"Friendly and reputable specialists."
- Trainees are offered challenging and high-quality work from the time they start working.
- People of all levels are approachable and meet for regular social events.
- Many feel that the informal training at the firm is of excellent quality.
- There is a lot of diversity support for LGBT, minorities and women.
- There can be limited choice and transparency regarding seat moves.
- Some would like more integration between departments.
- The salary is seen as being low when compared to similar firms.
- Some trainees consider the IT systems to be of lower quality than at other firms.
What insiders say about...
"Prepare a competency grid - identify likely competency questions (adaptability, organisation,..."
"There are plenty of social activities (yoga, pilates, netball, football, meditation,..."
"I did a two-week induction and professional skills course at the beginning of my..."
"Everyone I have worked with has been approachable and friendly. If you are willing..."
"The Southampton office is in the centre of town. The office space is not cramped..."
"The firm is very flexible to meet your needs outside of work. I generally work some..."
"Generally competitive, but not enough regional adjustments."
"We have a wide array of corporate perks. These include recognition schemes with vouchers..."
"The application process consisted of an application form, a telephone interview,..."
"I was asked for examples of team work, of when I'd improved a situation for someone,..."
"There is a real drive to reduce our carbon footprint. We ensure that printing is..."
"There are lots of diverse action groups within the firm."
"Even as a first-year trainee, you are given matters to do a large majority of the..."
"I am involved in a project with Citizen's Advice to give free support to people who..."
"The responsibility and quality of work is very high."
"There are sometimes IT issues."
"The firm is growing on the business side, and I wanted to be a part of that growth,..."
"The trainee retention rates are generally very good, and the format of the training..."
"You can apply for either a business stream or personal services stream, which is..."
"Approachable, modern, responsive."
"We take part in the PRIME scheme so that children from less privileged backgrounds..."
"More feedback on progression."