"Rewarding, intellectually stimulating, supportive and challenging...."
- The company is very supportive across all levels including senior management.
- New employees in some business areas (such as markets) are sent on a six-week training course in New York, which is very popular.
- Hours are seen as being very fair and flexible for the industry.
- Graduate employees feel that the salary offered by the company is incredibly competitive.
- While work varies, there are inevitably admin tasks in every role.
- The size of the company means it can be hard to avoid bureaucracy.
- Some feel that it can be hard to know where they fit in such a large company.
- The pay process could be more transparent.
What insiders say about...
"It's very important to demonstrate enthusiasm as well as knowledge. The assessment..."
"‘Work hard, play hard.’"
"The level of training provided is superb. Events are well run and there is always..."
"We're in a good location with a standard banking dress code. Be prepared for a lack..."
"In corporate finance 80 to 100 hours is normal, with frequent trips to the office..."
"Starting salaries are on par with the industry average."
"The biggest perks are the global mobility opportunities down the line as J.P. Morgan..."
"Candidates are reviewed and tested in multiple rounds by members of different business..."
"Prepare for questions about your CV, what skills you have and examples of when you..."
"JPM is pledging to support renewable power for 100% of the company's global energy..."
"The open-door policy is good and my team manager is always available for a catch..."
"Every effort is made in terms of hiring and mentoring women."
"Some departments appear to have more mobility options than others, though the firm..."
"My role is split between two teams: process re-engineering and analytics. Both of..."
"The great formal training and fact that employees are all very friendly. We have..."
"I guess the main thing I see as a negative is that our company is so large. It can..."
"Robert Fleming, the founder of the merchant bank Robert Fleming & Co. (acquired by..."
"Inclusive and striving towards the future."
"The J.P. Morgan brand is known for always doing the right thing for the client. I..."
"I've picked up training throughout my time here that's related to my role and I've..."
"Make the pay and compensation process open and transparent."