"Sociable and mysterious."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
What insiders say about...
"The interview for interns/placements consisted of two rounds of technical interviews...."
"The culture is generally very positive. It's not uncommon to have lunch or go to..."
"Open space offices, not my favourite. The dress code is casual though, the company..."
"Hours are flexible so long as you are around for the important parts of the day and..."
"Full health insurance, annual weekends away, an annual performance-based bonus and..."
"Both technical and competency based questions."
"There are lots of recycling bins and also a cycle to work scheme."
"My team leader is very supportive, accessible and always willing to help. We have..."
"There is only a small number of women, but this is an issue within the whole software..."
"From what I've heard, moving up is very largely performance based and has little..."
"I generally spend almost all of my day programming. I work in a team that helps the..."
"The work is really interesting. I get to work on a range of projects and learn about..."
"It is a steep learning curve and you are given a significant amount of responsibility..."
"A mix of aspects from finance and tech companies."
"I met a recruiter at a careers fair at my university and got talking to them about..."
"There is a lot of learning while you work but everyone is always willing to give..."
"Security is a big blocker, especially for interns. Maybe relax it a little."