"A client- and community-driven financial institution."
- The company is very supportive across all levels including senior management.
- New employees in some business areas (such as markets) are sent on a six-week training course in New York, which is very popular.
- Hours are seen as being very fair and flexible for the industry.
- Graduate employees feel that the salary offered by the company is incredibly competitive.
- While work varies, there are inevitably admin tasks in every role.
- The size of the company means it can be hard to avoid bureaucracy.
- Some feel that it can be hard to know where they fit in such a large company.
- The pay process could be more transparent.
What insiders say about...
"Competition is fierce but fair."
"Most people in the office are very easy to talk to, willing to help out and don't..."
"Very good training opportunities but unfortunately, there's very little time while..."
"The location is very easy to reach and there is a gym, masseuse and beautician etc..."
"I work approximately 12 hours a day on average but this will increase during busy..."
"The remuneration in credit risk is very generous and increases as you progress through..."
"The biggest perks are the global mobility opportunities down the line as J.P. Morgan..."
"The firm tests everything from analytics to teamwork, and places a strong emphasis..."
"What do you know about finance?"
"JPM is pledging to support renewable power for 100% of the company's global energy..."
"Feedback and appraisal is welcome in both directions."
"A lot of women occupy senior positions at the bank, impressive for a male-dominated..."
"Some departments appear to have more mobility options than others, though the firm..."
"My role involves speaking to many people in different departments, pulling reports,..."
"The company culture is great. I really feel like people are willing to help you."
"I guess the main thing I see as a negative is that our company is so large. It can..."
"We have an employee appreciation week with free coffee and sweets."
"Reputable, global, collaborative and caring."
"It's well respected in the industry and highly ranked by the university careers team..."
"Training is sublime. As part of the starting package, we get sent to New York for..."
"Provide kitchen facilities as well as the canteen."