"Fast-paced, trusting and graduate-focused."
- There are many opportunities for progression and personal development.
- Graduates are given a high level of responsibility early on.
- A lot of training is offered through several channels and on various subjects.
- Managers are seen as being approachable and helpful.
- While the salary is seen as good, some feel it could be improved.
- The hours can be long, depending on your role.
- There are some who would like earlier notice regarding site moves.
- Graduates work in shifts, which may not suit everyone.
What insiders say about...
"Focus on your people and management skills."
"There are different departments within Gist. I work within the head office so have..."
"The dress code is smart casual (trousers and shirt). Offices could be improved with..."
"I work a 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday and there is plenty of flexibility within..."
"I believe that I am fairly compensated for the work that I do."
"We get discounts and vouchers for some high-street retailers."
"They all focused around the company's critical performance requirements."
"There are a number of initiatives in place to reduce emissions from vehicles and..."
"Management are very accessible and always have time to answer questions."
"The recruitment process appears to be great and the company has a very high retention..."
"The promotion possibilities are very high so long as you're flexible about your location...."
"I've been given loads of responsibility and love working with, and managing, people..."
"People are always first at Gist. The company recognises that its successes are built..."
"You're required to be highly flexible throughout the graduate scheme and afterwards...."
"The name Gist comes from it being the core of loGISTics."
"A great company with strong core values."
"I was looking for a fast-paced industry that was focused on people. Gist offered..."
"There are numerous training courses and workshops. Some are operational and some..."
"More advanced notice of site moves."