"Exciting, challenging and full of opportunities."
- There are many opportunities for progression and personal development.
- Graduates are given a high level of responsibility early on.
- A lot of training is offered through several channels and on various subjects.
- Managers are seen as being approachable and helpful.
- While the salary is seen as good, some feel it could be improved.
- The hours can be long, depending on your role.
- There are some who would like earlier notice regarding site moves.
- Graduates work in shifts, which may not suit everyone.
What insiders say about...
"Learn about the company and practise generic questions. How you respond to questions..."
"There's a people-focused culture and the company focuses on trying to treat people..."
"The offices are varied. Our head office is lovely but some of the older depots need..."
"I work a 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday and there is plenty of flexibility within..."
"This could be improved."
"We're offered two weeks in a hotel when we first start to help us have time to find..."
"There were a lot of situational questions relating to my previous jobs and how my..."
"I believe the company does a fair amount to try and reduce the effect of its CO2..."
"Management are very interactive and there are good support structures in place."
"I think there is a lot of diversity, respect and help offered."
"The promotion possibilities are very high so long as you're flexible about your location...."
"Day to day, my job can be somewhat repetitive. However, there's something different..."
"There are challenges and you're given responsibility from the word go."
"The job can be extremely intense and stressful during busy periods."
"Gist impacts the entire supply chain from flowers being picked in Columbia through..."
"Interesting and fast-paced."
"I liked the opportunities to move around to different locations and contracts, as..."
"Training can seem unbalanced as most of it is targeted at specific graduates or industrial..."
"More advanced notice of site moves."