"Exciting, challenging and full of opportunities."
- There are many opportunities for progression and personal development.
- Graduates are given a high level of responsibility early on.
- A lot of training is offered through several channels and on various subjects.
- Managers are seen as being approachable and helpful.
- While the salary is seen as good, some feel it could be improved.
- The hours can be long, depending on your role.
- There are some who would like earlier notice regarding site moves.
- Graduates work in shifts, which may not suit everyone.
What insiders say about...
"The interview process was pretty straightforward. There's a telephone interview,..."
"There's a strong team feel in the depot. It can be hard to routinely socialise outside..."
"Most places are cubicle based with some offices for senior managers."
"Gist is flexible with hours to help you meet special occasions but there may periods..."
"I believe that the starting salary for the scheme is sufficient but this doesn't..."
"We have a company car scheme as well as private health care and medical insurance...."
"There were a lot of situational questions relating to my previous jobs and how my..."
"This is something that Gist could focus on more."
"It's brilliant, everyone in the organisation is really approachable. If you need..."
"I think there is a lot of diversity, respect and help offered."
"It's easy to move up through the organisation if you are willing to be flexible in..."
"Overall I am satisfied with the quality of the work assigned. There's a mixture of..."
"The opportunities and responsibility given to me."
"Some of our methods of working can feel a bit dated and there are processes that..."
"The CEO has been the CEO for about 20 years."
"Their profile on TARGETjobs."
"I went on a communicating for results course that was brilliant and actually taught..."
"It would be good if we could get depots located in more interesting or sociable locations...."