"The pay here is very generous and probably at the higher end of software engineering..."
"Free fruit and drinks in the office and social trips."
"There was a range of questions covering aspects of computer science fundamentals,..."
"Recycling bins are provided."
"Very happy with my direct manager. I do not interact with the rest of the management..."
"There is only a small number of women, but this is an issue within the whole software..."
"This can be difficult due to the fact that the company has a relatively flat hierarchy...."
"I generally spend almost all of my day programming. I work in a team that helps the..."
"Job responsibility, ability to learn, colleagues, work/life balance, challenges,..."
"The security here is a little too tight in my opinion."
"A fun and interesting place with challenging work."
"I was impressed by the G-Research trading simulation held at my university."
"Opportunity for training programs in the area that you work. Constantly learning..."
"A different C# course provider could improve training."