"It's a company that values and rewards employees for the work..."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
What insiders say about...
"There was a written test, four technical interviews and three non-technical ones...."
"My team is very sociable and friendly so collaboration is very easy."
"The office is nice, with very good facilities. The dress code is very relaxed."
"Start time between 9.00 am and 10.00 am, end time between 6.00 pm and 7.00 pm (including..."
"I believe it's at market value."
"Discount massages and slippers."
"Find the shift point of a sorted (but shifted) array. Write a string to int parsing..."
"Recycling bins are provided."
"My team leader is very supportive, accessible and always willing to help. We have..."
"It's quite a male-dominated company and industry."
"There is no fixed advancement track, but opportunities exist and workers are rewarded..."
"I generally spend almost all of my day programming. I work in a team that helps the..."
"The relaxed atmosphere and fantastic work/life balance."
"Some similar companies offer free meals. We don't."
"Sociable and mysterious."
"There were many reasons. These included the opportunity to work with a range of different..."
"G-Research strives to hire very talented developers so there isn't a formal training..."