"A mix of aspects from finance and tech companies."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
What insiders say about...
"As a developer, you will be given an online HackerRank test as an initial screening..."
"Everyone is always very friendly and helpful. You can easily get access to the most..."
"Open space offices, not my favourite. The dress code is casual though, the company..."
"You are usually expected to arrive before your team's stand-up, which can happen..."
"Remuneration is very good."
"Full health insurance, annual weekends away, an annual performance-based bonus and..."
"Find the shift point of a sorted (but shifted) array. Write a string to int parsing..."
"We have recycling bins."
"Managers are very effective at organising teams and keeping them on track. They are..."
"All groups are respected equally well and there is no discrimination based on race,..."
"From what I've heard, moving up is very largely performance based and has little..."
"I have been given a lot of responsibility with things that matter to the business..."
"The people here are very knowledgeable and helpful."
"It can be annoying to work around the security policies."
"Engaging yet relaxed."
"People are relaxed, experienced and happy to help."
"There is a lot of learning while you work but everyone is always willing to give..."
"A different C# course provider could improve training."