"A growing medium-sized company keeping people at its core."
- There are many opportunities for progression and personal development.
- Graduates are given a high level of responsibility early on.
- A lot of training is offered through several channels and on various subjects.
- Managers are seen as being approachable and helpful.
- While the salary is seen as good, some feel it could be improved.
- The hours can be long, depending on your role.
- There are some who would like earlier notice regarding site moves.
- Graduates work in shifts, which may not suit everyone.
What insiders say about...
"Learn about the company and practise generic questions. How you respond to questions..."
"There are different departments within Gist. I work within the head office so have..."
"The offices and facilities can be excellent depending on where you work. For example,..."
"The employer at my current site is pretty flexible with hours. However, previous..."
"The rate of pay when you are first starting is good and you get a salary increase..."
"The pension and healthcare are really good perks."
"There were a lot of situational questions relating to my previous jobs and how my..."
"There are recycling points everywhere in my office."
"It's brilliant, everyone in the organisation is really approachable. If you need..."
"I think there is a lot of diversity, respect and help offered."
"The promotion possibilities are very high so long as you're flexible about your location...."
"Overall I am satisfied with the quality of the work assigned. There's a mixture of..."
"It's people-focused with opportunities for development and responsibility being given..."
"There's a top-heavy management structure. You can get lost in the size of the company..."
"Gist impacts the entire supply chain from flowers being picked in Columbia through..."
"Fast-paced, trusting and graduate-focused."
"I was looking for a fast-paced industry that was focused on people. Gist offered..."
"There are numerous training courses and workshops. Some are operational and some..."
"Increase the diversity and improve on benefits."