"A leading technologically-focused quantitative finance research..."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
What insiders say about...
"The application process for graduates and interns consists of several interviews..."
"Employees are encouraged to express ideas and follow those ideas through. They are..."
"We have nice-looking offices and a smart-casual dress code."
"The flexibility is generally very good. There is no stigma attached to arriving at..."
"Remuneration is very good."
"Team socials are reasonably frequent and there is also a weekend away that happens..."
"Both technical and competency based questions."
"We have recycling bins."
"Managers are very effective at organising teams and keeping them on track. They are..."
"All groups are respected equally well and there is no discrimination based on race,..."
"This can be difficult due to the fact that the company has a relatively flat hierarchy...."
"I'm quite satisfied as the work is interesting and exciting. Not all of the requirements..."
"The work is really interesting. I get to work on a range of projects and learn about..."
"Some similar companies offer free meals. We don't."
"Sociable and mysterious."
"I got an offer after my internship and I had enjoyed the work environment."
"Opportunity for training programs in the area that you work. Constantly learning..."
"Organise more graduate events as opposed to just team based events."