"Friendly, driven and successful."
- A degree of flexibility is allowed regarding working hours to help maintain a good work/life balance.
- The offices are nice with a subsidised Costa and canteen as well as an on-site gym.
- The work and responsibility given to interns increases as they gain experiences.
- Both training and development are seen as being good and managers are accessible.
- It can be hard for interns to meet living expenses if they rely on the remuneration.
- There’s a lack of cross-departmental working.
- Interns have to carry out purchase orders, which is a dull and time-consuming task.
- Some interns felt that their personal goals could have been focused on more.
What insiders say about...
"Be analytical and use data to inform your opinions. Also, be ready to listen and..."
"The company's work culture is one of its greatest assets. Everyone gets along really..."
"I work from 9:00am to 5:30pm, but the hours here are flexible, so that we can arrive..."
"I'm going to Hamburg in November for a technician course, and although I'll be working,..."
"The application process involves a simple online application form, followed by a..."
"I was asked why I wanted to work for Janssen; what draws you to the pharmaceutical..."
"I am a marketing trainee for skincare brands, and each day varies but I look after..."
"The company has provided many opportunities to give me a wide breadth of experience..."
"Some aspects of my placement involved too much paperwork. For example, raising purchase..."
"Our biggest sector is pharma, not consumer."
"Friendly, approachable, knowledgeable!"
"The company's aims and goals suited what I was looking for and the role suited my..."
"I have had so much training, but it is necessary as my job requires the use of quite..."
"Getting more time with my placement student for the handover period would make things..."
"I am paid enough to live comfortably as a student and have some savings left at the..."
"My manager has been very supportive of my personal development. We have meetings..."