"A mix of aspects from finance and tech companies."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
What insiders say about...
"There was a written test, four technical interviews and three non-technical ones...."
"Employees are encouraged to express ideas and follow those ideas through. They are..."
"The office is nice, with very good facilities. The dress code is very relaxed."
"The flexibility is generally very good. There is no stigma attached to arriving at..."
"There are lots of free after-work drinks as well as some free dinners and other activities..."
"Both technical and competency based questions."
"There are lots of recycling bins and also a cycle to work scheme."
"I'm regularly given feedback on how I'm doing and how I can improve in weekly catch-ups...."
"The best get in, regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation. Everyone is treated..."
"This can be difficult due to the fact that the company has a relatively flat hierarchy...."
"My current project is quite interesting and has some very clear benefits for the..."
"The people here are very knowledgeable and helpful."
"There are no free meals, which is quite common at other places hiring CompScis."
"Fast paced, dynamic and empowering."
"There were many reasons. These included the opportunity to work with a range of different..."
"Opportunity for training programs in the area that you work. Constantly learning..."
"Organise more graduate events as opposed to just team based events."