"Modern, vibrant, sympathetic, well-regarded."
- Trainees are offered challenging and high-quality work from the time they start working.
- People of all levels are approachable and meet for regular social events.
- Many feel that the informal training at the firm is of excellent quality.
- There is a lot of diversity support for LGBT, minorities and women.
- There can be limited choice and transparency regarding seat moves.
- Some would like more integration between departments.
- The salary is seen as being low when compared to similar firms.
- Some trainees consider the IT systems to be of lower quality than at other firms.
What insiders say about...
"Being yourself is always important. If you are, and enjoy the firm at an assessment..."
"The team I work in is a small one and is very collaborative. We work well together..."
"I was trained in a range of drafting skills and client care skills, among others,..."
"Each employee is assigned a mentor of a higher status (I have a partner I would not..."
"Each office is different. The London office is open-plan, airy and bright. There..."
"It's very flexible. I have worked from home when I need to and my hours are generally..."
"The pay is higher than most other firms in the area and seems to be in line with..."
"There are the usual discounted tickets and gym memberships etc. The firm has also..."
"I attended a telephone interview, assessment centre, and completed a week's vacation..."
"Questions will focus on commercial awareness and a specific awareness of the firm's..."
"More and more departments are going paperless."
"We have numerous internal committees focused on diversity. These range from LGBT..."
"I have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the work. On a day-to-day basis..."
"We can help out at the local legal advice clinic."
"The ability to tailor your training contract to either business legal services or..."
"The work/life balance could be better. I can sometimes feel overwhelmed with work...."
"The type of work, the culture, the location."
"Providing there is a business need and you have performed well throughout your training..."
"We have our own beauty app for cosmetic surgery advice."
"The firm lead in a multitude of fields, are friendly and approachable."
"We take part in the PRIME scheme so that children from less privileged backgrounds..."
"More transparency in relation to the process of seat allocation and new qualifier..."