"Engaging yet relaxed."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
What insiders say about...
"I initially applied as an intern and was offered a grad role after completing my..."
"The office always has a positive atmosphere with a relaxed dress code and perks including..."
"Open space offices, not my favourite. The dress code is casual though, the company..."
"Start time between 9.00 am and 10.00 am, end time between 6.00 pm and 7.00 pm (including..."
"Pay is in line with what you would expect from a top flight financial organisation..."
"There are yearly events paid for by the company. Also weekend trips to different..."
"Both technical and competency based questions."
"We have recycling bins."
"The higher-up managers are seen around the office quite regularly. They are friendly..."
"The best get in, regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation. Everyone is treated..."
"This can be difficult due to the fact that the company has a relatively flat hierarchy...."
"There are a lot of emerging technologies used here so you get to try new things and..."
"Working with cutting edge technology. Working with experienced professionals with..."
"There are not many people in the office as young as me."
"A fun and interesting place with challenging work."
"I met a recruiter at a careers fair at my university and got talking to them about..."
"G-Research strives to hire very talented developers so there isn't a formal training..."
"Security is a big blocker, especially for interns. Maybe relax it a little."