"A mix of aspects from finance and tech companies."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
What insiders say about...
"There was a written test, four technical interviews and three non-technical ones...."
"There are after-hours team-building activities and social lunchtimes."
"The office is nice, with very good facilities. The dress code is very relaxed."
"You need to be in by 10.00 am and leave before 8.00 pm, but apart from that you can..."
"It's certainly comparable to salaries offered elsewhere."
"The company slippers."
"The interviews required general computer science knowledge and programming skills..."
"There are lots of recycling bins and also a cycle to work scheme."
"The higher-up managers are seen around the office quite regularly. They are friendly..."
"All groups are respected equally well and there is no discrimination based on race,..."
"There is no fixed advancement track, but opportunities exist and workers are rewarded..."
"Interesting projects mixed with some legacy code-related tasks that I don't enjoy..."
"Job responsibility, ability to learn, colleagues, work/life balance, challenges,..."
"On-call rota, few perks compared to technology companies, no stock incentive."
"A fun and interesting place with challenging work."
"A number of my friends had interned here the previous year. I had had a number of..."
"The graduate program included a month of training in finance, C# and internal tools..."
"Security is a big blocker, especially for interns. Maybe relax it a little."