"Rewarding, intellectually stimulating, supportive and challenging...."
- The company is very supportive across all levels including senior management.
- New employees in some business areas (such as markets) are sent on a six-week training course in New York, which is very popular.
- Hours are seen as being very fair and flexible for the industry.
- Graduate employees feel that the salary offered by the company is incredibly competitive.
- While work varies, there are inevitably admin tasks in every role.
- The size of the company means it can be hard to avoid bureaucracy.
- Some feel that it can be hard to know where they fit in such a large company.
- The pay process could be more transparent.
What insiders say about...
"It’s easier to get hired after having completed an internship, partly because it..."
"The firm is bureaucratic, in part by virtue of the admin overheads that such a large..."
"The training I have received here is second to none. The global training program..."
"We have very nice offices in Canary Wharf. The location is close to where I live..."
"Unfortunately some departments place a strong emphasis on very long hours."
"The remuneration in credit risk is very generous and increases as you progress through..."
"As a first-year credit analyst, you are sent to New York to take part in a six-week..."
"You will be asked to give presentations and perform group exercises."
"What do you know about JPMorgan?"
"JPM is pledging to support renewable power for 100% of the company's global energy..."
"JPM is always making efforts to try and improve the way that feedback is given. How..."
"It’s something the firm is very focused on, but given the nature of the Ibanking..."
"Those who are prepared to work hard will be recognised and allowed to move up the..."
"My role is split between two teams: process re-engineering and analytics. Both of..."
"The deals that you get exposed to are often quite complex and large in scale. Every..."
"Given the significant size and scale of the bank, it can sometimes be difficult to..."
"We have inherited most of our office space from companies that have either gone bankrupt..."
"Experts in what they do with a friendly and welcoming culture."
"The culture, rotational programme and the global nature of the bank."
"The initial seven weeks of training prior to joining the desk was very helpful. I..."
"Provide kitchen facilities as well as the canteen."