"Intelligent, skilled and caring."
- The company is very supportive across all levels including senior management.
- New employees in some business areas (such as markets) are sent on a six-week training course in New York, which is very popular.
- Hours are seen as being very fair and flexible for the industry.
- Graduate employees feel that the salary offered by the company is incredibly competitive.
- While work varies, there are inevitably admin tasks in every role.
- The size of the company means it can be hard to avoid bureaucracy.
- Some feel that it can be hard to know where they fit in such a large company.
- The pay process could be more transparent.
What insiders say about...
"A lot of people cite the internship as a key advantage in getting a full-time position..."
"The people here are friendly and helpful, and though it is a professional environment,..."
"The firm offers a comprehensive online library of courses, which cover a large range..."
"There's good office space in a dedicated tower in Canary Wharf London with a floor..."
"I work approximately 12 hours a day on average but this will increase during busy..."
"Our overall salary is one of the highest for a graduate. The bonus is performance-related..."
"The biggest perks are the global mobility opportunities down the line as J.P. Morgan..."
"You will be asked to give presentations and perform group exercises."
"Tell me about your academic and social life."
"JPM is pledging to support renewable power for 100% of the company's global energy..."
"Managers are under real pressure to perform in a tough environment, run a tight schedule..."
"Diversity is something we work on continuously."
"Some departments appear to have more mobility options than others, though the firm..."
"When working on a live transaction, the main responsibility of an analyst is to prepare..."
"The American work culture with a flat hierarchy and the collaborative spirit between..."
"The size of the company can sometimes cause disorganisation when working across teams..."
"A number of ex-senior political and economic figures work here."
"Reputable, global, collaborative and caring."
"It is a world-renowned institution with endless opportunities. The training programme..."
"There is so much training available to you and the graduate training programme (six..."
"Provide kitchen facilities as well as the canteen."