"Whatever career goals you have, J.P. Morgan will support you..."
- The company is very supportive across all levels including senior management.
- New employees in some business areas (such as markets) are sent on a six-week training course in New York, which is very popular.
- Hours are seen as being very fair and flexible for the industry.
- Graduate employees feel that the salary offered by the company is incredibly competitive.
- While work varies, there are inevitably admin tasks in every role.
- The size of the company means it can be hard to avoid bureaucracy.
- Some feel that it can be hard to know where they fit in such a large company.
- The pay process could be more transparent.
What insiders say about...
"There's an online application followed by two first-round interviews and an assessment..."
"The level of training provided is superb. Events are well run and there is always..."
"An open space, so there isn’t a lot of privacy, but is fosters asking questions..."
"Credit risk offers a relatively healthy work/life balance, with a standard working..."
"Starting salaries are on par with the industry average."
"The quality of the pension scheme and certain team events."
"You will be asked to give presentations and perform group exercises."
"What do you think you will be doing in your first year/internship at JPMorgan?"
"JPM is pledging to support renewable power for 100% of the company's global energy..."
"Too many people get promoted to VP on time-served rather than on ability."
"A lot of women occupy senior positions at the bank, impressive for a male-dominated..."
"The promotion process needs to be more transparent and internal opportunities could..."
"I manage data, assist in large projects and may also deal with general ad hoc HR..."
"Getting client exposure and very high responsibility from the offset. There's access..."
"I guess the main thing I see as a negative is that our company is so large. It can..."
"Robert Fleming, the founder of the merchant bank Robert Fleming & Co. (acquired by..."
"A global company providing you with a great start to a professional life."
"The company's reputation and position of global leadership played a large role in..."
"There is so much training available to you and the graduate training programme (six..."
"More travel and trips to head office."