"A City firm that undertakes work for international clients."
- Trainees are given a wide variety of work across departments.
- Associates and supervisors offer a very good support network for feedback and training.
- There is a very proactive approach to improving diversity.
- The culture of the firm is friendly and welcoming with little hierarchy.
- Some feel that the Birmingham salary, while good, is considerably lower than at City firms.
- There could be more information offered to help trainees choose their seats.
- While flexible, hours can be long and unpredictable in some departments.
- There can be competition for the more popular seats.
What insiders say about...
"There's an online application, a video interview and an assessment centre including..."
"People in the firm are generally social and treat each other as friends."
"Training programmes are team dependent but each team aims to have training every..."
"Each trainee is assigned a partner as a trainee principal. They take an active interest..."
"The location is ideal and offers pretty spectacular views of Tower Bridge, the Thames..."
"I work from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm on average but this varies between teams. Working..."
"I think the firm pays a good market salary for trainees. All employees were awarded..."
"Free dinners and taxis are provided when you work past 9.00 pm. The food at the Loft..."
"I was asked about my motivations for a career in law as well as my skills and weaknesses...."
"The firm has a strong green commitment and puts its money where its mouth is by working..."
"There are always activities for women and LGBT groups going on."
"We are given a high quality of work. Colleagues get trainees involved from the outset..."
"There are a lot of corporate social responsibility schemes available for trainees..."
"The good work/life balance along with the friendly and inclusive atmosphere."
"How busy you are can vary dramatically from week to week."
"The friendly trainees, short application process and opportunities for international..."
"The rates are generally good but it's worth being aware that the rate is across both..."
"We have an annual party in January, which is epic."
"Open, inclusive and non-hierarchical."
"Perhaps no trainee should do two real estate seats."