"Sociable and mysterious."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
What insiders say about...
"The application process for graduates and interns consists of several interviews..."
"Employees are encouraged to express ideas and follow those ideas through. They are..."
"The office is nice, with very good facilities. The dress code is very relaxed."
"The flexibility is generally very good. There is no stigma attached to arriving at..."
"I believe it's at market value."
"Winter and Summer parties and weekends away."
"Both technical and competency based questions."
"We have recycling bins."
"There is a good chain of communication with senior management all the way to operational..."
"It's quite a male-dominated company and industry."
"There is no fixed advancement track, but opportunities exist and workers are rewarded..."
"Day-to-day InfoSec Operations that you would expect with a security conscious organisation...."
"Job responsibility, ability to learn, colleagues, work/life balance, challenges,..."
"It is a steep learning curve and you are given a significant amount of responsibility..."
"Challenging, rewarding, interesting."
"I was impressed by the G-Research trading simulation held at my university."
"Most of the training has been on the job although we have had a few sessions with..."
"Security is a big blocker, especially for interns. Maybe relax it a little."