"It's a company that values and rewards employees for the work..."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
What insiders say about...
"First I got an email with an invitation for the assessment day and a link to an online..."
"The culture is generally very positive. It's not uncommon to have lunch or go to..."
"Open space offices, not my favourite. The dress code is casual though, the company..."
"You need to be in by 10.00 am and leave before 8.00 pm, but apart from that you can..."
"Discount massages and slippers."
"Both technical and competency based questions."
"We have recycling bins."
"Managers are approachable and give useful feedback to let you know how you're doing...."
"All groups are respected equally well and there is no discrimination based on race,..."
"This can be difficult due to the fact that the company has a relatively flat hierarchy...."
"I'm quite satisfied as the work is interesting and exciting. Not all of the requirements..."
"Job responsibility, ability to learn, colleagues, work/life balance, challenges,..."
"There are no free meals, which is quite common at other places hiring CompScis."
"Sociable and mysterious."
"A number of my friends had interned here the previous year. I had had a number of..."
"As an intern, I was provided with a short introduction to business and to the project..."
"Organise more graduate events as opposed to just team based events."