"Johnson & Johnson invests in you and enables a clear, flexible..."
- Graduates are excited by the range of projects and the level of responsibility they receive.
- The company is flexible with working hours, meaning that graduates can maintain a good work/life balance.
- Managers are easily accessible and very supportive of graduates' development and progression.
- The culture is friendly and open-door, with lots of teamwork across departments.
- Some graduates would like more interaction with other offices.
- The pharmaceutical industry has a lot of processes that can slow work down.
- Some offices could do with a refurbishment.
- There are limited opportunities for international travel.
What insiders say about...
"I found some of the assessment centre exercises challenging. There is a case study..."
"It's very fun and interactive. People here know how to work hard and enjoy each other's..."
"We're in a good location but I find the current building to be a little uninspiring...."
"There are peaks with heavy workloads around key reporting dates (month end/quarter..."
"I think the salary is very competitive for a graduate."
"Perks include: free tickets, dinners, moving expenses, pension and a share scheme...."
"We had to do an online application, an interview, a presentation and a group exercise...."
"Most questions were based around situations where you displayed a required attribute/capability..."
"The company has many recycling facilities and encourages a cycle-to-work scheme."
"The management team is very accessible. I sat down and had one-to-one meetings with..."
"I think that Johnson & Johnson offer some form of childcare for busy parents. They..."
"Being promoted at the early stages is quite streamlined and you are given a lot of..."
"As part of our Credo commitment, the company actively encourages employees to help..."
"There is great variety in my role from working with suppliers and engineering teams,..."
"Johnson & Johnson has strong values that it works to called the Credo. Its overall..."
"People leaving/moving roles too frequently can sometimes lead to team inconsistencies..."
"We were one of the main sponsors for the FIFA World Cup 2014!"
"Great working culture."
"The credibility of the company and Credo ethos was something I felt I would like..."
"Internal learning and development courses are available throughout the year which..."
"Johnson & Johnson don't judge people on their backgrounds; they only care about your..."
"I would like to see more diverse employees within the very highest ranks of Johnson..."