"Ambitious and diverse."
- Work given to trainees is of a high quality and includes a good amount of client contact.
- Hours are considered very reasonable for the industry and allow a good work/life balance.
- The firm's friendly atmosphere makes it an enjoyable place to work.
- Retention at Kennedys is very high as the firm aims to keep as many trainees as possible.
- The feedback on offer isn’t always reliable.
- Some trainees would like more control over the seats they want to take.
- Salaries are not seen as being particularly competitive compared to other firms.
- Some would like more international secondment options.
What insiders say about...
"To prepare for your interview, really understand the culture of this firm. Know that..."
"Although working hours vary hugely between teams and some are more sociable than..."
"We have a week long induction to the firm and then regular updated training sessions..."
"I've had a very supportive supervisor. Everybody is always happy to help you. We..."
"The office is in a great location. We also have kitchenettes on each floor, and a..."
"I usually work from 9.00 am until 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm but can leave earlier if my..."
"The pay reflects the hours, and to me the work/life balance is significantly better..."
"Eye care, cycle to work scheme and gym membership."
"It was a five stage process involving an application, verbal reasoning tests, assessment..."
"Questions were more about my own personal motivations as opposed to textbook interview-type..."
"The staff are always receiving prompts to cut down on wasting paper, and our water..."
"I haven't seen diversity being actively encouraged but I don't think it is a problem...."
"I have had lots of client interaction and responsibility in my role. I am often required..."
"There are occasional ad hoc projects and trainees tend to be involved with these...."
"There is a laid back and supportive atmosphere to work in."
"There's a lot of administrative work. I know that this may be typical of most training..."
"I worked for the firm for a number of years as a paralegal before getting the training..."
"They are excellent and the retention rates reflect the firm's commitment to training..."
"We could all see the queen from the window when she visited Lloyds last year!"
"A highly professional and efficient firm comprised of hard-working and dedicated..."
"The firm has a legal apprentice scheme which seems to be very successful. If applicants..."
"Make the seat change process more clear and offer more variety. Perhaps allow regional..."