"Passionate, friendly and great for career development."
- Graduates are excited by the range of projects and the level of responsibility they receive.
- The company is flexible with working hours, meaning that graduates can maintain a good work/life balance.
- Managers are easily accessible and very supportive of graduates' development and progression.
- The culture is friendly and open-door, with lots of teamwork across departments.
- Some graduates would like more interaction with other offices.
- The pharmaceutical industry has a lot of processes that can slow work down.
- Some offices could do with a refurbishment.
- There are limited opportunities for international travel.
What insiders say about...
"Show your personality as the interviewers want to know whether you will fit into..."
"There is a friendly culture at Johnson & Johnson and everyone is very approachable..."
"The office is good with great facilities, but it can be quite quiet at times due..."
"My usual hours are 9:00am-5:30pm, but generally I work longer. The company is really..."
"I'm happy with the salary."
"There are staff sales to buy Johnson & Johnson consumer products at discounted rates,..."
"We had to do an online application, an interview, a presentation and a group exercise...."
"There were questions about my competencies, my level of work-related experience and..."
"The Leeds site has a solar panel installed to help with electricity consumption and..."
"Employees communicate openly throughout all levels of the organisation. It is very..."
"Johnson & Johnson has no prejudices and it is very flexible when it comes to family..."
"Promotions can happen quite rapidly if you display the correct set of skills."
"The company have a lot of interaction with local communities and charities."
"I am a Territory Manager which means I cover an area of the UK, working with the..."
"Work colleagues are all very friendly and we have an excellent working environment...."
"There can be poor communication between departments on occasion."
"Johnson & Johnson are actually a family of companies that does more than just selling..."
"Opportunity, Development, Community!"
"After working here on placement I had to apply for a graduate role: not only is it..."
"A lot of time is invested in formal training surrounding the job role as well as..."
"Johnson & Johnson don't judge people on their backgrounds; they only care about your..."
"I would like there to be a little more flexibility in terms of promotion/pay changes/locations...."