"Fast paced, dynamic and empowering."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
What insiders say about...
"I had a test followed by a couple of interviews. There are further interviews on..."
"We have a very relaxed culture with no dress code and very balanced office hours...."
"The company has been growing extremely quickly recently and G-Research has been doing..."
"Hours are flexible so long as you are around for the important parts of the day and..."
"Remuneration is very good."
"Full health insurance, annual weekends away, an annual performance-based bonus and..."
"There was a range of questions covering aspects of computer science fundamentals,..."
"We have recycling bins."
"Managers are very effective at organising teams and keeping them on track. They are..."
"The best get in, regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation. Everyone is treated..."
"This can be difficult due to the fact that the company has a relatively flat hierarchy...."
"Active development and involvement in team decision making as well as support work..."
"Working with cutting edge technology. Working with experienced professionals with..."
"It can be annoying to work around the security policies."
"A fun and interesting place with challenging work."
"I was impressed by the G-Research trading simulation held at my university."
"There is a lot of learning while you work but everyone is always willing to give..."
"Security is a big blocker, especially for interns. Maybe relax it a little."