"A client- and community-driven financial institution."
- The company is very supportive across all levels including senior management.
- New employees in some business areas (such as markets) are sent on a six-week training course in New York, which is very popular.
- Hours are seen as being very fair and flexible for the industry.
- Graduate employees feel that the salary offered by the company is incredibly competitive.
- While work varies, there are inevitably admin tasks in every role.
- The size of the company means it can be hard to avoid bureaucracy.
- Some feel that it can be hard to know where they fit in such a large company.
- The pay process could be more transparent.
What insiders say about...
"Read a lot about the firm so that you understand what J.P. Morgan stands for, as..."
"The people here are friendly and helpful, and though it is a professional environment,..."
"The level of training provided is superb. Events are well run and there is always..."
"There's good office space in a dedicated tower in Canary Wharf London with a floor..."
"I work from roughly 8.00 am to 8.00 pm on average. My employer is flexible with these..."
"Starting salaries are on par with the industry average."
"The biggest perks are the global mobility opportunities down the line as J.P. Morgan..."
"What do you know about JPMorgan?"
"JPM is pledging to support renewable power for 100% of the company's global energy..."
"Managers that I've had are very open and I feel comfortable discussing issues with..."
"The bank ranks high in terms of hiring and promoting minorities compared to some..."
"Some departments appear to have more mobility options than others, though the firm..."
"My role is split between two teams: process re-engineering and analytics. Both of..."
"The company culture is great. I really feel like people are willing to help you."
"I guess the main thing I see as a negative is that our company is so large. It can..."
"A number of ex-senior political and economic figures work here."
"A global company providing you with a great start to a professional life."
"The culture, rotational programme and the global nature of the bank."
"I've picked up training throughout my time here that's related to my role and I've..."
"More travel and trips to head office."