"Fast-paced, trusting and graduate-focused."
- There are many opportunities for progression and personal development.
- Graduates are given a high level of responsibility early on.
- A lot of training is offered through several channels and on various subjects.
- Managers are seen as being approachable and helpful.
- While the salary is seen as good, some feel it could be improved.
- The hours can be long, depending on your role.
- There are some who would like earlier notice regarding site moves.
- Graduates work in shifts, which may not suit everyone.
What insiders say about...
"The application process usually consists of a telephone/video interview followed..."
"There are a lot of small teams within departments and they all have a largely flat..."
"The offices and facilities can be excellent depending on where you work. For example,..."
"The employer is flexible but expects you to be flexible in return. You work until..."
"The salary is pretty good and the bonuses can be great. Other perks are available..."
"We have a company car scheme as well as private health care and medical insurance...."
"They all focused around the company's critical performance requirements."
"There are a number of initiatives in place to reduce emissions from vehicles and..."
"Communication is good at the site level."
"Gist employs people from a lot of different backgrounds and cultures. No sponsorship..."
"The promotion possibilities are very high so long as you're flexible about your location...."
"My day-to-day role consists of making transport plans, talking to drivers, managing..."
"You gain a lot of responsibility from the start and there is a lot of support and..."
"Shift work isn't for everyone."
"The name Gist comes from it being the core of loGISTics."
"Interesting and fast-paced."
"I was keen on the fast progression that the graduate scheme could offer."
"I've been on lots of training courses and done my certificate of professional competence..."
"Increase the diversity and improve on benefits."