"Reputable, global, collaborative and caring."
- The company is very supportive across all levels including senior management.
- New employees in some business areas (such as markets) are sent on a six-week training course in New York, which is very popular.
- Hours are seen as being very fair and flexible for the industry.
- Graduate employees feel that the salary offered by the company is incredibly competitive.
- While work varies, there are inevitably admin tasks in every role.
- The size of the company means it can be hard to avoid bureaucracy.
- Some feel that it can be hard to know where they fit in such a large company.
- The pay process could be more transparent.
What insiders say about...
"Competition is fierce but fair."
"We have great colleagues and a great environment. Everyone is very friendly, fun..."
"The level of training provided is superb. Events are well run and there is always..."
"Most people are business casual but have the extra suit in the office as you can’t..."
"Comparable with other top tier investment banks."
"It's good, especially when compared to other professions."
"We have a great pension where the amount you pay in is matched by the employer. We..."
"You will be asked to give presentations and perform group exercises."
"What do you think you will be doing in your first year/internship at JPMorgan?"
"JPM is pledging to support renewable power for 100% of the company's global energy..."
"Management is friendly and treats us with respect, which is great in an industry..."
"A lot of women occupy senior positions at the bank, impressive for a male-dominated..."
"Those who are prepared to work hard will be recognised and allowed to move up the..."
"With growing regulation, especially when dealing with individuals, every interesting..."
"We're an international, large corporate company that emphasises financial, community..."
"The intensity of the workload as there are always plenty of projects ongoing."
"You can buy ice creams on the trading floor all year round!"
"A client- and community-driven financial institution."
"The company's reputation and position of global leadership played a large role in..."
"The initial seven weeks of training prior to joining the desk was very helpful. I..."
"Make the pay and compensation process open and transparent."