"People-focused, vast and with wide-ranging opportunities."
- There are many opportunities for progression and personal development.
- Graduates are given a high level of responsibility early on.
- A lot of training is offered through several channels and on various subjects.
- Managers are seen as being approachable and helpful.
- While the salary is seen as good, some feel it could be improved.
- The hours can be long, depending on your role.
- There are some who would like earlier notice regarding site moves.
- Graduates work in shifts, which may not suit everyone.
What insiders say about...
"The employment process at Gist is extremely comprehensive and structured. It involves..."
"We have lots of fun outside of work with a number of my colleagues having become..."
"The dress code is smart casual (trousers and shirt). Offices could be improved with..."
"The employer is flexible but expects you to be flexible in return. You work until..."
"I believe that I am fairly compensated for the work that I do."
"There are good bonuses and expenses are paid for."
"There were a lot of situational questions relating to my previous jobs and how my..."
"The company tries its best but logistics is a difficult industry for this."
"It's brilliant, everyone in the organisation is really approachable. If you need..."
"The company takes diversity very seriously and provides training on this to all staff...."
"Within the few years of the graduate scheme, progression is pretty linear and set..."
"I have had the opportunity to take on as much responsibility as I can handle, leading..."
"You gain a lot of responsibility from the start and there is a lot of support and..."
"Some of our methods of working can feel a bit dated and there are processes that..."
"The CEO has been the CEO for about 20 years."
"A growing medium-sized company keeping people at its core."
"We get the chance to progress and move up through the business. The level of exposure..."
"Training can seem unbalanced as most of it is targeted at specific graduates or industrial..."
"Be more transparent about the direction and future of the company."