"Supportive, enthusiastic and growing."
- Trainees are offered challenging and high-quality work from the time they start working.
- People of all levels are approachable and meet for regular social events.
- Many feel that the informal training at the firm is of excellent quality.
- There is a lot of diversity support for LGBT, minorities and women.
- There can be limited choice and transparency regarding seat moves.
- Some would like more integration between departments.
- The salary is seen as being low when compared to similar firms.
- Some trainees consider the IT systems to be of lower quality than at other firms.
What insiders say about...
"Get to know the firm beyond its website."
"Trainees enjoy a good social life together and in addition the firm is constantly..."
"Training is offered all the time. Some is very general, some very specific and you..."
"Each employee is assigned a mentor of a higher status (I have a partner I would not..."
"Offices are open plan, which I like. The location is fine but our facilities could..."
"This varies by department. While there is an understanding that I need to stay to..."
"As a trainee your pay is set and to my knowledge, you do not receive bonuses. I believe..."
"Discounted gym memberships and the Great Place to Work Committee, which always strives..."
"There is a telephone interview, then an assessment centre and then during the vacation..."
"At my interview I was asked to highlight examples of where I had previously worked..."
"More and more departments are going paperless."
"There is a huge focus on diversity at this firm, which was a major factor in my choosing..."
"A lot of high-quality work, client contact and responsibility. You feel that you..."
"The firm takes part in a range of pro bono initiatives, such as running various legal..."
"The responsibility and quality of work is very high."
"The firm is not always flexible with its seat opportunities. Rather than allocating..."
"I wanted to work for a friendly firm whose expertise spans across a wide variety..."
"They are keen to ensure that training contracts are not given when jobs are not available...."
"We acted for a stunt double from Harry Potter."
"Friendly, tenacious, innovative."
"The firm are quite clear that they will not reject your application based on academics..."
"Better seat rotation and transition."