"People-focused, vast and with wide-ranging opportunities."
- There are many opportunities for progression and personal development.
- Graduates are given a high level of responsibility early on.
- A lot of training is offered through several channels and on various subjects.
- Managers are seen as being approachable and helpful.
- While the salary is seen as good, some feel it could be improved.
- The hours can be long, depending on your role.
- There are some who would like earlier notice regarding site moves.
- Graduates work in shifts, which may not suit everyone.
What insiders say about...
"The first stage is a telephone interview, the second is held at a depot and the third..."
"It's a 24-hour operation with shift work. There's little socialising among colleagues..."
"It's not a glamorous location to work in because of the nature of the business being..."
"I work a 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday and there is plenty of flexibility within..."
"This could be improved."
"We have a company car scheme as well as private health care and medical insurance...."
"I wasn't asked any logistics-specific questions as Gist does not expect you to have..."
"There are a number of initiatives in place to reduce emissions from vehicles and..."
"My day-to-day managers are great and invest heavily in me. You're also allocated..."
"I think there is a lot of diversity, respect and help offered."
"Drive, dedication and passion will lead to progression within the organisation. It..."
"I've been given interesting things to do from the start and, within my first four..."
"The opportunities and responsibility given to me."
"The benefits are pretty minimal. The pension scheme is capped at 1% whether you've..."
"The name Gist comes from it being the core of loGISTics."
"Exciting, challenging and full of opportunities."
"Their profile on TARGETjobs."
"Training with the graduate training team is very good but the training I've had within..."
"Have a more modern outlook on certain methods of working and processes. Embrace change...."