MoJ is striving to build a world-class organisation that is open and inclusive. By valuing difference, we strive to ensure we understand the diverse society we are part of, regardless of someone’s age, disability, gender identity or expression, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation or any other characteristic.
We embrace diversity to provide a better workplace experience for all our staff and better outcomes for our service users.
We aim to put inclusion at the heart of our people delivery by:
- supporting the wellbeing of our staff
- providing opportunities for training and learning
- valuing and championing difference as a strength, inspiring staff to be themselves and deliver their best at work
- encouraging communities of support and advocacy through our established diversity networks and allies programmes as well as -
- partnership working across the Civil Service and other sectors