"Varied and insightful."
- The system of two rotations allows interns to get exposure to many areas of the business.
- The hours were seen as reasonable for a banking internship.
- A welcoming and inclusive atmosphere helped interns to settle in to their role easily.
- The global reach of the bank means there are many opportunities and interesting work.
- The placement of interns may mean there are not many in the same location.
- Technology and IT systems were seen by some as outdated and slow.
- While managers were willing to help when they could, some interns found that they were often too busy to do so.
- Remuneration was felt to be less than competitors, though still generous for an internship.
What insiders say about...
"The process involved three tests, a phone interview and an assessment centre. My..."
"The culture is really good. Social events are organised both informally and formally..."
"Work hours were generally quite good. I worked 8.30 am – 5.00 pm."
"The facilities at the office such as the gym and dry cleaners etc."
"I was asked to explain how I had dealt with a challenge I'd faced and what I had..."
"I got a lot of projects while working in commercial, which I really enjoyed because..."
"The practical knowledge gained, learning how to behave in a company and the networking..."
"The size of the company. It's both its biggest asset and greatest downfall. Sometimes,..."
"Balanced, insightful, great."
"The welcoming culture and the fact that the graduates I met during a networking event..."
"It could be difficult to get training as staff were busy and didn't have much free..."
"Weekly reviews for feedback."
"The remuneration is at a good level."
"They make really good mentors. I had regular feedback meetings and they would always..."