"A very nice experience that was better than expected."
- Interns work together in a supportive environment as part of a strong team.
- A lot of training is provided both at the beginning of the internship and during it.
- The remuneration is seen as being very competitive.
- Hours are expected to be long and can involve weekend work.
- There can be a lot of competition to stand out.
- Some would like a greater number of rotations.
What insiders say about...
"My tip would be to be yourself because every team I met at JP has plenty of smart..."
"You're not part of a team but part of a family of interns where everyone supports..."
"Working in markets here involves early mornings, late evenings and a few weekends..."
"There are free dinners and taxis if you need to work after 9.00 pm."
"My questions were mostly competency-based and focused on my CV. I was also asked..."
"There's difficult work that gives you the ability to demonstrate your skills. Being..."
"Getting exposure to senior staff. You're given real responsibility within the team..."
"The programme can seem disjointed at times. The lack of rotations could be seen as..."
"JPM saved the US from going into a financial crisis twice before the federal reserve..."
"Challenging but both enjoyable and rewarding."
"JP Morgan is an extremely strong and established bank, which enables young talent..."
"There's a lot of training in the first week and five days of 9.00 am to 5.00 pm online..."
"I would enable people to meet other divisions of the bank."
"This is extremely good and reasonable compared to other banks."
"People at JPM are extremely approachable but they also want you to demonstrate that..."