"Challenging but both enjoyable and rewarding."
- Interns work together in a supportive environment as part of a strong team.
- A lot of training is provided both at the beginning of the internship and during it.
- The remuneration is seen as being very competitive.
- Hours are expected to be long and can involve weekend work.
- There can be a lot of competition to stand out.
- Some would like a greater number of rotations.
What insiders say about...
"Be yourself, if you're going to be with the same team for 10 weeks then there's no..."
"You're not part of a team but part of a family of interns where everyone supports..."
"Working in markets here involves early mornings, late evenings and a few weekends..."
"The breakfasts with senior staff are great and the socials are a lot of fun."
"My questions were mostly competency-based and focused on my CV. I was also asked..."
"There's difficult work that gives you the ability to demonstrate your skills. Being..."
"It's very well structured and there are lots of events to network at."
"The programme can seem disjointed at times. The lack of rotations could be seen as..."
"JPM saved the US from going into a financial crisis twice before the federal reserve..."
"A very nice experience that was better than expected."
"The company runs the best campus recruiting events."
"There's a lot of training in the first week and five days of 9.00 am to 5.00 pm online..."
"I would enable people to meet other divisions of the bank."
"This is extremely good and reasonable compared to other banks."
"People at JPM are extremely approachable but they also want you to demonstrate that..."